• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Viper

Premium
Most Feminists (one in specific) tend to get on my bad side... I get it you want equality, that's ok, but, when you want to start cutting the nads off of men I see a problem. This one feminist said men are the reason for all the violence in the world. Actually it's a thing in the brain that makes you violent, or you get swayed by feelings. I'm not saying all feminists are bad but some take it way too far...:banghead:
These kind of women with radical views are often the subject of talk and are the reason why feminist movement has a bad reputation. Someone ought to hit her with not only history, but also with relatively recent data on women running gangs and violent military units.
Violence is a personal thing, not characteristic of a label. Come to think of it, cutting off nads is quite violent, how she didn't notice that in her claim men are violent ones?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Most Feminists (one in specific) tend to get on my bad side... I get it you want equality, that's ok, but, when you want to start cutting the nads off of men I see a problem. This one feminist said men are the reason for all the violence in the world. Actually it's a thing in the brain that makes you violent, or you get swayed by feelings. I'm not saying all feminists are bad but some take it way too far...:banghead:

Sadly there are nutjubs in any movement, not just feminism. It's sad that the word feminist has become a slur or insult because a few nutters are calling for guys to be castrated.

There are extremists on both sides of this, men and women who say messed up and sick things about the opposite gender. Violent people are violent people, gender of the person doesn't matter.

It's individuals like that who give a bad image to a whole group of people. Luckily, a lot of these nutters are only showing their awful views online and wouldn't dare do it in real life.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Seriously, someone close that *insert various curse words here* thread already -.-
Y'all are just feeding the troll by replying.
This would be a good time to employ a new mod.
AGREED.
OR to get one of the existing mods to just shut that thread down. I've reported it a few days ago but I dunno if there's a backlog of reports to be sifted through or what.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
For f*ck sake, I'm sick of this! I want people to *****ng stop trying to convince me to smoke or have a god*damn drink!
"Hey man, you wanna try a cig?"
"No thx, I don't smoke"
"Come on, really? Try it at least, it's good"
"No, not interested in smoking, you have that cig"
"Just once, man, then you'll decide, just have one try"
God*ammit, did you even heard what I said?? I don't want your fuc*ing smoke! Now put away that cigarette from my mouth (yes, I've been put a cigarette in my mouth, almost forced to smoke that ****!) before I use it to burn your hand!

Same for drinks, I don't drink and I've never been at a single party where I haven't asked ALL THE TIME to drink alcohol!
"Come on man, have a drink with us"
"Sure guys, but not alcohol, I don't drink alcoholic beverages"
"What? And where is the fun? Men drink alcohol, so why don't you?"
Oh is that so? I'm not a man if I don't get drunk? FINE, looks like I'm a pussy then, since I've never gotten drunk in my life, and now that you know it, don't offer me alcohol anymore! THANK - YOU!

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Biased Rant income.
Seriously ... people bash Evil within claiming it's not survival horror, since it gives you more ammunition while deeming Silent Hill 2 and RE2 as one? I love SH2, but common get real, even with limited ammunition in terms of difficulty it's nothing special, since most enemies are easy killed with melee weapons. And RE2 gave you as much ammunition as TEW, otherwise how you supposed to get through scripted bosses huh?! People should finally check what survival horror is.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Is it wrong of me to ask for a good or "decent" story in videogames? I don't mine a great one, but something that makes me happy I bought the game for $60 dollars!! Is it so hard to have good gameplay and story or is it one and not the other?

What a sad state for triple A games. Tis a real shame.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
avi arad is the taneem antoniendes of the film industry. everything he works on is good...but you wouldn't know that based off of interviews and just how stupid he makes himself look. its almost like they're brilliant people who go out of their way to make themselves look like the dullest of dull tools in the toolbox. and its like they don't realize that their stupidity is costing them dearly. ugh...if i ever do make it into the movie business i hope i have to never work with him

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hate those people who think everyone should follow their preferred music bands.
You don't like/know AC/DC? You suck and live in a cave.
You should tell them,
You don't know the dude from AC/DC who has retired in New Zealand is in court because he 1.) murdered two people, 2.) threatened to kill more, and 3.) got busted for a meth lab? Wow, you must live under a rock in a cave.

+ I should be writing.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
What the flying blue hell is wrong with our government? Arresting people for feeding the homeless? Wow yiu really don't like it when people act kind to each other for free and not rely on you huh? I really wonder how greedy and corrupt it has to be this messed up. -.- Sigh I hope it stats to change or something might happen. And it won't he pretty

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Seriously, FNN? /== I thought you were supposed to be neutral when it came to characters (cuz that's what fangirls/boys are for). You can't have "Vergil (DmC)" in the character selection thing and then have "Dante (DmC)/Donte/DINO". For one, it looks like someone's playing favorites. Secondly...what, are we; five year olds? Can we really not call a character by his name? Do we have to resort to childish mocking? Just stick with the (DmC) tag. Looks classier. Less likely to PO people. :shifty:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Seriously, FNN? /== I thought you were supposed to be neutral when it came to characters (cuz that's what fangirls/boys are for). You can't have "Vergil (DmC)" in the character selection thing and then have "Dante (DmC)/Donte/DINO". For one, it looks like someone's playing favorites. Secondly...what, are we; five year olds? Can we really not call a character by his name? Do we have to resort to childish mocking? Just stick with the (DmC) tag. Looks classier. Less likely to PO people. :shifty:
lollollollollollollol
I've gotta go check this out now.
I don't think FFN really take much note of who and what is in which fandom. It's a process where they add whatever option is requested most from fans, so some losers out there must have been petitioning for a DINO option. Probably due to the overwhelming backlash about DmC. OR... it could be a biased developer who decided to do an epic trolling (which hopefully is not the case, else my respect for the peeps who run the place has gone down a few notches)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I want the japanese influence back in the gaming industry again.
Ha! Good luck with that, bro. The Japanese population is on the decline, so now we're stuck with always online Korean games instead.

Someone needs to build a new Japan. If Japan can make its own artificial islands, then they can go all the way and rebuild... somewhere earthquake-free.

Anyway... I didn't start a thread on this because it's not confirmed.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/08/jared-leto-reportedly-eyed-to-play-the-joker-in-suicide-squad

... Could be worse. They could've picked Zac Efron.

Personally, I'm very much for Jared Leto being the Joker. Because now it won't be as controversial if he's ever picked to play Dante because LOOK AT HIM -- HE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE DMC3 DANTE.

-----------------------------------------

Edit: lol @ this

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F_QYO4xho...J-kM/s1600/1ninetymileswdcTJ1riy75so1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom