• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can NOT be the only person in the world who is completely ticked off and completely confused about WHY IS THERE NO EXPLICIT VERSION OF JB'S LOVE YOURSELF SONG.
I refuse to believe I'm the only one.
It's a break up, to my ex, song.
Like.
Grow a pair, Justin Bieber. Release the damned explicit version of your song and I might actually start to think you have potential.
Until then.
I shall be singing along at the top of my voice. Because sometimes singing the f word out loud helps me stop from pulling a pretend gun on idiots on the road.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

My main rant i had was the fact that people in the comments of this video were dismissive of the possibility of a KH cartoon done well by Disney.

I like anime but im not a fan of the snobs it breeds (which is true of every meduim actually)

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
fbf3f36a75f141f6f99929241c30a63142f52ccc.jpg__940x420_q85_crop-smart_subject_location-613,178_upscale.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's totally normal to be an emotional time bomb the night before my kid turns 7.
Probably not so normal that we're having his best friend come over for the day and sleepover, and taking them all out to a wildlife zoo for the whole day - and having not baked him a cake OR gotten him a present. Yet, I mean.
Usually I'm onto this like a banshee onto its victim.
Just another sign, I s'pose.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm such a fudging idiot.
Supposed to cut back to once a day since the dose increased.
Got the meds 3 days ago. Definitely took a bit too much on day 1 as I finished my last half the morning and had the full dose the night. Can't remember wtf I did on day 2 or 3. All I know is I took it last night, and was about to take it again this morning when I remembered I'm only meant to take it at night.
So either I OD or I didn't. Symptoms are saying I did, paranoia is saying it's all in my head and I'm fine and to just stfu and go lie down before I make a fool of myself by ringing an ambulance.
I'm SUCH a fudging idiot.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well that was unexpected, and just a tad obscure. What the heck's the point in messaging someone, and not allowing them to message back? Seriously, why bother? Is it just so you can say your peace, and to hell with what the other person might want to say?

Kind of a huge pain in the ass, when you presume to know where I stand on something without ever having heard my side of things in the first place. And what's all this "we" nonsense? There was no "we". One person messed up, end of story. Don't drag me into that ****, thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom