• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

KRSkull

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO HATE JUSTIN BIEBER. BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHO JUSTIN BIEBER IS.AND YET THEY HATE HIM JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE DOES.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
As much as I love you, I'm so sick of dealing with you. Comic Con was supposed to be my special 21-birthday-never-to-happen-again present and, like all the trips we take for mum or my birthdays, you've ruined it before we even get tickets. My interest in going has hit rock bottom all because you won't shut up about money and the divorce and so on and so forth. Why did I ever get my hopes up? Why did I think this would turn out any different than any other trip we've gone on? We might as well not even go if the only thing you're going to do is b*tch at me the whole time, especially cuz you know d*mn well I can't manage taking care of mum and a wheelchair on my own in a convention. Might as well just stay home and not have to deal with all the bs and disappointment.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
As much as I love you, I'm so sick of dealing with you. Comic Con was supposed to be my special 21-birthday-never-to-happen-again present and, like all the trips we take for mum or my birthdays, you've ruined it before we even get tickets. My interest in going has hit rock bottom all because you won't shut up about money and the divorce and so on and so forth. Why did I ever get my hopes up? Why did I think this would turn out any different than any other trip we've gone on? We might as well not even go if the only thing you're going to do is b*tch at me the whole time, especially cuz you know d*mn well I can't manage taking care of mum and a wheelchair on my own in a convention. Might as well just stay home and not have to deal with all the bs and disappointment.

*Hugs* :(

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020

Your DMC family is here if you need to talk shadow :D keep the chin up

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/6.844598-Zero-Punctuation-Thief-Stealing-a-Classic

Looks like Thief is the new DmC.

"Sounds about right; thing is there's probably going to be someone saying we can't judge it by the previous games' merits because it's a reboot, but we all know that's a load of crap. If they didn't want to invite comparisons then they shouldn't have used the Thief name but instead made a new title. It's why I had to laugh whenever someone says "a reboot SHOULD be different" in order to justify clear bastardization of source material or "**** yous" to the fans (such as the attempted DMC reboot or Lords of Shadow)."

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
you are welcome hope tomorrow is a better day for you oh and happy belated bday
Not a problem, hon. ^_^ Oh, and what he said! Happy birthday!

Thank you both, again! ^^

You know, I tried to check online how to get tickets and there's this new, totally complex, totally un-practical method of pre-registering for tickets, virtual waiting rooms, member ID's and buying a badge that just fuddled my mind into spaghetti. :( Wish I could help you out. *super massive hug*

It's ridiculous, right? :/ Tbh, I think that's part of what's got my Grandmother in such a tizzy. It's the craziest method of buying tickets I've ever seen. >_< *huglz* Thankies. I...think it's just best I don't go, though. Like I said, there's no point in going if it's just going to p*ss everyone off. Might as well just hope that maybe we can go to Az comic con one day....

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
hey shadow at least you wouldnt have to spend 1200 euro on a plane ticket first and then the comic con ticket price aswell and hire a car like i would ha ha having said that i would love to see one

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
6 hours... 6 FUDGING HOURS WASTED!:mad:
What happened?
Well, I was rendering a picture in Daz Studio using 'Luxus'. It's not a very fast rendering process, but has great results. About 6 hours in, I decided to give the keyboard a little clean... I ended up (ACCIDENTALLY) pressing the 'Esc' Key... yes... that's right, the render stopped and DISAPPEARED! :mad:
I'm really not in a good mood right now... anyone got a knife? I wanna slash my wrists (or commit murder)... that's six hours of boredom and patience I'll never get back...:'(
:shifty:

KRSkull

Sorry everyone but i got to get this out of my system.

I don't know about the people in other countries. but in where i live a large group of them are like a donkey carrying a bag of books on his back.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
F*^%&$!

Damn it, that hurt!

Oh sure, the vibration from the tattoo gun tickled when it was right between my shoulder blades...

....but put a little unscented lotion on after cleaning, and I nearly hit the ceiling.

F*ck you, nerve endings!

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Man I go to school with a bunch of wimps. Had open gym for soccer , which is like an unofficial practice thing, and people got offended cuz i was playing aggressively, even though quite a few people told me I was still playing within the rules. Raar

raxii

Will you update the Mighty no.9 website with the update that was supposed to come out on days 9, 19 and 29th? >_<

PS: Yes, I know they updated the 3rd, but I'm impatient -.-''

Top Bottom