• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Viper

Premium
I dream of day when glasses will not be so expensive, but still of good quality. I can't live a normal life without glasses correcting my very poor vision, yet I have to cash out so much for them every few years, with the price for the lenses getting higher the worse it gets (read: the less I can do without them). I've looked into subventions offered from the government, they are a joke that no one is laughing at. Subvention that doesn't even reach 200 kn for the best option for something that costs over 1500 kn in it's cheapest version, not counting the time and money spent getting the papers needed to qualify for the subvention or that you can only use it in certain places that offer questionable quality.
In a perfect world I'd be getting my glasses for free.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I feel like Attack on Titan is really overrated. It did has nice characters and all, but it's like story without start or ending that doesn't go nowhere. Just like many zombie films, which it shares alot with.

Viper

Premium
I was thinking of contacting you again, old friend. But then I saw you approve of something terribly wrong, I saw you approve of a post that started with someone trying to tell an angry woman that she should not put the blame on all men for very wrong actions of a mentally disturbed individual, along the way someone said not to generalize mentally ill people (like all mental illnesses are the same and just because some can keep themselves non-violent, it must mean all of them are like that), until it spiraled back into 'men are violent scum' with someone pulling a bunch of newspaper titles on men being violent after rejected (I can remember off the top of my head couple of cases of very violent women that did it cause they were rejected, but no one would care).
Go to your father and brother, old friend, look them in the eyes and tell them they are filthy scum with the sense of entitlement. You won't be able to do it cause you know that won't be true.
Don't spread the message of blind hate, it never brought any good. Never will.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
no really. i get it. its only funny when it's NOT you. and i'm saying that that's bullshit. it really does get to me when people like to laugh an put down other people, but when someone finds their flaws or the flaws in something they like, they build a better defense than george zimmerman's attorney. like seriously? can't we all just **** on things and love things equally without pride getting in the way of fact? no? ok. world we live in i guess

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Why are we getting ANOTHER Taco Bell out here when we already have one. We already have two Del Taco's (both of them are mediocre with the food) and two Stater Bros. (who are high as sh*t with their food prices). With this town expanding I feel that the money is going towards duplicating stupid sh*t.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
What does your husband do exactly? I see you talking about these trips on Facebook, but I never know what it actually means. Just curious.

It's okay, no harm in asking. ^^ He's a combat engineer in the Canadian Forces. Essentially that would mean building things, blowing things up, and disarming explosives, but more often than not, he seems to play the part of driver (usually a LAV, or MSVS--primarily the former).

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
In what known universe does my not picking up the phone mean, "Keep calling every ten minutes until I'm ready to rip the phone jack out of the wall"?

Learn some goddamn self-control! You said that during November, you would call once a week. You said it, of your own volition. This is not "once a week". This is, "almost every damn day, and seven times within the last four hours".

What. In the. Actual. F*ck?

I can't believe I have to go through this discussion with you again. -_-

Really getting sick of your needy, self-centred BS.

(It saddens me how often I've mentioned this same problem in this exact same thread).

Pale Rider

Wickedly good

I think that applies to those using "No Offense" as a way to be offensive like "No Offense" is their get out of jail free card.
Like when people use word "hyperbole" to antagonise others.

Not everyone is trying to be offensive & really mean it when they say "No Offense" as what's said or done wasn't meant to hurt or attack anyone as much as it was meant to be helpful, & not just saying it to be snide.

Yeah, my rant was for the former kind of people.

.......but my problem is, a lot of people belong to the former category.

Top Bottom