• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
And that side of the family is at it again:rolleyes: They can't seem to have a conversation without talking about their companies, new cars, assets or money. It's so boring. I'm starting to think that they're trying to have a conpetition amongst themselves and they don't even realise it. I don't think they even realise how they come across when they talk like that.

Then they turn on me and ask me why I'm wasting my university education on being a TA. But I'm happy doing that for now. I don't want to be a teacher straight away and I feel like I need to get out there and get work experience instead of being a perpetual university student.
It's not like I'm struggling to pay bills and I like sharing the house with friends. But they don't think what I'm doing is good enough. They even think my end goal of being a teacher is a waste. :rolleyes:

I'd rather do a job that makes me happy than be trapped at an office desk for 7 days a week and then suffer some kind of stress related illness. I've already seen my Dad get seriosuly ill over that and I don't want to end up like that at all. I don't Money isn't worth risking health for. I don't care about making millions or big houses or cars. So long as I'm doing I job that I feel is fulfilling, pays the bills and gives something back to the community, then I'm happy with that.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I only ensured Jessica kept in touch with you because you are her grandmother and it is, usually, the right thing to do.

But reality check: she's not 4 any more. She is a 13 year old young lady who doesn't especially want to come to your house and be treated like a baby. She certainly does not deserve to be spoken to like some recalcitrant problem child just because she has politely declined a trip to a petting zoo aimed at children aged 7 and under.

Face it, you are not equipped for teenagers and you need to accept that instead of bitching and moaning about how it is everyone else's fault. You are an amazing critic and quick to lay blame at any door but your own. No doubt in your mind it is my fault or Steve's fault or the next door neighbour's dog's fault that Jessica has not remained utterly docile and compliant. Newsflash, dear: she is becoming her own person and quite honestly I am immensely proud of who she is becoming. When many her age are already drinking, smoking and sleeping around, she is getting consistently high grades and helps care for her disabled younger brother despite enduring a physical disability herself. As a parent, I cannot ask for more.

So when I get a text from her in the middle of the night saying she just wants to come home because you're being mean? Like hell am I taking your side...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I knew it! I knew someone had been going through my things. You can't 'have a go' at what I wrote because you knew it was wrong to look through my diary. You shouldn't have done it in the first place. I've now proved that you have no respect for me. It's my diary, I'll write what I fudging want. I need an outlet, but because you have me and my mum 'under the thumb', and you don't like anything that get's mentioned in discussion. You are what I said in one of my entries "pathetic" (I also think you have some kind of problem with females, seeing that most of the women you've had in your life, you've treated like :poop:).

It reminds me of this quote from Red Dwarf series 2:
RIMMER: Lister, that is my private, personal, private diary; full of my personal, private, personal things.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
So my mother didn't pay the cable bill because my brother and uncle didn't pay their share of the rent. :/ wtf mofo. I always pay my half but these two a-holes do whatever and get away with it. On the other hand I suffer this bs. Can't wait to move out. T-T

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
So I'm being called from while I'm in my room. I respond back. They can't hear me, so I yell louder. Then they get mad at me for yelling. Then I whisper "shut up." And for some ODD REASON, they hear that perfectly and get mad even more. Seriously!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I swear, if they call tomorrow, for the fourth day in a row, I'm going to f*cking lose my sh*t.

First day-pick it up, because I was lucky enough to have silence over the weekend.

Second day-I pick up, just to cut them off before they can say anything about Robin Williams, because I know that's the excuse they're using for this mind-numbing, two hour phone call.

Third day-I avoid the ringing of the phone, until the fourth time; hell if I know why I gave in, but once again, just to tell them I got their message, looked up what they needed me to look up (since they don't have their computer anymore to do it), and by some f*cking wonderful miracle, get off the phone within ten minutes...because said person's husband came home (funny how they never let me off the phone, when my husband strolls through the door...)

Okay, done stressing. So sorry, guys. >.>

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
So....Sony promised more games on E3...(not happened), than on Gamescom (still nope), now they promise more games on TGS.....uhu
Well, I guess Hellblade was announced. But yeah, both Sony's and Microsoft's conferences were very disappointing. Kind of sad that there are so few good games out this year.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Well, I guess Hellblade was announced. But yeah, both Sony's and Microsoft's conferences were very disappointing. Kind of sad that there are so few good games out this year.
Msoft was pretty strong on E3, with all games they shown. Hellblade is only timed exclusive so I don't consider it exclusive at all...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So, after half a day of not speaking to each other, today, I get an apology. Only to be told (by my mum) that he looked in my diary AGAIN last night... My mum is totally peed off and, I'm not feeling any better. And the worst part is, he showed how totally ignorant he is to my problems (i.e. especially the whole Aspergers/depression thing).
Now it's out in the open, I'm pretty sure this family can't go back to the way it was. It's times like these, I wish it was just me and my mum :meh:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So I like this girl right, but I know she doesn't feel the same way. (Although at times she says and does stuff that makes me wonder) I would be smart to walk away and drop it. But my logic doesn't feel, like my spandex dressed heart does... I could tell her how I feel but that won't change anything, that will probably make things awkward. (Walk away SRS, walk away and buy that Wii U, do it!)
That's all I got. :eek:

Top Bottom