• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Mom: So, what did you do last night.

Me: Rewatched The Exorcist.

Mom: What? And did you sleep afterwards?

C'mon mom! I'm 21! And I can't be afraid of something I don't believe in.

But she's got prejudices against the movie. Thinks it's just a cheap blasphemous horror flick with scary faces.
I know you're super religious and all, but mom, The Exorcist is much more than that. You should watch it, I tell her. It's not like the Devil will possess you if you do. Heck, technically Satan is not even in the movie!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
No, no, just stop. Here's the deal: unless asked, people with depression do not want or need to hear your advice. We do not want to hear what you think we should be doing, we do not want to be lectured, and we do not want to be questioned about why we haven't done a million things and why we're not smiling. You wanna know why? Because we're depressed! All I want to do is sleep and mope and be alone, why are you trying to make me feel even more like scum? Just stop. You're making this worse. Let me get over this on my own.

Viper

Premium
Considering how much work you do (read: very little) and how incapable you are to arrive at determined time, as well as stay until the end of your work hours, even after given warning, I'd say even with minimum wage you are overpaid. So quit yapping against technicians, you ungrateful twat, you're only going to stir up trouble for your girlfriends.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Okay man, you've got to understand that we live together here. You HAVE to keep your phone with you, not in the room. Cause if you lock the door and I need the keys, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO CALL YOU SO THAT I CAN TELL YOU THAT I NEED THEM. I shouldn't have to explore the whole ****ing building to find you, goddammit!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Don't you dare ****ing try to tell me "emotional abuse is worse than physical abuse, because broken bones can heal but a broken mind can't." Bull. ****ing. ****.

I'm going to tell you right effing now--physical abuse is just as capable of creating a broken mind as emotional abuse. Not once--not once!--have I ever suggested physical abuse was worse than emotional; both are equally deplorable. The fact that you, however, think emotional is worse than the terror someone goes through at the hands of someone physically abusive just tells me how much of a ****ing child you still are in that backwards little head of yours.

Honestly, you should know better. You trying to tell me your toxic effing relationship with a physically abusive douchebag didn't leave mental scars? Don't even try--you used it as an excuse a lot back then for the things you did, including hurting one of my best friends. You don't get to ****ing backpedal now.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Me: "So...can anyone tell me if it's possible to trim down the connectors on a small LED bulb? The project I need the bulbs for is only about an inch in length and there's nowhere to hide the power source unless the connectors are really short."
Person on site: "You're trying to figure out how to cut short strip lights, then?"
"No, I want to use the bulbs; the strip lights need too many things to function. All I need to know is if I can trim the connectors down."
"So you need help with basic wiring, then?"
"No, I need to know if I can trim the connectors."
"So...are you trying to find the right battery?"

...I swear, it's like trying to talk to a f-ing brick wall. :mad: How are you an expert if you can't answer a simple question?!

On a side note, I'm pretty sure it is possible to trim the connectors down, but still. :/ It's the principle of the thing.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
4690081-jl-720x530.jpg

IT'S LORD OF DARKNESS. :eek:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/27/wondercon-dc-comics-will-reveal-the-jokers-identity

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I should have been writing instead of watching youtube.
DURN YOU, YOUTUBE!
+If I knew they were going to do this, I would have done it myself anyway AND saved nearly 300 bucks. Urg.
++It's only been 8 years? Wait, WHUT? There's a number attached to how long I've been here? Can't we just say 'forever' and not sweat the details? XD
+++Everyone is pregnant and I'm sitting here like 'HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'

AND.
Why are you only sleeping now, you little punk? You know, NOW that I HAVE TO wake you up for the school run.
tumblr_static_abkv86rav1ko0k0ckk8w4o4c8.gif

Hey, don't look at me. I've been trying to GET YOU DOWN for a nap since 11.

Top Bottom