• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Viper

Premium
Croatia is steering more into conservatism. I can't blame our people, sheep that run where they think grass is greener. Though it's not nice they so quickly forgot who was it that made corruption and nepotism blossom, just because their latest leader and his puppets never miss an opportunity to point out the faults in their opponents.
The Church is getting more power... the greedy, politically engaged Church. That keeps draining our country's money reserves without shame and tells the hungry nation they need more churches. A mass can be held anywhere, since God is everywhere, but mostly in hearts of true believers, words and concrete walls will not silence the sound of empty stomach. Exceptions be praised, many people claim the last time Church was truly connected to the nation was during the age of communism. Oh the irony...
I'd trade all the technology in a heartbeat for a life in peace and respect, for not having to fear tomorrow.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I was reading an article about a parent who killed their disabled children which is bad enough. Then I see comments below the article that basically justified it. Things along the lines of understanding the frustration because the children will never lead a normal life. It was a mercy killing because they would never fit in. Now the parents can start again and try for normal children. It's like they don't care that the children are dead just because they're disabled, and then go and agree with the killing and even justifying it. I don't understand how people can comment like that when 3 children are dead.

It's like people these days don't care about the people most in need of help if they're diabled or somehow different from the norm.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I was reading an article about a parent who killed their disabled children which is bad enough. Then I see comments below the article that basically justified it. Things along the lines of understanding the frustration because the children will never lead a normal life. It was a mercy killing because they would never fit in. Now the parents can start again and try for normal children. It's like they don't care that the children are dead just because they're disabled, and then go and agree with the killing and even justifying it. I don't understand how people can comment like that when 3 children are dead.

It's like people these days don't care about the people most in need of help if they're diabled or somehow different from the norm.

That's horrible. I can't believe parents would ever do that to their children, and yet.... *just finds it sad and disgusting* Are they at least in trouble with the law? I mean, are they going to be punished for it?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
That's horrible. I can't believe parents would ever do that to their children, and yet.... *just finds it sad and disgusting* Are they at least in trouble with the law? I mean, are they going to be punished for it?
The whole thing is awful and horrible; the children being killed by parents who are supposed to protect them; and the comments justifying the killing. How can people justify that?!

I'm not sure if there will be a punishment. There was a case similar to this a little while back and a mother killed her autistic son. The comments were similar about it being okay to kill the child. The worst of it was that she got away with it...something to do with caring for a disabled child made her snap and act out of character. The most she got was counselling because they decided the grief of losing her child was enough punishment.

It's chilling to hink what people can get away with these days.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
@Loopy

I'll never understand no matter the reason what drives someone to murder. And I don't think I want to.
Agreed. I don't know if for some people it is because they snap and it is sudden, or maybe they have planned it for a long time. But, either way, it is scary that people like that are around, and I don't want to know why they do it either. It's too awful to think about it too much.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
The ESA made history during the Rosetta mission comet landing and one of the scientists goes to give his report publicly of their success. then a bunch of feminists decide to continually harass him for wearing a t-shirt with some cartoon women on saying that "it prevents women from being scientists" this continued up until the point he was in tears and had to make a public apology. I'm sorry but to the feminazis that did this, that man probably accomplished more in that day than they did will in their entire lives. Yet on that momentous day he was in tears because of some women wanting to try their best at making pointless and completely idiotic attacks against men because unlike real feminists they feel that women are best.

This man was harassed for a T-shirt with CARTOON women on. Not to mention that they believe it stops women from being scientists. If you believe that then you obviously shouldn't be a scientist. To people who actually believe all this and do things like this, please find the nearest cliff and propel yourself off of it in such a manor that your cranium will be the primary point of impact.

(if this offended anyone and you're a feminazi then tough ****. if you're not a feminazi this is not aimed at you, feminists included.)

Viper

Premium
The ESA made history during the Rosetta mission comet landing and one of the scientists goes to give his report publicly of their success. then a bunch of feminists decide to continually harass him for wearing a t-shirt with some cartoon women on saying that "it prevents women from being scientists" this continued up until the point he was in tears and had to make a public apology. I'm sorry but to the feminazis that did this, that man probably accomplished more in that day than they did will in their entire lives. Yet on that momentous day he was in tears because of some women wanting to try their best at making pointless and completely idiotic attacks against men because unlike real feminists they feel that women are best.

