• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Startling Realization

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
1) He was stabbed by 2 demon hunting swords and stabbed to the ground with one of them AND lost his medallion (that held some sort of part of Sparda's power, as we've seen combining 2 of them unlocks their full potentioal)
2) Neither of those gave you game over "because plot figure died". Like in case of Kat or Veril

Breathing =/= being in pain. nDante never hold pain. He screamed even from his self-mutilation. And we never saw him being seriously shot. Sorry, SWATs in DmC are blind and harmless, they couldn't even shot Kat who stand between Dante and them ;) Also if they can regenerate damaged organs we don't know about other body parts. Well ODante can. Like I said we never saw any serious injuries on nDante.

• The first is true, but Sparda's medallion could open the hellgate and fuse to make sparda. They had no hidden power within them to power the brothers individually.
  • But it was still in-game. And what about H&H mode where you get hit once you die?
Yeah he screamed from self-harm, but that was when he was younger. He was stabbed in the chest and opened his wound to see if his heart still beat. And getting shot in the back IS a serious injury that you CAN die from. Kat was lucky she didn't get shot the way she did. Yeah that was a obvious flaw to the game. Getting shot in the back, ripping your chest open, getting slammed into buildings; these are ALL serious injuries.

What do you mean, "what's different in Vergil's fight"? It's pretty obvious that Yamato is waaaay more powerful than a lesser demon's scythe, you serious?
He was saying multiple stabs by the demon's scythes were the same as getting stabbed by Yamato.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
No, I doubt that. You're just back pedaling now. Don't BS me. He asked you what else has Dante done to harm himself and that's what you responded with.

Because in reality, he's only done what we've been saying, ONE THING because he was stabbed in the heart.

And Dante DOESN'T go on constant rants about how society wronged him. The only time Dante really opens up to Kat was when they were in the Virility factory and that was to relate with Kat on some level about his own experiences with the demons secretly plaguing the world and his rough upbringing. How is that trying to impress a girl? They're relationship is not even romantic! Kat shares more romantic feelings for Vergil (the Chronicles of Vergil actually reveals and confirms these implications) ,where with Dante, it is purely platonic.

When Kat opens up about her past to him when they're in the car, Dante realizes that a lot of his issues pale in comparison to what her, and humanity has had to go through because of the demons. That is also backed up with the times Dante responded with remorse and sympathy to those lost souls enslaved already by Mundus and his legion. *see the Bob Barbas missions and the missions where you are climbing his tower*

You know, we actually played the game and understood the context of the dialogue, body language and mannerisms the characters take when speaking, and simple freaking plot this game has. It's not hard to get or understand. You're just making crap up and rashly coming up with things to describe the characters and story.

Like you are so out of touch it's not even funny. If you never played it, that's fine, I don't care. But don't come discussing the game when you have no clue.

Okay, so let's assume everything you're saying is absolutely true, and examine the best case scenario of your argument.

New dante:
- whined about how much society hates him once
- complained about wanting to avoid society once, but it doesn't really count because context and body language that you don't seem willing to expand on
- only hurt himself once

Old dante:
- did all of these things zero times

1 > 0, and that's if we cede every one of your points just now to you. Man that was easy, got anything else?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
  • The first is true, but Sparda's medallion could open the hellgate and fuse to make sparda. They had no hidden power within them to power the brothers individually.
  • But it was still in-game. And what about H&H mode where you get hit once you die?
Yeah he screamed from self-harm, but that was when he was younger. He was stabbed in the chest and opened his wound to see if his heart still beat. And getting shot in the back IS a serious injury that you CAN die from. Kat was lucky she didn't get shot the way she did. Yeah that was a obvious flaw to the game. Getting shot in the back, ripping your chest open, getting slammed into buildings; these are ALL serious injuries.
1) Maybe it's my opinion, but first still stands ;)
2) H&H is reason why i rather ignore ingame damage.

Umm it depends WHERE you got shot and those were just normal bullets, not magical ones (another WTF moment, is why the hell Mundus sent normal swat guys) Also it seriously depends on buildings. I knew guy who managed punch wall through with leg while falling (he tried salto) and he was normal human.

DragonMaster2010

Okay, so let's assume everything you're saying is absolutely true, and examine the best case scenario of your argument.

