• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Burns. All over my hand. URGH. It always has to happen around NaNo months, I swear! >_< At least it's the back of my hand and not too bad, but still. It hurts....
Is the oven to blame?

+Oh :poop:. Stupid daylight savings. I'm an hour late now.
Two hours late, technically.
I wanted to write all night tonight until I watched BvS.
Now I just want to curl up into a ball and pretend I've never watched it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Is the oven to blame?

Bacon grease, actually. D: Got a little too enthusiastic when I was stirring the chopped bacon up for dinner. Luckily, it doesn't really hurt anymore (unless I touch it; woot for bacitracin) and there's no swelling yet. Just redness. Hoping that'll go away quickly. ...that said, I did burn my other arm on the oven almost a week ago and it's still scabbed over. :| Note to self: still not invulnerable to hot things; must be more careful.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I hate when professors cram a **** ton of questions into an exam, asking you to detail your answers to boot, and then give a ridiculously short amount of time to do it.

Why the **** do you do that? You wanna test the resistance of our hands' muscles rather than our knowledge?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Arg!!! X( I hate when people sleep in and I can't do things I want to do....like live stream. (¬_¬) My hubby is soooo guilty of this and he loves to tell me it doesn't matter. He loves to disturb my sleep but hates when I do the same. I'm trying to grow as a live stream if I can't even keep to my schedule how in the blue hells I'm I going to be notice be senpai! ;3; SENPAI!!!!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
dmc4-nero-floor-punch-o.gif

Ugh. You know. When you work your buttocks off and check only to find that you haven't been paid.
You want me to do this, that and the next thing? Pay up!
devil_may_cry_4_dante_s_hey__what_s_up__taunt__by_connorsparda-d7epo6w.gif

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
some fans tell people to start with DMC 3 and then i say "no play DMC 1 first. IT'S THE BEST ONE!"
why are people always so hesitant to play games in order

it's not like Final Fantasy were there are more then 15 games and they all have there own universe

there is an HD collection it's not hard to find a copy of DMC1

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I find it incredibly off-putting when people comment on commissioned art saying, "I'm not a fan of __ part, but aside from that, the rest of the artwork is good".

Let's get something straight; your opinion of a specific element being used or not used in a picture does not make or break the picture's value overall (i.e. your opinion of the character's appearance is irrelevant). Furthermore, when you make comments like that on a piece of art COMMISSIONED by someone else, it just makes you look like an ass. Fine, you don't like that element--but if you could be bothered to pull your head out of your ass long enough to see the big, bold lettering stating, "Commissioned by so-and-so", you'd realize the picture wasn't done for YOU, but for the person who traded money for said picture. If the person who commissioned the artist isn't complaining, then what effing right do you have?

Gods, sometimes the comments on DA just **** me off. :banghead:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Naaaaah, not you. ^^ Actually, I'm already over what I was mad about. XD But...you know how you'll just see someone or something similar and it's like you can just sense doom and everything sucks til they're gone? Yeah. :/

Aw, well I'm glad to hear that =)

Oh yeah, I can totally relate. I feel that way everytime a villain stands in my way. It's like, it'd just be better if they were gone...and a lot safer too. No, but seriously, I'm glad you're not mad now.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm tired of all this feminist s*** all over the internet. I'm tired of the discussions that lead nowhere, I'm tired of the hypocrites and the lies. I'm done. From now on all I'm watching on youtube are funny, music, gaming, documentaries, science, and art videos.

Edit: By the way, I'm also sick of the other side. Rational and intelligent as they might be I'm f***ing done with these ass**** who, even if I'd agree with them on their views of modern feminism they love to call me a f***ing idiot for being a man of faith. Everyone wants to dictate to me who or what I get to be. Sorry, no. I take pride in my heritage and creed and if you don't like it or you want to drop facts on why I shouldn't, save it. They're all the same, bunch of f***ing dictators.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm tired of all this feminist s*** all over the internet. I'm tired of the discussions that lead nowhere, I'm tired of the hypocrite and the lies. I'm done. From now on all I'm watching on youtube are funny, music, gaming, documentaries, science, and art videos.

Edit: By the way, I'm also sick of the other side. Rational and intelligent as they might be I'm f***ing done with these ass**** who, even if I'd agree with them on their views of modern feminism they love to call me a f***ing idiot for been a man of faith. Everyone wants to dictate to me who or what I get to be. Sorry, no. I take pride in my heritage and creed and if you don't like it or you want to drop facts on why I shouldn't save it. They're all the same, bunch of f***ing dictators.

Right there with you, berto. Wanting genuine equality between the sexes is one thing--not just all the rights, but the responsibilities and consequences as well--but a lot of these supposed "feminists" are nothing more than feminazis. Frankly, I think even the actual feminists--the ones who want true equality--should ditch the moniker; it may have applied back then, but it's the 21st Century. Instead of feminists, why not equalists? Anything to put some distance from those "I'm going to punch a man, but if a man punches me back he's a woman beater" twats.

(Seriously, they make me ashamed to share their gender. I. ****ing. Hate. Them. The idea of a matriarchal society scares me every bit as much as patriarchy does. I don't want men under my boot heels any more than I want to be under theirs).

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
*sigh* Had to cut my stream short today because hubby's father is an incompetent *@$$ who would rather give his paycheck to his lazy gf in stead of pay the bills for the house and then say "Oh woes me! I can't pay for all of this so I'm just not going to pay for anything." Real class acted here!

I just have to look harder to find a job. >.< And it's been hell just trying to get one. Florida sucks.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So what if they decided to make a new movie with new characters and the lead just happens to be female? get over it man.

So the lead character is going to be female in this? Awesome. I loved how Rey was the main character in Force Awakens. You're going to get people complaining about this, though. It's like I said before, everyone seems to complain about sex, race, etc., these days.

Top Bottom