This man was harassed for a T-shirt with CARTOON women on. Not to mention that they believe it stops women from being scientists. If you believe that then you obviously shouldn't be a scientist. To people who actually believe all this and do things like this, please find the nearest cliff and propel yourself off of it in such a manor that your cranium will be the primary point of impact.

(if this offended anyone and you're a feminazi then tough ****. if you're not a feminazi this is not aimed at you, feminists included.)

Amen.

During the age when women were explicitly told their only purpose in life was to be a wife and mother, there were still plenty of them that courageously conducted scientific research. Where there is will there is a way. And now when gender equality is part of Constitution, when it's against the law to hinder a woman's career, when government actually funds women in science, they claim a cartoon woman on a guy's t-shirt will make little Sally give up on science? I claim it's no longer about progress, they are filled with nothing but anger so they scream and scream and take sadistic pleasure in results of their screaming.
Rosetta mission barely got any publicity, thanks to Kim Kardashian and her oily butt. I consider her more dangerous to the impressionable young minds, but no one screams at her. Guess it's cause she ain't on a man's t-shirt...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh my god...

Suffice it to say, my ire equals your, Demon General. That's f*cking sickening. The man had every right to celebrate his accomplishments, and yet a bunch of whiny, entitled little b*tches had to go and ruin it for him--over sweet f*ck all, to top it off?

No...just...no. :facepalm:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!

WTF! That is so stupid. Because he chooses to wear a shirt with a cartoon women on it it makes women not want to scientists? What? No it does not. From a women that just... *throws hands in the air* makes them look childish and very very stupid. Sigh I feel for the guy. I really do. Sometimes I want to find this loons ajd give em a verbal beat down like Sherlock. That would be awesome.

Viper

Premium
Ugh, I fail so badly at this game. Hind D battle and I got no rations except that one they left on the roof. Why don't I have any rations? Because I spent them all while running up million stairs with guards on my tail and several waiting along the way to knock me down. If I stop for a millisecond I'm on the ground getting my ass kicked. So I have no rations. And the one I have ain't enough cause the crazy bastard barely gives me enough time to aim before he starts shooting, messing up my aim in the process. And no shooting from some convenient corner either, you have to stick your nose out where you are nice and visible in order to aim with stinger.

KRSkull

Ugh, I fail so badly at this game. Hind D battle and I got no rations except that one they left on the roof. Why don't I have any rations? Because I spent them all while running up million stairs with guards on my tail and several waiting along the way to knock me down. If I stop for a millisecond I'm on the ground getting my ass kicked. So I have no rations. And the one I have ain't enough cause the crazy bastard barely gives me enough time to aim before he starts shooting, messing up my aim in the process. And no shooting from some convenient corner either, you have to stick your nose out where you are nice and visible in order to aim with stinger.

Well for the stairs part you could use some stun grenades. it will knock the guards down. also you could run and shoot by pressing and holding the fire button and the crawl button at the same time.

Viper

Premium
Well for the stairs part you could use some stun grenades. it will knock the guards down. also you could run and shoot by pressing and holding the fire button and the crawl button at the same time.
Thanks, but I got the game saved at the point before going out to battle and right now I don't feel like going through all of the previous stuff again, especially that annoying torture stuff. I'll manage somehow, there is a pattern to his movements, so it might take a while but I'll get him.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'm so glad I can post images again LOL.

dal_11101142_02.jpg

Nintendo really is the kitten of the group. XD

http://dispatches.cheatcc.com/1299

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sad to see my friend leave the forum. I doubt I'm even going to try and convince her to come back this time.
Because yes, it's that bad, in certain parts and from certain members. This place is never going to be the same again.
Ah, life.
Maybe we should all stick to gaming talk.... oh wait, that's what did it.
I love this forum to death, I really do, but I also get where she's coming from.

DanteTheJester

That devil hunting douche who married a pizza.
I'm an Amazon Affiliate. I hand out affiliate links on my blogs and such. If they buy something through my link to Amazon, then I get paid by Amazon a commission equal to 15% of the purchase price. No one buys. Life ****ing sucks worse than ever.

****, ****! Motherf**kin ****!-Michael.
gta5-michael-with-gun_20130523_1683196304.jpg

Why won't no one buy anything!? Does no one ever need anything only when I post about it!? I thought Amazon was a reputable popular online vendor. Guess not.

Top Bottom