New dante:
- whined about how much society hates him once
- complained about wanting to avoid society once, but it doesn't really count because context and body language that you don't seem willing to expand on
- only hurt himself once

Old dante:
- did all of these things zero times

1 > 0, and that's if we cede every one of your points just now to you. Man that was easy, got anything else?

New Dante never whined about society hating him. Show proof.
He didn't complain. He just subtly said "I work alone." Show proof.
Show proof
show proof
show proof

old Dante DID say he wanted to avoid society. In the anime, and in DMC4. Plus in most of the gamed like DMC1,2, and 3, there WAS no society. Just demons and castles.

1) Maybe it's my opinion, but first still stands ;)
2) H&H is reason why i rather ignore ingame damage.

Umm it depends WHERE you got shot and those were just normal bullets, not magical ones (another WTF moment, is why the hell Mundus sent normal swat guys) Also it seriously depends on buildings. I knew guy who managed punch wall through with leg while falling (he tried salto) and he was normal human.
  • Well where did it say that the medallions held a bit of power for the brothers in the original series? Where was that mentioned?
  • then why put the car crash as the only exception since that too is in-game and not part of the canon story?
Mundus sent normal swat men because he wanted to kill Dante with his own hands. He's been saying that the whole game through. A building is a building. And he survived getting slammed into one where a normal person would be in worse condition at the speed he was going into said building. How is falling and getting slammed into a building the same thing? I said slammed into, not falling from.[/QUOTE]

Kam

How would you know this? We don't know anything about his teen years. And I'm not defending it, I'm giving reason for why.
If it's not written anywhere, it didn't happen. If your argument here is "you don't know that it didn't happen at any point where dante's life wasn't explicitly detailed" then I could make up all kinds of **** about DmC dante that you would similarly have a hard time proving never happened.

I like to talk about what I think happened to vergil and nero regarding their relation, but even then, I put a large "this is all theory and headcanon" disclaimer on all of those posts.

The first; He pretended like he didn't care about humanity or anyone else for that matter and only wanted to have fun and kill demons like it was one big party.
Because that is literally what DMC3 dante believed at the beginning of the game. Notice how he still kept behaving that way even when there was nobody around to see the "act"? DmC dante claims to hate being around people, but lives on a fair ground and visits strip clubs constantly. DMC dante claims to love the party, and when nobody is looking, he's still literally killing demons by partying them to death.

I mean seriously, in the opening scene he fires up the jukebox and slays a room full of demons with pizza, a ceiling fan, and pool balls. You think he's just putting on an act when he says he's all about the party? Get real.

Second; He says he doesn't have a father to further his severed ties with his own father and thus acting as if he was born with out a father and pretends as if he cares nothing for him and has no curiosity to find out more about him.
Sparda ran out on eva, dante, and vergil for reasons that nobody knows, not even dante. Because of this abandonment, eva died. Not only did dante blame his father for this, but he's constantly hounded by demons who think he's basically responsible for everything sparda did just because of his heritage. When dante constantly announces his seperation from sparda, I don't think he's putting on an act, I think he's genuinely sick of his association to sparda.

His mother died because sparda ran out on them. You'll notice he keeps a picture of his mother on his desk, but not his father. Do you honestly think he's lying when he says he doesn't care about his father?

Third; He pretends the information to open the hell gate being an important item from his mother was a minor thing and only focused on finishing their fight from before.

Well now I know your just being a trolling asshole.
Because he really didn't care about it. His reason for leaving his shop and going on this grand adventure was to see vergil, not to break into hell. He didn't decide to actually enter the hell gate until way later in the game, when an encounter with Lady changed his opinions on family, and why he needed to stop vergil.

You even quote the scene where his change of heart happens without seeming to realize what the scene actually means. At first he didn't care about these things, but because of Lady, he reevaluated what was important to him.

