• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
There are three people on stage.

A passionate-looking violinist, the star horn player, and a bassist (along with everyone else).

The violinist might be facing the horn player, but I notice she keeps (subconsciously?) leaning towards the tall, ripped bassist (with the presumably deep voice).

eddieoscars.gif

Ok, being "friends with Sting" isn't going to help you compete that other guy's build, man. I suggest you start lifting if you want to see that facial expression somewhere other than in your live concerts....

----

No, I will NOT pay 120 pieces of silver for a "meet and greet" with this guy. For the violinist... maybe.

You're lucky you're playing "Shape of my Heart" -- otherwise I would've changed the channel by now.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well, Trump voters. Now that net neutrality's dead I really hope you love getting your wallet screwed and your internet-consuming rights being stomped on. If the world was laughing at you when the guy was elected, now it's having the time its life. Just remember that you did this to yourself when you find big, sticky patches of cum in your wallet.

I'm sorry for the rest of you Americans, I hope something can still be done about that bullshit.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well, Trump voters. Now that net neutrality's dead I really hope you love getting your wallet screwed and your internet-consuming rights being stomped on. If the world was laughing at you when the guy was elected, now it's having the time its life. Just remember that you did this to yourself when you find big, sticky patches of cum in your wallet.

I'm sorry for the rest of you Americans, I hope something can still be done about that bullshit.

It still has to go through Congress and the courts and get past state lawmakers. I think we have something like 60 days left before the Congress vote? Idk. :S

berto

I Saw the Devil

Was that Trump? I thought it was the FCC and a couple of congressmen. If so the it might not be a joke that that Mexican hating wanker really is trying to undo everything Obama did. What else can one think when it’s almost as though he’s going down a list?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Was that Trump? I thought it was the FCC and a couple of congressmen. If so the it might not be a joke that that Mexican hating wanker really is trying to undo everything Obama did. What else can one think when it’s almost as though he’s going down a list?

It was the FCC, but Trump has actively supported repealing Net Neutrality since before he was in office.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Kind of disappointing when one of your favourite authortubers (I only have two) gets a lot of bad book reviews. :/ I still want to give her book a shot, but I'm a bit worried it will impact my enjoyment of her funny/snarky as all hell videos. Then again, maybe I'll enjoy it.

...Think I'll wait awhile before making an official decision. :unsure:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Net Neutrality was always going to come up, and be contested, now that we're poised on the edge of a world run by corporations. How much longer does anyone think it would go on by itself? I mean hey, free speech is on the line, too, now. Bet nobody thought that would die without as much as a whimper. At least in Europe. (How the world changes, and how social justice has been used to do it.)

NN still has a chance to be blocked, yeah? But it's one of those things they'll come back again for next year, and the next, until they get what they want.

NN is concerning but I've heard way more concerning stuff coming out about future tech lately.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
NN still has a chance to be blocked, yeah? But it's one of those things they'll come back again for next year, and the next, until they get what they want.

I think you have it backwards. Net neutrality is a good thing. What the FCC is doing is trying to kill it.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I think you have it backwards. Net neutrality is a good thing. What the FCC is doing is trying to kill it.

No, I am in favor of Net Neutrality.

I'm saying it still has a chance that the move to kill it might blocked. Or at least there was last time I checked the news on it.

But that even if that happens, they'll come for it again.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I really need to find a new job. The owner is an abusive p.o.s and I can't take it. The hubby is not willing to do anything so I'll have to... Which sucks because has a higher chance of a getting a better job than I. But, I don't care at this point. I'm not getting paid to be called a "mother****" or an a***hole" because we do not do things he wants. BTW all he really does is walk around causing tension when things were perfectly fine without him.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Just had a depressing conversation with a friend in the States about how degrees are mostly useless and although he just lost his job because the store went under, he's ex-military with plenty of skills, just not the cards or the paper to do most manual labor jobs. You need a qualification or a certification for everything now, guarding a store, laying bricks, cleaning guns. Too much regulation of the job market. And I realized my market is one of the few they can't touch because you can't regulate indie artistry... people either pay for that stuff or they don't. But it doesn't cheer me up. Things will just get worse for everyone else, and if it's worse for them, it's worse for me.

Top Bottom