• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
*goes to give keys to the receptionist*

*middle aged man with a punch in the face-inducing smile looks at me*

"Oooooh look at this guy, he's angry! Look, he doesn't even look at me in the face! Hello eh!"

1. Ok, I recognized at first glance the kind of uber annoying guy you are. Just because I don't smile 24/7 like you do doesn't mean I'm angry. You sure are making me though.

2. I'm not looking at you in the face not because I'm impolite, but because I'll be very impolite if I do. Your smile is obnoxious as hell.

3. Who the **** are you anyway? I don't know you. What's this confidence. It's not like you can go around annoying people just cause you're older.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
student steals teachers phone and leaks their nudes...and the teacher is fired for it...? but what of the student? what happens to them? NOTHING!?! not even a damn detention?

remind me to kill myself tomorrow, because i don't think i can handle living in a world where "intelligent" life is allowed to make decisions like this. YES, let's punish the victim of the crime. that's...that's spectacular. yup. god i hope i never have kids. i'd really hate to bring one up in this backwards hellhole.

Viper

Premium
I don't know if I can call myself angry, I don't know how to properly explain what brought me to this point, the most important thing to remember is that when you force a group of people to spend 8 hours a day, five days in the week, without giving them enough work to fill up that time... sooner or later you have a disaster.
I just wanted to work peacefully until the guy I'm replacing comes back, why did they have to drag me into their conflict?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i hate when people who are misinformed take up a "matter of fact" attitude. and look. i'm guilty of this as well at times, but it's even worse when they're told how wrong they are...then continue to argue their point...why...? just let it go. accept the L. go home

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
No, honey, you're not a threat. You're a coward who doesn't know how to use any kind of strategy to win. How long will this take to sink in, huh? This is like the fifth or sixth time I've had to go over this. I don't think it's getting through your head that people hate playing with you guys. It doesn't encourage people to play if you're sitting there, talking about how much you love beating the hell out of low levelled players. It just makes you look like an a-hole and makes people quit as soon as they see your name. I would know...I have a list of people that make me drop out of the match as soon as I see they're there. So...y'know...you might want to think about that, okay? If you really are interested in continuing to play with people. And if you don't want my mic to accidentally be on next time I start my long-winded "f you" rant.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My friend just posted this meme on FB.
Nothing ****es me off as much as people who make fun of children with special needs.
I shared it on my own page and added:...and hypocrites.
Then I deleted my sentence because I don't want to start another war.
But good ****ing grief, she LOVED making fun of special needs kids. Stupid beech.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
watched everything wrong with Steven Universe

sees comment

"I give up. I am no longer watching this everything wrong with Steven Universe. You think everything is a sex joke. Maybe you are a sex joke come to life to take over?!"

"Maybe you are a sex joke come to life to take over"

can you please reword that sentence so it makes sense.

WHY DO I READ COMMENTS!
I NEVER LEARN!

Last edited:
Top Bottom