"At first I didn't give a damn, but because of you I know what's important now, and because of you I know what I need to do"

And despite quoting the exact scene where this happens, you still carry on like dante's motivations remain unchanged from the beginning of the game until the end.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
  • Well where did it say that the medallions held a bit of power for the brothers in the original series? Where was that mentioned?
  • then why put the car crash as the only exception since that too is in-game and not part of the canon story?
Mundus sent normal swat men because he wanted to kill Dante with his own hands. He's been saying that the whole game through. A building is a building. And he survived getting slammed into one where a normal person would be in worse condition at the speed he was going into said building. How is falling and getting slammed into a building the same thing? I said slammed into, not falling from.
[/QUOTE]
1) Medalions used to powered portals, so they certainly held some power. Vergil's lone medallion was enough to power Tem-Ni-Gru
2) Because it same kind of exception as when you can let Kat get shot by SWAT and killed

That still doesn't makes any sense, since if they harmless to him he could easily beat them and take kat away or take kat and than beat them and kill Lilith. Whatever works better. Being slammed into normal building isn't same as being stabbed by demonic weapons or claws or artifacts

Kam

New Dante never whined about society hating him. Show proof.
He didn't complain. He just subtly said "I work alone." Show proof.
Show proof
show proof
show proof
Any cutscene where dante is alone with kat, or when dante is challenging vergil to explain why he should risk himself for humans.

"I'm more of a loner type"
"I've got trust issues"
"I work alone"
"What makes you think I give a **** about mankind"

and none of this says to you that dante likes to avoid people? Were the words "I am a loner" not clear enough?

old Dante DID say he wanted to avoid society. In the anime, and in DMC4. Plus in most of the gamed like DMC1,2, and 3, there WAS no society. Just demons and castles.
woah there buddy
Show proof
show proof
show proof

DragonMaster2010

If it's not written anywhere, it didn't happen. If your argument here is "you don't know that it didn't happen at any point where dante's life wasn't explicitly detailed" then I could make up all kinds of **** about DmC dante that you would similarly have a hard time proving never happened.

Dude you're making up **** now.

I like to talk about what I think happened to vergil and nero regarding their relation, but even then, I put a large "this is all theory and headcanon" disclaimer on all of those posts.
You sure as hell didn't when it came to your blatant lies about nDante's character.

Because that is literally what DMC3 dante believed at the beginning of the game. Notice how he still kept behaving that way even when there was nobody around to see the "act"? DmC dante claims to hate being around people, but lives on a fair ground and visits strip clubs constantly. DMC dante claims to love the party, and when nobody is looking, he's still literally killing demons by partying them to death.

Just because a person says they don't like being around people, doesn't mean they won't have sex. It means they don't want to feel like getting to know people. And it's called "get in where you fit in" as in live where you can afford to live.

I mean seriously, in the opening scene he fires up the jukebox and slays a room full of demons with pizza, a ceiling fan, and pool balls. You think he's just putting on an act when he says he's all about the party? Get real.

Yes. He is. Because he's a video game character based on the concept of Japan's cool factor. Of course he's gonna show off when no one's there.

Sparda ran out on eva, dante, and vergil for reasons that nobody knows, not even dante. Because of this abandonment, eva died. Not only did dante blame his father for this, but he's constantly hounded by demons who think he's basically responsible for everything sparda did just because of his heritage. When dante constantly announces his seperation from sparda, I don't think he's putting on an act, I think he's genuinely sick of his association to sparda.
He didn't run out on them. He died. Like the story in DMC1 said. Yes, Dante didn't care for his father, but he also pretended like he didn't care because of his father dying while he was young. Most kids (like me) who say they don't care for their father after they left are only saying that to justify their hatred on a person they've never met nor know the reason as to why. But this varies from person to person.

His mother died because sparda ran out on them. You'll notice he keeps a picture of his mother on his desk, but not his father. Do you honestly think he's lying when he says he doesn't care about his father?
His mother was killed because Sparda died and wasn't there to protect them. Or maybe all the pictures of Sparda were ripped to shreads and he only had a picture of Eva to comfort him since she was the one in his life the most.

Because he really didn't care about it. His reason for leaving his shop and going on this grand adventure was to see vergil, not to break into hell. He didn't decide to actually enter the hell gate until way later in the game, when an encounter with Lady changed his opinions on family, and why he needed to stop vergil.

You even quote the scene where his change of heart happens without seeming to realize what the scene actually means. At first he didn't care about these things, but because of Lady, he reevaluated what was important to him.

"At first I didn't give a damn, but because of you I know what's important now, and because of you I know what I need to do"

And despite quoting the exact scene where this happens, you still carry on like dante's motivations remain unchanged from the beginning of the game until the end.

