• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
i only bash x-men the last stand because there are so any great ideas and concepts that it brings to the table but executes them poorly. this is why if you're going to continue a franchise, YOU NEVER CHANGE THE DIRECTOR
Ugh. That movie doesn't exist. Let's just forget how they butchered the Dark Phoenix storyline.

Days of Future Past writes that flick out of existence and the world is a better place for it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The way I see things with work is like this.

I work my ass off - No praise. No "Good job".

I work to a good standard, but not fully committing myself to the job - "Well aren't you useless".

But, I just...gee, gimme a break. It's bad enough waking up at 3.15am, 6 days a week. Which in my opinion feels like the whole week. I never have holiday either.

42 hours a week from a combination of 3 jobs. Early starts slap my face and laugh at me.

And I slave...literally slave. And run on barely 4 hours sleep. Because I have a life and a family.

Overworked. Underpaid. The ****?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

I work to a good standard, but not fully committing myself to the job - "Well aren't you useless".

But, I just...gee, gimme a break. It's bad enough waking up at 3.15am, 6 days a week. Which in my opinion feels like the whole week. I never have holiday either.

42 hours a week from a combination of 3 jobs. Early starts slap my face and laugh at me.

And I slave...literally slave. And run on barely 4 hours sleep. Because I have a life and a family.

The world's a rough place and only cares about what you can provide for it. An unfortunate and harsh reality.

But you gotta keep ya chin up and keep on trucking. I'm sure things will get better in time. There's some silver lining in all this even if you don't see it yet. You're a good dude man and I think this stuff is gonna pay off.

If you need to vent or talk about some stuff, you can hit me up man. :thumbsup:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i only bash x-men the last stand because there are so any great ideas and concepts that it brings to the table but executes them poorly. this is why if you're going to continue a franchise, YOU NEVER CHANGE THE DIRECTOR
Now to be fair Director walked away without ending trilogy, to direct Superman movie. :/
yeah. i know. and i don't have anything against rattner at all. its the studio i'm angry with

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

YOU ARE THE CHAMP!!!!
+ People don't realise the value you hold until you threaten to take your value elsewhere.

Exejpgwmv

And run on barely 4 hours sleep.
That's a really unhealthy thing to do.
If you're gonna try to change anything about your current situation, then I suggest figuring how out to get more hours sleep, should be top priority.
Because, with the amount of sleep you're going on now, you could cause some serious mental and physical damage to your self.(In the long-run I mean.)

Top Bottom