• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
@Pyroblade

Ignored. That comment never warranted a complaint anyway.
...Okay? Wow... you must have a huge block list if you don't want to explain or justify what you say. XD Apparently your blocking me is so important you needed to make it public. Should I be hurt the great Zer0 blocked me? Seriously.
And yes, I can see how your comment(s) can be insulting. You're often insulting people, even when you coat it with a joke. If you're somehow oblivious to your obnoxiousness, that's not my problem.

Last edited:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why is it that when you create a unique model on DA, if you don't post a download link, people get 'antsy' with you.
I don't see these people going nuts at the (what I call) 'big names' who convert and render models... oh no, they just rather kiss their a$$. It's no wonder I've gone off the idea of posting stuff on that site. :banghead:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Why is it that when you create a unique model on DA, if you don't post a download link, people get 'antsy' with you.
I don't see these people going nuts at the (what I call) 'big names' who convert and render models... oh no, they just rather kiss their a$$. It's no wonder I've gone off the idea of posting stuff on that site. :banghead:

give them a download link where they have to pay points to get it. :q

Viper

Premium
My dear mother, I love risi bisi... but someone should tell you that risi bisi literally translated means rice and peas, and this is what I expect, not little bit of rice, peas, onion, huge chunks of carrots, bell peppers, tomatoes, parsley leaves (with stems), etc.
Carrots I can eat only raw or in chicken soup, bell peppers she most certainly knows I eat only raw, tomatoes are a no go if not made into a sauce (I have some trouble with taste and texture of the raw one), and parsley... at least chop the thing...
After all these years it still doesn't stop her from wondering why I leave half the stuff on my plate.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You can take the girl out of the council estate, but you can't take the council estate out of the girl. Enjoy it, mate. It'll be the last time you smile about anything for a hell of a long time.

Oh, and FYI - the police were VERY interested in hearing about you. From 5 separate people. Within 10 minutes of each other. Jog on, love - no one is scared of you.

Top Bottom