Because we see examples that despite Dante not caring for the human race, we see he still has a small glance of morality that forces him to protect the human race. Dante DOES care about family as seen in the manga of DMC3 and the game. He puts up a constant front of arrogance to hide his inner hatred and real feelings. Yes he didn't care about saving humanity until he met Lady, but he didn't give it much thought at first since he was just doing it to kill demons. Like a forethought of "oh and I'm saving humans too. I-It's not like I care about them or anything!" almost like what Japan calls a Tsundere.

1) Medalions used to powered portals, so they certainly held some power. Vergil's lone medallion was enough to power Tem-Ni-Gru
2) Because it same kind of exception as when you can let Kat get shot by SWAT and killed

That still doesn't makes any sense, since if they harmless to him he could easily beat them and take kat away or take kat and than beat them and kill Lilith. Whatever works better. Being slammed into normal building isn't same as being stabbed by demonic weapons or claws or artifacts

• Do you have proof of this?
  • That's in-game still. It's NOT part of the canon story.
Why the hell would he run after them first and risk Kat getting shot behind him? And after he took Kat and went back to the car, by the time he turned, Limbo was coming towards them. There was no time and most were already dead if not by Vergil then by Limbo. And Vergil already killed Lilith before they started shooting. And why would Dante defeat Lilith? They needed her to get Kat back.

But it could kill you all the same.

Kam

also throwing it out there on the "fall damage" thing. For one, dante and vergil both seem totally oblivious to fall damage, but in cutscene and in-game, so the "slammed from a building" thing really only counts for how hard he was slammed into the ground. Was he slammed into the ground pretty hard? Yeah, but so was classic dante -- taking a punch from beowulf hard enough to imprint his whole body into demonic stone, and all he has to show for it is a slightly annoyed look while he yanks himself out of his dante-shaped crater

DragonMaster2010

also throwing it out there on the "fall damage" thing. For one, dante and vergil both seem totally oblivious to fall damage, but in cutscene and in-game, so the "slammed from a building" thing really only counts for how hard he was slammed into the ground. Was he slammed into the ground pretty hard? Yeah, but so was classic dante -- taking a punch from beowulf hard enough to imprint his whole body into demonic stone, and all he has to show for it is a slightly annoyed look while he yanks himself out of his dante-shaped crater

nDante and Vergil never had the chance to fall to the ground the way classic Dante was punched into the ground though.

Kam

Because we see examples that despite Dante not caring for the human race, we see he still has a small glance of morality that forces him to protect the human race. Dante DOES care about family as seen in the manga of DMC3 and the game. He puts up a constant front of arrogance to hide his inner hatred and real feelings. Yes he didn't care about saving humanity until he met Lady, but he didn't give it much thought at first since he was just doing it to kill demons. Like a forethought of "oh and I'm saving humans too. I-It's not like I care about them or anything!" almost like what Japan calls a Tsundere.
weren't you the one who pointed out that the manga was retconned to not being canon anymore? You can thank capcom for that, but it doesn't count anymore. Sorry bro.

Yes, dante shows signs of not caring about humanity at the start of the game, and after his emotional run-in with Lady, he seems to care a lot. This isn't putting on a big act, this is a genuine change of heart. If he was really still pretending (like you claim) he would have arrived in the demon world and kept talking about how he didn't care and was just there to party. In fact he's so open about his change of opinion that vergil thinks he's messing with him accuses dante of just trying to waste time, which leads into the big "we are the sons of sparda" speech.

TL;DR before he care, he says he doesn't care. After he starts to care, he says he cares. The change is so honest and sudden, vergil thinks he's lying and wasting his time

DragonMaster2010

weren't you the one who pointed out that the manga was retconned to not being canon anymore? You can thank capcom for that, but it doesn't count anymore. Sorry bro.

I never said it wasn't canon. I said it worked as a before story.
Yes, dante shows signs of not caring about humanity at the start of the game, and after his emotional run-in with Lady, he seems to care a lot. This isn't putting on a big act, this is a genuine change of heart. If he was really still pretending (like you claim) he would have arrived in the demon world and kept talking about how he didn't care and was just there to party. In fact he's so open about his change of opinion that vergil thinks he's messing with him accuses dante of just trying to waste time, which leads into the big "we are the sons of sparda" speech.
TL;DR before he care, he says he doesn't care. After he starts to care, he says he cares. The change is so honest and sudden, vergil thinks he's lying and wasting his time
"Look at you. Making a big entrance and stealing my spotlight."
"Well, let's wrap up this crazy party shall we? Gotta clean up the mess father left behind" (basically him caring about his father even though he said he didn't)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ok, let's try to break down the moments when they are injured (from a lore/story/plot stand point). With permission of both Dantes of course, I asked them politely :wink:

