• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The best console ever made !!!!!!!!

The best console evr made !!!!!!

• Total voters

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
wat do u think is the best console ever made ......... could it be the sega megadrive or the Microsoft 360 or the sony playstation 2,3 ........ or the Nintendo Wii .......

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
omenminator;138437 said:
dont start that again .......... :lol: i only had 10 choices ..

^ He just explained :p

I voted PS2 *As mine is reliable* PS3 because of how great it looks... And 360 because I love my 360 :D

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
PS1, PS2, PS3, and Dreamcast FTW!

Prior to being a Sony fanboy I used to be a SEGA fanboy ( I loved Sonic games soo much, until recently :lol: maybe Sonic Unleashed can rectify that). I even started neglecting PS1 for Dreamcast.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
PS2
xbox
wii and GBA

PS2, it was the longest lasting console, its still going really, and i think that it has good games, and not bad GFX

xbox, great online, good games and a good first consoel from mircorsoft

wii, brand new concept, unique and healthy, with some great ideas for it

GBA one of the first portable gaming types, that could play decent games, before the PSP

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Dante Aseroth;138496 said:
The PlayStation 2.

I had never enjoyed more any other console. Still loving It.

the ps2 is a great console and ranks high in my choices

Dark Drakan

Admin
The DS, PSP and GBA were there but no N64... :O

My Atari and Amiga got me into gaming and i was a big fan of my Amiga. Such a shame when my dad sold it with 300 games for £50, it was a very sad moment. My PS was also a great console although i still played my Amiga more until it was sold. PS2 had widest choice of games but my 360 collection is rapidly growing and i still played my N64 a lot too (had some fantastic games). I wouldnt pick an overall favourite console as ive played some of the best titles around on a lot of different ones.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Good old fashioned Apple Macintosh...back in the days when computers cost a small fortune. Happy happy times...

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
the playstation 2 HAS to be the best, it's just been the longest lasting console ever that plays hi quality games and wont break!

EDIT: won't break EASILY

Snake101

the Wolf within!
I think the N64, DS, NGC, Wii & PS3 are the best consoles ever made.

N64 is at the top of my list, Graphics may not seem that great, but the games such as Legend of Zelda: OoT & MM, Super Smash Bros., Super Mario 64 & Mario Kart 64 are one of the few greatest games ever. And the thought of Cartridge games with CD Audio quality was brilliant.

Consoles like the Wii & PS3 have adapted to Motion Detecting for many games. Games such as Tom Clancys Rainbow Six VEGAS where you had to tilt the PS3 controller to use the Fiber Optic Camera. Games like Wii Sports & Wii Music which have lots of interaction with the game.

Iced Digger

The original Playstation was revolutionary, it paved the way for all the new consoles today, so I voted for the PS.:D

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm an xbox fanboy!:lol:

Most memorable games? Game cube

Vast amount of games but horrid graphics? My Ps2 baby! Yeah!

The Shangri la of technology? None other then my baby the xbox!

Over all I'm more sentimental in this area, so my favorite would be the Game cube.

Top Bottom