• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What the hell is wrong with comedians. As much as i love a good joke, i'm sick of hearing comedians take the michael out of people with asthma. They don't take the mick out of people with cancer, or cystic fibrosis. No, because having asthma is a friggin laugh a minute, isn't it?! Inhalers, tablets, sprays... yup laugh a minute... my sides are friggin splitting... idiots

aka958

Don't trust people
Oh lol. The ignorance of someone... I've never thought it would be that great. XD
Switching defense, being extremely self-contradictive, using imaginary shields for his arguments and the best part of it all, he speak only in self-proclaimed truths. XD
I've never met a bigger idiot, honestly. How cute. I love to see how he'll fail in life. <3

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have had enough from you. You step on me and trample me as though my reactions are satisfactory to you. You are nothing but a bully, one who is proud of it, and thus the worst kind of person. Be proud of being shrewd and skirting around the rules, but know this: It will not work forever.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*laughs maniacally* and you called ME a stirrer!!! You f***ing hypocrites!!!!
Believe me, if i wanted to stir it, i would've done worse than that! Really, in future, look at yourselves before you make judgements about someone else!

EDIT: If my test results are clear, why do you need to look into the matter further? surely there is nothing else?

Meg

I'm getting really freaking tired of some of the bigheadness going around. There aren't that many DmC-skeptics around anymore, so now some of the supporters are getting arrogant about it and its getting on my nerves. e_e

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
if plants didn't give us oxygen i would so be incinirating them right now........THEY DO NOTHING!!!!!!!!:mad:

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
I hate my f****** girlfriend or should i say my ex girlfriend my friend just brought me pics of her kissing another guy and then he took her in her car.u bitch i loved u so much and this is how u repay me i watched so many f***ing indian movies for u wasted those most precious hour's to me on that **** u BITCH I'LL JUST LOVE BREAKING THE NEWS TO HER TOMORROW :mad:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Kids are mean. Some never grow up. Some will always be bullies.
People are ignorant to the truth and inconsiderate to others. It's all about them. How they feel like the world is out to get them because they have been bullied. How they justify their selfishness and bullying of others.

Society doesn't care for anything that goes against the grain. There's racism of all sorts. If its not about being black or white, its about being brunette or blonde, short or tall, religion and atheists, blue eyes vs brown eyes, talent vs skill,single parent vs team parenting, rich vs poor, mental disorders vs 'normal', homophobic vs hetero.
Even those who are shunned tend to discriminate. I watched a group of gays and lesbians and crossdressers demoralise a person who was bi, because they apparently didn't 'fit' in their group. So where do bi people belong If not even the outcasts welcome them?
There's so much wrong with the world today.
It's like everyone creates conflict because why? I mean really. What does it matter if you believe in little green men and i believe in a great celestial power that created and controls the universe? What does it matter if your skin is darker than mine? What is the point in kicking up a fuss? Just because your different from me? What would you like me to do, drop my identity and become a mini-you?

I hate society and i hate what it turns people into.
Live and let live.
And whoever said that opposites attract must have been really drunk or high on something. Opposites don't attract, they discriminate.

I don't want to get out of bed today :(

Kids are mean. Some never grow up. Some will always be bullies.
People are ignorant to the truth and inconsiderate to others. It's all about them. How they feel like the world is out to get them because they have been bullied. How they justify their selfishness and bullying of others.

Society doesn't care for anything that goes against the grain. There's racism of all sorts. If its not about being black or white, its about being brunette or blonde, short or tall, religion and atheists, blue eyes vs brown eyes, talent vs skill,single parent vs team parenting, rich vs poor, mental disorders vs 'normal', homophobic vs hetero.
Even those who are shunned tend to discriminate. I watched a group of gays and lesbians and crossdressers demoralise a person who was bi, because they apparently didn't 'fit' in their group. So where do bi people belong If not even the outcasts welcome them?
There's so much wrong with the world today.
It's like everyone creates conflict because why? I mean really. What does it matter if you believe in little green men and i believe in a great celestial power that created and controls the universe? What does it matter if your skin is darker than mine? What is the point in kicking up a fuss? Just because your different from me? What would you like me to do, drop my identity and become a mini-you?

I hate society and i hate what it turns people into.
Live and let live.
And whoever said that opposites attract must have been really drunk or high on something. Opposites don't attract, they discriminate.

I don't want to get out of bed today :(
Nicely said, but nothing will ever change.

Huh, what a party was last night.....I'm still feeling dizzy.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
she's killing a good song!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... WHAT A F***ING IDIOT!

Laurence Barnes

Premium
that ****ing kid it may be years ago but what he said i could kill him and when i calm down and befreind him on facebook he doesn't remember me DIE YOU TWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurence Barnes

Premium
lets get in army suits get some motherfucking guns and shoot the leaders freedom and vodka but no i'd rather shoot ethan and toby instead

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
thank you hmv! if i thought i had enough trouble with GAME, you've just out classed them!

I order a cd, then the next day, it's a deleted title?! how the heck do you work that one out?!
if i can't get the cd i want, then i want a refund or else i'll be emailling the great anne robinson to tear you a new butthole!

Top Bottom