DMC3 Dante

capture_by_wesker500-d73b2ql.jpg

Wound - multiple stabbing
Object causing the injures - Hell Pride's scythes
Physical state - perfectly fine, but with some blood spill
Regen rate - instantaneous (we see him removing a blade from his chest to cut down the fan on the roof, and the wound regens immediately)

2015-01-19_00001_zps3a26708c.jpg

Wound - head hole
Object causing the injury - metal bullet
Physical state - shocked by the surprise, but physically fine, some blood spill
Regen rate - instantaneous (his organism even seems to remove the bullet on his own, since Dante doesn't remove it later, only cleans the blood stain)

2015-01-19_00005_zps07b970fa.jpg

Wound - stab in the belly
Object causing the injury - Yamato
Physical state - in pain, seriously weakened, serious blood loss
Regen rate - slow (once on the ground, he still spills blood, staining the floor)

2015-01-19_00006_zpsdaf465b7.jpg

Wound - stab in the chest
Object causing the injury - Rebellion
Physical state - in pain, seriously weakened, serious blood loss, on the verge of death
Regen rate - slow (even after his DT burst, he still spills blood from the wound)

2015-01-19_00008_zpsa9aa807c.jpg

Wound - hand slice
Physical state - hand severely wounded, heavy blood loss
Regen rate - instantaneous (he grabs Yamato's blade letting it butcher his hand, and it looks just fine after that)

2015-01-19_00010_zpsf82322b6.jpg

Wound - ground smash
Object causing the injury - Beowulf's punch
Physical state - stunned and a bit weakened, high probability of broken bones
Regen rate - instantaneous (stands back up in seconds)

2015-01-19_00012_zps37f439cf.jpg

Wound - soul sucking (not exactly a "wound", but whatever)
Object causing the injury - Haywire Neo-Generator
Physical state - seriously tired and weakened, possibly on the verge of death
Regen rate - non existant (even after activating DT, the Generator still drains Dante's health)

2015-01-19_00015_zpsd3ba76f0.jpg

Wound - repeated cut wounds
Physical state - visibly tired and weakened, but not in a critical state, some blood loss
Regen rate - normal/slow (he doesn't seem able to recover in seconds this time, it takes some time)

2015-01-19_00016_zpse59ff131.jpg

Wound - face smash
Object causing the injury - Jester's feet (drop kick)
Physical state - KO
Regen rate - fast (his face looks perfectly fine just seconds later)

2015-01-19_00017_zpsf5b21bf8.jpg

Wound - burning
Object causing the injury - motorbike explosion
Physical state - perfectly fine
Regen rate - apparently absent, he doesn't even seem to need it

2015-01-19_00018_zps589e0ad8.jpg

Wound - belly shot
Object causing the injury - point blank metal bullet
Physical state - perfectly fine, some blood spill
Regen rate - instantaneous

2015-01-19_00019_zps38ab37cb.jpg

Wound - hand cut
Object causing the injury - Force Edge
Physical condition - fine, some blood loss
Regen rate - instantaneous (his hand looks perfectly fine a second after)

2015-01-19_00020_zpsd973e8e6.jpg

Wound - hand cut
Physical state - perfectly fine, some blood loss

DmC Dante

Cattura_zps2eae7581.png

Wound - multiple scratches
Object causing the injury - (demonic?) girls nails
Physical state - fine
Regen rate - fast, even though it seems on command rather than spontaneous

Game-Fan-Destroys-Journalism.jpg

Wound - chest pierce
Object causing the wound - his own finger
Physical state - visibly in pain, blood loss
Regen rate - uknown, we don't get to see it... but it's pretty safe to assume that it's fast

3. (sorry for the texture pop-in, it's not my fault)
Cattura_zps852409d4.png

Wound - bullet holes
Object causing the injury - assault rifle's metal bullets
Physical state - fine, some small blood loss
Regen rate - fast, he's in full shape when the shooting ends

Cattura_zpsc92f9e58.png

Wound - chest piercing
Object causing the injury - Mundus's fingers
Physical state - visibly in pain, on the verge of death
Regen rate - fast (after Mundus leaves him, he recovers pretty quickly)

Well, make your conclusion, guys. I didn't take DMC3 or DmC Vergil into account, cause even though they are twins, they could have a different constitution (and remember that constitution isn't the same thing as body structure). And because this is a comparison between the Dantes.

