• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Viper

Premium
Worst moment of my life: having my 3 year old stare at me and scream his little heart out while the doctor draws blood.
OMIHEART I cried on the drive back home. He's fine. I don't think I'm fine.
No. I'm totally not okay about today.
Oh, that keeping offspring safe mechanism nature gave people can be really troublesome when one needs to come out of the alert state. I think bonding with the kid while doing something that makes you both laugh a lot should patch things up. Laughter is the best cure, they say.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh, that keeping offspring safe mechanism nature gave people can be really troublesome when one needs to come out of the alert state. I think bonding with the kid while doing something that makes you both laugh a lot should patch things up. Laughter is the best cure, they say.

This person speaks truth. If you wanna get your mind off of it, try to do something fun with your kid.

KRSkull

I don't know why the **** you (my family) like to waste your and my time asking for my opinion and then get angry because my opinion is different than yours.

And i don't know why i bother myself to help you (my family) and give you suggestions that will solve your problems which by the way get ignored or getting the you don't know what you are talking about.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
"I speak my opinion-"

No, you don't. You're an obnoxious, insensitive, sh*t-starting douche that likes to get a rise out of people for your own sick amusement. You don't go by any facts and you like to belittle people on purpose. And that's the reason why no one likes to be around you or acknowledge you for anything.

That is a fact my dear. Honestly, look at your track record for the last five years. How many of the people you "supposedly" befriended still talk to you anymore? Instead of you blaming them, how about you take some time for some self-reflection you giant a**hole.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
"I speak my opinion-"

No, you don't. You're an obnoxious, insensitive, sh*t-starting douche that likes to get a rise out of people for your own sick amusement. You don't go by any facts and you like to belittle people on purpose. And that's the reason why no one likes to be around you or acknowledge you for anything.

That is a fact my dear. Honestly, look at your track record for the last five years. How many of the people you "supposedly" befriended still talk to you anymore? Instead of you blaming them, how about you take some time for some self-reflection you giant a**hole.
i'm sorry :'(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I thought Square Enix were taking the mickey out of fans with the first TheatRhythm, but with Curtain Call, they are taking the mickey, Michael, biscuit AND, the p***!
I bought the first lot of DLC for Curtain call because I didn't think there was going to be much. Over a month later, there's a load more DLC added (songs and characters) which totals over £40!
It has DLC for a series of games not even related to FF games, yet, there are no songs for Dirge of Cerberus.

Capcom, take a good look and learn from the masters, that's how you really take the p*** out of fans. Create a rhythm game and, release over £50's worth of DLC (songs and extra characters).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why is it such a crime to not want to talk in my family? What's so wrong about not feeling well or being tired? It's not fair that every time I don't feel up to socializing I'm suddenly "being mean". I am tired. I've been up since 4am and barely got any sleep last night, I am not in the mood to screw around. Especially not after all the sh*t I've had to do this past week and all that I still have left to do. Don't sit there throwing "But I'm tired, too!" in my face like it's some excuse to be a b*tch. I mean, f*cking hell, give me a break and grow up. The world doesn't revolve around you and you are not the most important priority on my list right now, so excuse me if I don't immediately jump up to cater to your needs.

KRSkull

Why is it such a crime to not want to talk in my family? What's so wrong about not feeling well or being tired? It's not fair that every time I don't feel up to socializing I'm suddenly "being mean". I am tired. I've been up since 4am and barely got any sleep last night, I am not in the mood to screw around. Especially not after all the sh*t I've had to do this past week and all that I still have left to do. Don't sit there throwing "But I'm tired, too!" in my face like it's some excuse to be a b*tch. I mean, f*cking hell, give me a break and grow up. The world doesn't revolve around you and you are not the most important priority on my list right now, so excuse me if I don't immediately jump up to cater to your needs.

And the worst part about it is when they use the whole "i have a job" as an excuse for almost everything.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Having to work my only day off this week because of people on Holiday and people that don't turn up in the morning. So I am basically going to feel like crap due to covering for everybody else, when I myself can't have any proper time off until after Christmas. This should be...fun.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
And the worst part about it is when they use the whole "i have a job" as an excuse for almost everything.

Exactly! It's like it's inconceivable for them that someone without a job could be busy. /==
Granted, the person I was complaining about is retired, but she still uses the "I've already done all my work and you haven't yet" card more often than I'd like to admit. And she still fails to consider I could possibly be busy. :/

Viper

Premium
Owning a car in this country is really a thing to lose your hair over.
Cars are expensive, even for the used ones you have to reach deep into the pocket. The gas prices sometimes drop a tiny bit, but then they climb even higher. We don't even know how they decide if they should drop or climb, we've seen them climb when in the rest of the world they were dropping. You have to pay for them to renew your registration. You have to pay them to test your vehicle if it fits the standards. This part, they said, will even go up in prices next year. Car insurance. New tires. Etc. etc.
And now we even got 400kn of taxes.
**** this life.

KRSkull

Exactly! It's like it's inconceivable for them that someone without a job could be busy. /==
Granted, the person I was complaining about is retired, but she still uses the "I've already done all my work and you haven't yet" card more often than I'd like to admit. And she still fails to consider I could possibly be busy. :/

Yeah and things becomes more ridiculous when that retired person didn't think about finding a replacement forhim\her and keeps doing the wrok he\she retired from from home and drags you around and make you their dilevery person without careing about how you are feeling.

Top Bottom