• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

aka958

Don't trust people
Oh god damn it! I told them! I f*cking told them I did wrong and acted wrong! That they must've misunderstood when I wrote it all wrong... but I'm full of crap. Nothing else, no no. I can't be right only wrong, doesn't matter what I say.

I just want to tear something to shreds! ;_;

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Wtf, I say something that wasn't meant to be taken in any bad context and you just had to go make it personal. Grrrr, maybe I am meant to stay single if no man can take my sense of humour...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
How am I supposed to do all of this by myself in a single day? In a single week? How am I supposed to LIVE?!
And stop going wobbly when I'm going downstairs! Damnit!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
My work shifts have always been 4pm-8pm since I started. I noticed that today I was needed in at 12pm-4pm. Sounded good to me, a bit of variety. It's nice to mix it up every now and then, stops things from seeming tedious. And then you ask me to come in today at 4pm-8pm anyway. Why did you not just put that down as my shift for today instead then if that was the case? Oh, because you can't run your business properly, that's right.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Once again you have all forgotten Jake's birthday. He's only 2 years old, for goodness sakes - at least wait a few years before crushing his self-esteem...

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Why can't I stay motivated worth jack all!? *sigh* It brings me to an all new low not being able to to much...

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
I just ate and then killed a mother ****ing fish! And his name was Steve!
And now I ask myself: Why?
Damn you evil twin!
*Slams door*

Meg

I hate this! I freakin' hate this! Why can't I just be left alone? I've been spat on by the same ****ing person for years now and its not gonna end anytime soon. I hate you. I freaking hate you. **** YOU! Just leave me alone! Please!! I can't take this anymore. I just can't do it anymore.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
**** your mother! **** your father! **** your brother! **** your sister! And especially **** YOU!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ugh, could you people please just STOP?
It's stupid! It's infuriating! How can you play a trailer for a movie over the RADIO? Do you realise how STUPID it sounds? Especially considering it's Twilight? I swear if I hear you play it more than once this afternoon, I'm calling in and ranting at you about it. I mean really WTF? You don't do it for any other movies! Why do you have to pick THIS ONE?!!?!?!?

Oh, and note, I will be calling in to complain if you guys don't do this for the DMC movie.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
WARNING: RANT... IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE DON'T READ!!!!
Plus its a football rant about money and idiots...

THAT! IS THE WORST forum that I have ever been on. (I don't think i can say what the forum is called... may get banned from here. I'm not bitching about here... I love it here ).
MALE FORUM?! You all whine bitches! You fight like bitches, you slag each other off like bitches... and you moan about ME?! Yes I'm female, but I'm more manly than the friggin lot of you. (Well, except without the male components. If you know what i mean ;) ) That's the main problem isn't it... I'm a girl in a male football forum...

Heads in the clouds, you have no idea. This twonk is leading us a merry dance and before you know, we'll be bankrupt and sailing up s**t creek without a paddle!
A stadium for Cornwall. Fine if you like rugby and can fill it with with 4000 fans, but we don't even get 600 when we play at home. Selling off our pitch and surrounding area, losing £1.5million+ a season the chairman wanting his money back... ITS COMMERCIAL SUICIDE!
But no. You idiots are too blind to see that... Okay so I signed the petition for the stadium, BUT i've had time to think it through.

Plus I must be getting old fashioned but I thought the point of going to a football match was to support your team?
Who gives a s**t what colour they are wearing as long as they are doing well. They got rid of the red and black... GET OVER IT! You weren't that bothered about it when we got to Wembley back in 2007!

As for the anybody swearing at the ground will be banned for life rule is the biggest crock of s**t that I have ever heard of! Supposing we're losing... "oh f--k this is lame" *tapped on the shoulder* I'm sorry, you swore, you will have to leave the ground... Just makes me want to swear.

And whoop, you go to matches, well not all of us have got an OAPs concessionary bus pass... travelling isn't as cheap as you think! You think every Manchester United fan goes to Old Trafford every time they play at home... like heck they do. You are idiots!!!!

I've called you bitches and that's what you are... paying money to a little hitler just to be treated like bitches... tell you what, come to me, I'll make you my bitch... FOR FREE!!!

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
If you can't explain what your problem is then don't huff and puff about it.
The person I'm talking about should know who they are.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Former maths teacher's unferal yesterday... Yay, that was fun. Got college again today. Found out a girl likes me, she's just come out of a long-ish term relationship and is still into him and IDK how I feel. Two of my good friends broke up yesterday and I'm trying to be an emotional rock for the two of them, but I can't say 'I'll be there for you' to both because I'll eventually let one of them down and look like a ****.

Blunt one, but sums it up. If I had a lot more time, it'd be a mini essay.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Righty, so, you only 'sing' and cheer on the team when we play away games and you get to wear the red and black colours. But when we play at home, you're quietand when we lose, you boo the team, and manager... YOU ARE PATHETIC! A bunch of kids throwing their toys out of their pram... actually, i bet there are kids out there that act more mature than you! What is the point of paying £10 to go to a game, and walk out 15 mins before the end because we're losing? Call yourself supporters? I can't say you're there for the beer because its £5 a pint!

My mum actually said that she's glad we don't go to matches... i agree with her! Especially after today.

Top Bottom