To me, it seems that DMC3 Dante has more durability, since apparently he's able to sustain bigger damage compared to DmC Dante without feeling pain.
Also, he seems to possess faster regen rate, as DmC Dante's healing factor is fast, yes, but not instantaeous.

Last edited:

DragonMaster2010

Ok, let's try to break down the moments when they are injured (from a lore/story/plot stand point). With permission of both Dantes of course, I asked them politely :wink:

DMC3 Dante

Physical state - fine, but with some blood spill
Regen rate - instantaneous (we see him removing a blade from his chest to cut down the fan on the roof, and the wound regens immediately)

Wound - head hole
Regen rate - instantaneous (his organism even seems to remove the bullet on his own, since Dante doesn't remove it later, only cleans the blood stain)

Regen rate - slow (once on the ground, he still spills blood, staining the floor)

Physical state - in pain, seriously weakened, serious blood loss, on the verge of death
Regen rate - slow (even after his DT burst, he still spills blood from the wound)

Wound - hand slice
Regen rate - instantaneous (he grabs Yamato's blade letting it butcher his hand, and it looks just fine after that)

Wound - ground smash

Regen rate - non existant (even after activating DT, the Generator still drains Dante's health)

Physical state - visibly tired and weakened, but not in a critical state, some blood loss
Regen rate - normal/slow (he doesn't seem able to recover in seconds this time, it takes some time)

Wound - face smash
Physical state - KO

Wound - burning

Wound - belly shot
Regen rate - fast

Wound - hand cut
Regen rate - fast (his hand looks perfectly fine a second after)

Wound - hand cut
Regen rate - fast

DmC Dante

Cattura_zps2eae7581.png

Physical state - fine

Wound - chest pierce
Regen rate - uknown, we don't get to see it... but it's pretty safe to assume that it's fast

Cattura_zps852409d4.png

Wound - bullet holes

Cattura_zpsc92f9e58.png

Wound - chest piercing

Well, make your conclusion, guys. I didn't take DMC3 or DmC Vergil into account, cause even though they are twins, they could have a different constitution (and remember that constitution isn't the same thing as body structure). And because this is a comparison between the Dantes.

To me, it seems that DMC3 Dante has more durability, since apparently he's able to sustain bigger damage compared to DmC Dante in without feeling pain.
Also, he seems to possess faster regen rate, as DmC Dante's healing factor is fast, yes, but not instantaeous.

You forget being slammed into a wall and being smashed through a wall.

Again, we don't know the extent of DmC Dante's durability as he hasn't gone through the same damage as DMC3 Dante.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
You forget being slammed into a wall and being smashed through a wall.

Ah yeah probably. Can you tell me when those scenes happen? I would like to edit my post to include them.
Even though, even with those scenes included, the point doesn't change much, I think xD
But I'm a perfectionist LOL

DragonMaster2010

Ah yeah probably. Can you tell me when those scenes happen? I would like to edit my post to include them.
Even though, even with those scenes included, the point doesn't change much, I think xD
But I'm a perfectionist LOL

After Mundus got ****ed and threw him out of his building and when Dante punched Mundus in the face with eryx, Mundus slammed him into a building.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.

DMC3 Dante

Physical state - perfectly fine, but with some blood spill

Wound - head hole

Wound - hand slice

Wound - ground smash

Wound - face smash
Physical state - KO

Wound - burning

Wound - belly shot

Wound - hand cut
Regen rate - instantaneous (his hand looks perfectly fine a second after)

Wound - hand cut

DmC Dante

Cattura_zps2eae7581.png

Physical state - fine

Wound - chest pierce

Cattura_zps852409d4.png

Wound - bullet holes

Cattura_zpsc92f9e58.png

Wound - chest piercing

To me, it seems that DMC3 Dante has more durability, since apparently he's able to sustain bigger damage compared to DmC Dante without feeling pain.

Thus proving my original point that 3Dante is more healing/durability focused, whereas reDante is more strength focused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom