• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sequel ideas

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
Maybe Vergil comes back and walks in on Dante and Kat having sex and he kills them both. THE END!

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Vergil returns not to be the next Mundus, but puts himself into political power and becomes president of the United States with an army of Demons at his disposal. Dante has to bring down his brother's rule over the country with the help of his angel uncle, Phineas, Kat, and a strange woman who resembles Dante's mother. But how much can she really be trusted? All the while, Dante must finally come to full grips with his heritage and exceed to the true power of Nephilim.
Say what you want about how he won the election, but dang, Vergil would rock at foreign affairs.
"You people get along or I'll ninja the **** out of you!"
Best foreign policy ever.

Ixbran

Smashing~
Wat about nero?
eeeehhh? *dramatic shrug*

I'll be honest, never really found Nero interesting. I mean hes just like ... every other character Johnny Yong Bosch has ever voiced. Just loud and angry and shouty. Sure a DmC version of him would be interesting, but hes not exactly on my top ten DMc characters list. I'd rather see Credo or Kyrie in DmC obefore Nero.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
eeeehhh? *dramatic shrug*

I'll be honest, never really found Nero interesting. I mean hes just like ... every other character Johnny Yong Bosch has ever voiced. Just loud and angry and shouty. Sure a DmC version of him would be interesting, but hes not exactly on my top ten DMc characters list. I'd rather see Credo or Kyrie in DmC obefore Nero.
Wow u really have to dislike nero if KYRIE is before him and she barley did anything worth mentioning

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Different opinions man, they're a thing.
Oh no I was joking I wasn't trying to come across as a douchbag or anything I know they're are people who don't like nero I'm just not used to people who would rather see kyrie cuz while a lot of people hate nero I've seen considerbly more kyrie hate

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I think Dante should get a cat.

Eh, he already got one.

kat__dmc__by_kasushka-d649pwt.png

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
Eh, he already got one.

kat__dmc__by_kasushka-d649pwt.png
Knew someone was gonna say that xD

I also think that in a sequel Dante should have feet-guns like Bayonetta. And a car modeled after a raging demon-ostridge with a hood-piece modeled after the raging ostridge's head and when Dante toots the horn the ostridge plays Dantes "**** you!" quote from the succubus fight. At the end of the game Vergil is back to fight Dante in a riding mower. Vergil now corrupted and insane from the happenings in Downfall can only speak quotes from memory from previous encounters with Dante. During the fight he'll say stuff like: "And I've got a bigger dick" and "THEN MAKE TIME, DANTE!" In order to fight him you have to use your guns to disable the riding mower so you can move in for melee-attacks. If you shoot a just released richo-shot the riding mower will spiral out of control and Vergil will say as the mower spins "Then stand aside, I'll rule alone" When you win Vergil rides the mower into a ditch. What do you think? I think TENOUTTATEN.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
I also think that in a sequel Dante should have feet-guns like Bayonetta. And a car modeled after a raging demon-ostridge with a hood-piece modeled after the raging ostridge's head and when Dante toots the horn the ostridge plays Dantes "**** you!" quote from the succubus fight. At the end of the game Vergil is back to fight Dante in a riding mower. Vergil now corrupted and insane from the happenings in Downfall can only speak quotes from memory from previous encounters with Dante. During the fight he'll say stuff like: "And I've got a bigger dick" and "THEN MAKE TIME, DANTE!" In order to fight him you have to use your guns to disable the riding mower so you can move in for melee-attacks. If you shoot a just released richo-shot the riding mower will spiral out of control and Vergil will say as the mower spins "Then stand aside, I'll rule alone" When you win Vergil rides the mower into a ditch. What do you think? I think TENOUTTATEN.
YES BEST SEQUEL IDEA WE NEED THIS

Top Bottom