• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I am really ruing the day that I ate those pork scratchings. I know it's still got just over two weeks to heal, but i don't think that It will. Why didn't i listen to my brain instead of my stupid 3am cravings. *cries*

aka958

Don't trust people
"You suck!"

Derp. Come at me with better insults pl0x. :cool:

^ That does count as a rant. Because i just ranted, like a baws. :cool:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*headdesk* No. Just no. >.> How the hell could my own brother say that to me? "I'd much prefer to just text you than talk to you face to face." That's like... Ouch.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
MOTHER******* CAT STOP SCRATCHING AT MY DOOR WHEN I'M TRYING TO SLEEP. WHAT THE ****. YOU'RE GOING IN THE BATHROOM TONIGHT IF YOU TRY TO PULL THAT **** AGAIN, TINKERBELL. *seethes*

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
How. Dare. You. Seriously, who the hell do you think you are coming out with stuff like that? You of all people should know what a highly sensitive subject that is for me and just bulldozing your way through our conversation with throwaway comments and stuff you think is "funny" about my history is just wrong wrong wrong. If you knew how badly your comments hurt me every time you open your mouth you'd think twice about saying them - it's not a funny topic, it's not amusing to anyone who has ever suffered because of it and I utterly resent the implication that my children are not safe because of it. Back off, darling, because I look after my children extremely well and my husband is the most supportive person you could ever meet - look to your own house before badmouthing mine.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
You are so tactless daddy. Really. There is no excuse to post that on my flippin' facebook page. You could have sent it to me in a PM if you wanted, or you could have emailed me the news considering you had to be online to be on facebook anyway. Or, you could have sms'd it to me. Or BETTER YET, you could have let my MUM break the news to me. But nooo. You HAD to post it on my facebook page. Thank you, soo, soo much daddy, you're like the BEST daddy in the whole f-ing world, you've GOT to be the BEST FATHER EVER, because I sure as hell don't know of any other father who would post 'your aunt died last night' on their only daughter's ****ING FACEBOOK PAGE!
Thanks Dad. Thanks a mil. Don't take offence when I start avoiding contact with you lot. You have only yourself to blame for that.

On that. ****. First my grandad and now my aunt, all within the span of four months. My heart can't take it. I want to hate but there's nothing and no one to hate, death is just the final destination for everyone. Naught to be done about it. No point in trying to find a reason behind it. It just is.

I'm not angry about it, and my heart is sore, but... yesterday I felt raw. Like I'd been left out in the sun and like I'm scorched and blistered and RAW. Today I just feel numb.

I think I'm shattered.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Wow, C - that really sucks :( I'm sorry to hear that. If you want to chat, you know where I am xx

Current rant: AAAAAAAAAAAARGH! That is all.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
God Clair... I second what Angel said. If you need someone to rant to, then I'm here.

As for ranting... Bleh. I have nothing to say. Just the general crap that my parents give me.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I hope you feel better soon DS! *gives you a bandaid for your heart* here, I hope that helps a little.

CR: You're so fkn lazy bro, you don't do anything. You always leave and leave watching my sis to me while you go smoke it up with your stoner friends, leave for a couple days....you have no respect.

Meg

Trolling if I ever saw it. I've always been nice to you and tried to help, but when you come and patronize me, insult me, give me a "taste of my own medicine" I get mad. Sorry, hun, but don't act like I never gave a crap. You haven't been around, so why would I bombard you with messages? I guess I'm just a whore like you said. Sorry.

And yeah I am talking about you.

EDIT: If your goal was to make me cry then congrats.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Stop. Talking. To. Me. I swear you're winding me up so much I'm going to rip your head off the next time you open your trap and say anything. Anything at all. You can see I'm up to my eyeballs in work, I'm trying to just get through one thing at a time and there you are, wittering away in the corner just interrupting me all the time when you KNOW I cannot concentrate properly when you do that. You are driving me nuts - shut the hell up and I will talk to you when I have two minutes to myself. Which is probably sometime between now and 2029 at this rate...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Rant 1
F***ing house and F***ing rubbish garden. Stupid ruddy neighbours too. I'm only doing this because no one else can be bothered.
Its great when you have neighbours who's greatest goal in life is to sink as many cans of carlsberg as possible, start a fight with his woman and then get taken away by the police. That's such a high aim in life!
No, yours truely has to fix a fence by herself because she is the only twonk in a five mile radius with common sense.
I just hope that wire i tied to it holds it in place until something more permanent can be done.
They again, it may break with the gale-force winds we are expecting.

Rant 2
No mother, I don't really give a sh*t what colour you paint your nails. I've got enough on my plate without worrying if your nail polish will clash with your top.

Top Bottom