• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I seriously can't believe you'd say what you said last night. If that's how you feel about us, then don't be with me. It isn't the first time you've acted like you don't want a future with me. I don't force you to stay with me, you choose to. If you don't want me, perhaps choose not to stay with me instead.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
A high-calorie diet? Are you serious? I'm doing everything I can to lose weight and you tell me for my health I need more calories?? Grr...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
*pats out flames* Yeah, I couldn't resist. I'm in that bad a mood these days it bordered on cathartic. Although I will go all out if it escalates any further. And I'll damn well enjoy it too...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
*pats out flames* Yeah, I couldn't resist. I'm in that bad a mood these days it bordered on cathartic. Although I will go all out if it escalates any further. And I'll damn well enjoy it too...

Methinks Angel will lay the smackdown.

Anyway, on topic. I'm so annoyed by several things nowadays. I won't bore people too much with the details. Mainly just my girlfriend's hormones playing up. Dealing with work. Trying to sort out finances and get my life together. That general thing >_<

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hormones - they are a bitch especially during pregnancy. Out loud you have to say "I am always wrong" but inside keep telling yourself "she's a mad woman but it won't last forever". Be prepared to never win between now and the birth... ;)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
-edit- I started this post in the thinking thread but it turned into a rant of sorts, so I'm (hopefully) sparing everyone who doesn't like to read pitiful and lengthy posts.

I wish I was able to put what I'm thinking. My little head is a bit overcrowded with a lot of conflicting thoughts.
Thinking about this...
No, don't think about that, because of this and this and this! Sheesh, stop being so woe-is-me, just get on with it!
And then not long after I'm thinking about this....
And then, again, NO, stop it, you shouldn't have thoughts like that! But isn't it normal? Wouldn't anybody else in my position have the same thoughts? Would they be berating themselves for thinking about it? But what the hell am I doing, trying to think what others might think if they were in my shoes?! Nobody can tell me because nobody has a clue where I'm at, how I got here, all the itty bitty hellish factors that influenced me into my current state. Oh, plus, I'm apparently 'speshul' so nobody else would get where my head is at anyway.
I hate what family has done to me. And I hate what my friends have done to me. And I absolutely, positively, completely hate the fact that I'm crumbling to pieces already, and my mum hasn't even landed back home yet.
It's only been 12 hours since she's left.

And I don't want to speak to my mother today. My actual mom, not my mum in-law. I don't want to be put down or open up to her and be scolded at for being childish or being inept or being lectured to go find professional help or have the usual 'hmmm, oh, hmmm' that means she's not listening to what I'm saying. Basically, nothing my mom says, or doesn't say, will help me or comfort me or encourage me. So I don't want to talk to her. I'll just avoid her call again like I did last week. I feel a little guilty for it, only because she's oblivious to what I'm going through, but it's easier to skip past the oblivious-factor than to deal with the blatant ignorance factor. She won't smell the coffee even if I funnel it up her nose. And if she does, she's not going to change, and she's going to continue on by pretending the issues don't exist or are not of vital importance because anything that doesn't fit in my parents' world is ignored.

Funny that I can talk to my mum and feel so close to her, but the thought of talking to my own mother about the same things only makes me depressed and angry. Can't blame me, though. That's my parents, and that's me.

Well!
At least having everyone else take a nice long nap has given me time to vent and cry for a bit. The last thing I need is my hubby asking me 'why are you crying?' (I mean, really?!) or telling me 'don't cry'. I think I might actually turn on my heel and leave the house if he does.
Anyway.

I'm having a really bad day.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Oh for the love of Christmas stop telling me to "take a nap" - I'M NOT THREE - A NAP WILL NOT FIX THE PROBLEM.

aka958

Don't trust people
WHY!? Just because I think different than most, because I'm not thinking like you I need to act god damn near perfect for you to even let me be who I am. I can't even think how I want nor do mistakes. If I do, I'm looked down upon, hated on in an instant. Why?

I am not perfect, why do everyone expect me to be?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Talk to the hand honey, you don't think I've heard that before?!
The spark is going out of my relationship and I'm looking for a gullible fool to mess around with...
Guys like you deserve to have your male bits cut off... instead of messing around with other people, why don't you TRY to make your relationship work!!!!

All i attract is sleaze bags...

Top Bottom