• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
At what point is it socially acceptable to punch someone? :meh:
Probably at the point when you can't take it anymore.
My teacher always said "there's no better time than the present". I'd go with that. She was badass cool.

giphy.gif

Someone had their bitch flakes this morning...

Gods. Remind me never to engage in civil conversation with people anywhere other than this site. Apparently it's a waste of time and breath. >.>
leonardo-gif1.gif

+Rant of the month, because after this I'm done:
Had this huge fall out with my cousin.
Cuzzie: It's not fair, people don't understand how hard it is. They make judgements like they already know what I'm about but they don't know me bla bla bla... I didn't ask to be born this way. I didn't ask for these hardships bla bla bla *sob* woe is me *sob* Why does life have to be so complicated?
Me: love, I don't know. I ask myself that all the time. I ask myself, WHY do people love drama so much? Why can't they just chill the **** out and live and let live? People judge me wherever I go, too, like oh there goes the Dugger-Wanna-Be, is she pregnant again or is that just belly flab? And you know what sucks the most about this life? I didn't ASK to be born with a fudging uterus. I didn't ask to have my uterus expel **** for a whole week every fudging month. I mean yea why the hell is life so complicated? If you were born the way you were then what the fudge is the point in me having to suffer through periods for the rest of my miserable, judged and looked down upon life? I mean what in the actual fudge, Johnny. GET OVER YOURSELF, MOFKOPPIE.

I mean. FFS.
Don't tell me you've got it hard as a dude trying to live as a chic when I'm known to be a severe sufferer of PMS.
Just f off Johnny.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
According to Microsoft, they refunded me all the money (a bit over $100) that I put into the beta...and yet...it's nowhere to be found. The bank doesn't have it. It's not pending. Paypal doesn't have it. It wasn't sent to mum's account. So where the hell is it? If you aren't going to let me play my game, then at least let me have my money.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Im not a huge fan of Ghost in the Shell but even I gotta say; whitewashing Motoko AND casting Scarlet Johansson as her is.....ugh. Did we learn nothing from Dragonball ( even though technically Goku was an alien and didn't appear to look asian.)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So considering that my manager is useless and didn't pass on my bank account details to the company that took us over, which resulted in me not getting paid Christmas Eve, I'd assumed that he also wouldn't put my holiday pay through. Well, behold, that's exactly what has happened since I'm a week short of pay...

...I'm so lucky.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm sorry to hear that.

What're you gonna do then?

Thanks.

At the end of every week my supervisor sends him an email to keep him up to date with everything (since he's terrible at answering his phone) so he'll be aware that I'm a week short, and hopefully resolves the problem by the beginning of next week.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Kathy McBride is doing a show at the old Fever Hospital in May.
This is a massive issue for me.
1. It's a hospital. It's nearly 100 years old. OF COURSE it's haunted.
2. It's the SPCA.
If you go mucking around with ghosts and :poop:, it's going to kill my ability to foster homeless animals. I won't set foot back there. Call me sensitive or whatever, but you know when you know there's something 'off' or 'different' about a place, and the old hospital definitely is.
Bring a medium into the mix, a willing audience, and a ghost tour to top it off - yeah nah mate, I don't want anything tagging home with me. Nor do I wish to have any experience even closely similar to those that my family has had. Nope. No thanks.
Which basically just ruined my year.
Thanks a lot Kathy and your stupidity.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Writer I follow: "Oh, yeah, I'll update soon."
-two days later-
Writer I follow: "I'll update soon. Yep, I really love this scene; it's great."
-four more days later-
Me: "-totally pumped because there's so much tension and it's at the climax of the story and omg why is there no chapter yet?!- WHERE IS IT?!"

...I think I just realized what it's like talking to me about my writing and I have come to the conclusion that I'm an asshole. D: I'm so, so sorry, guys. -suffers-

Viper

Premium
Today was the most ****ed up day among ****ed up days. I've lost count how many times I've been running up and down the stairs. I've come so really close to losing my temper cause students today were lost in space and time and couldn't even make connection between what was written with huge letters on the working surface and the title of their assignment. Just barely I've missed the fire-breathing dragon, also known as department head, screaming at technicians (and cleaning ladies for some reason) cause a student pushed the button on spectrophotometer so hard it ended up stuck in the machine (push it lightly, push it lightly, push it lightly.... how the **** can you all operate your phones so nicely, but keep ****ing up pushing a button on this machine?!)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Writer I follow: "Oh, yeah, I'll update soon."
-two days later-
Writer I follow: "I'll update soon. Yep, I really love this scene; it's great."
-four more days later-
Me: "-totally pumped because there's so much tension and it's at the climax of the story and omg why is there no chapter yet?!- WHERE IS IT?!"

...I think I just realized what it's like talking to me about my writing and I have come to the conclusion that I'm an asshole. D: I'm so, so sorry, guys. -suffers-
giphy_by_baymaxbig_hero_6-d863gzq.gif

Top Bottom