• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

aoshi

LALALALALALALAALALALLALALA, ARE YOU SLEEPING WELL DARLING??
36kuop.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What is the point in a doctors surgery when they can't treat you... it's a good job I removed the thing myself.
FYI, just because a doctor tells you that you can get rid of a skin tag by tying it with string, doesn't mean you should, if it goes wrong, they'll just fob you off and tell you to go to A&E (saved myself a £6 bus journey and a whole lot of public staring).

aoshi

OMG, I can't stand this.

I don't want to get my hair cut from low-quality salon cuz they jus cut randomly and don't make my hair compliment well with my face. I go to a high quality salon, they find a thousand faults with my hair and face and constantly tell me to use their services. Yeah, i get you are trying to sell yourself but you are way too offending saying my hair is worse. Please jus cut my hair the way i want to look. Its not like i look like frankenstien. :/

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So you're not a Christian, have no interest in finding out about any of it and only go to church because your parents drag you there...but you are now playing in the band on Sunday against my wishes even though it's my band this week?

Dude, join a regular band if all you want to do is play the guitar. Why the heck would you want to be part of a church band singing songs about a God you neither believe in nor want to know about? Seems a bit mental to me...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I missed something, haven't I? What's gonna happen to all my points?! Or is this just for Xbox One?

They're going to stop the use of points and bring in the 'money currency' (making it more like PSN, where you have to top up your account with real money). There's going to be a dashboard update which will change the point system to money, but no one knows when it's going to be released.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
They're going to stop the use of points and bring in the 'money currency' (making it more like PSN, where you have to top up your account with real money). There's going to be a dashboard update which will change the point system to money, but no one knows when it's going to be released.
So...it's gonna be like a pre-paid card where you just add money to your account or something along the lines of that? To me that whole idea is just...fishy.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
So...it's gonna be like a pre-paid card where you just add money to your account or something along the lines of that? To me that whole idea is just...fishy.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. The dashboard has become a 'Beta test', and the first thing people have noticed is that games were cheaper in Canada and prices of games in the UK LIVE Store were the most expensive (Microsoft have said they're going to change it... which, you'd hope they would.)

aoshi

Motherf*cking capcom, Why did you put vergil's downfall as DLC??And to this date, you haven't given any special edition with VD included???Oh come on, you know you would make money out of it.... All the good stuff on DLC, Mediocre game on disc,, WTF????I am raging right now.

My temper jus hit high and i want to rip someone's intestine out.:mad:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
So she shouldn't have slapped you, but you deserved it... lets face it, you've had it coming for a long time. You're telling her who she can and can't speak to.... if you did that to me, I'd f***ing disown you. I'm feeling really unwell and I have to put up with this BS... I wish I could zone out and think of Vergil, but your asshattery is really getting on my nerves.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Chris Redfield hitting a boulder out of the way?
Capcom, were you guys running out of ideas or something? You tried to make this game so realistic, and for some parts it was okay (granted you got the majority of African themes wrong) and then that pops up. I won't even go into the mechanics of being able to fight in an active volcano and Wesker being reduced to...whatever you guys did to him.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It's not funny how everything in the UK is a rip-off. I can log in to eBay.com and list something in dollars, and not only is it free, but the buy it now is free, and the doll listing categories I use to reach American buyers are completely different between the US and UK versions, even though these particular categories were only implemented a couple years ago at the request of a very specific bunch of doll artists and collectors in Britain and America.

The difference in fee rate because our currency is 'strong' I can accept. But the difference in listing policy and freebies? The difference in doll categories that might lead listings to being ignored or missed in the US, even though there is no reason on earth why we shouldn't have the same dedicated doll categories on the UK version of the site, and even though we are paying on our listings to be visible to the US and Canada we might not be all that visible because of that? No.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chris Redfield hitting a boulder out of the way?
Capcom, were you guys running out of ideas or something? You tried to make this game so realistic, and for some parts it was okay (granted you got the majority of African themes wrong) and then that pops up. I won't even go into the mechanics of being able to fight in an active volcano and Wesker being reduced to...whatever you guys did to him.

Chris 'Boulder Bully' Redfield =D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I am sick and f*cking tired of people not listening to me or laughing at my problems. I didn't ask for your f*cking opinion. I didn't ask for your input and I certainly didn't ask for your sh*tty, useless laughter. Yes, I'm p*ssed off. How the f*ck did you know, huh? Is it the fact that I'm yelling loud enough for the entire neighborhood to hear or is it the fact that I said I was going to throw my computer at you if you keep talking? Gee, I wonder. Do yourself a favor and shut the f*ck up. If all you're going to do is laugh when I'm p*ssed, then I don't want to talk to you. F*ck off, *sshole.

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
^That's how you do a proper rant, I say.

CR: Nuuuu I just sat down to start the visa and passport stuff (and to check in here...ahem...) and to HAVE MY LOVELY SOUP and now I have to rush off to the city again. And I just put Seth down for a nap, too.
.....oh, never mind, I hear him groaning and moaning in the room. Okay.
ARGH!:mad:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Train has just made me very late for a meeting...and this isn't the first time this has happened. First the train is delayed, then cancelled, and the next train after that is delayed too! When you pay money for tickets, you expect the train to be on time! I am so fed up f this!

Top Bottom