• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sequel ideas

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Vergil returns not to be the next Mundus, but puts himself into political power and becomes president of the United States with an army of Demons at his disposal. Dante has to bring down his brother's rule over the country with the help of his angel uncle, Phineas, Kat, and a strange woman who resembles Dante's mother. But how much can she really be trusted? All the while, Dante must finally come to full grips with his heritage and exceed to the true power of Nephilim.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
The angels appear, bringing their war to Earth.

Dante teams up with Lady, a Radio DJ who leads a guerilla squad of hunters to kick the Angels off Earth.....and regain the power of his Rebellion, moving a step closer to his Nephillim destiny

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
well I had a crossover idea called "day of the devil" which is DmC Dante meeting up with Classic Dante and a few different versions but thats more of a spinoff than a proper sequel.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
mario and luigi fell into a pipe and woke up in capsule town, goku slaps them and kameha-mehaed them to oblivion.. here's where sephiroth came into the picture, he invited fei fong wong for a good match of football where messi broke his nose when ronaldo broke up with irina..

on another scene, peter griffin looks to the camera and say i'm too a stupid to make up my mind..

roadhouse!

Dominus

Only thing interesting they could do is fast forward to when Vergil and Dante are older. Would prefer to see an established new Dante than same old youngin again.

GabrielXx

Something that i seen during the most recent stream of DMC4, was the number of Lock-on options there where, which is very cool & is something i would like to see make it into DmC 2 if there ever is one. i would also like to see weapons have both an angel & demon mode, like the eryx for example could have had an angel form that made it similar to beowulf. i would like to see a bigger set of guns as well which was one thing i did like about DMC 2 and that was the submachine guns. i would also like to see a more robust training mode then the bare bones one that we got, in terms of story i kinda like the idea of this new Dante becoming the one we saw in DMC2, i think it could work the TGS 2010 video i think really highlighted that with it's atmosphere.
f0w47b.jpg

I would also like Kat to be far more Proactive and Smarter then she was, maybe now that both worlds have become one she can fight on her own now without Dante. i really feel she was nothing more then a stick for him to go after, why ? because tameem Said so. she is human so i get that maybe she could almost become like a lower class lady, like she could use guns, but in tune with her spell type spays that might be interesting.

i really think the story should take Place some years from this where Humans are well aware of the Demons and for some reason there behavior has been rather odd, in time this just means Vergil is coming back to take control and Dante goes to stop him only to be Defeated. when this happens he comes in contact with the Angels who where lead by his mother since they have been in hiding since Eva was killed, so they agree to help him and this leads to an all out war between Dante leading the angels and vergil leading the demons..that would be pretty cool. we don't know if there are any male angels in this world there might only be female angels so that would be sick.

even though i really dislike DmC i feel if given to a better team with a great story it could be up there with the older ones for me.

i still have a lot i would like to see but so far thats about it

Last edited:

Captain Xin

I would love them establish more into this "family issue" theme. After all, Vergil IS Dante's brother. He pretty much is the only relative left on the planet who can fully understand him,(Not counting Kat) and what did Dante do in return?

He stabbed a sword into his brothers' chest. For the people that had no reason to thank him, Human.

Don't you think it would be a perfect chance for a sequel?

Judge

Devil Trigger needs to be greatly improved, and I think I know exactly how they should do it.

Remember the crazy combos from DMC3. Well those combos should return, with all the huge particle effects. Yet they should only return as part of Dante's DT moveset. So when you use something like Death Coil, the final blow (in DT) will generate the crazy style combo's we saw from DMC3.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
So there are rumors going around that a new Devil May Cry game is in the works. While I suspect that this is a classic DMC game (I won't dare to get my hopes up), I wonder if E3 is too soon to expect some news? I wouldn't mind any sort of news regarding the franchise.

Judge

So there are rumors going around that a new Devil May Cry game is in the works. While I suspect that this is a classic DMC game (I won't dare to get my hopes up), I wonder if E3 is too soon to expect some news? I wouldn't mind any sort of news regarding the franchise.

Highly doubt Ninja Theory is involved if something is happening; based on what they've said before and all the other stuff they have going on. I think its probably DMC5.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I kinda want to see how the humans fight back against the demons.
Like if they make their version of 4's Order of the Knights.
Will they help Dante or hinder him?

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
Highly doubt Ninja Theory is involved if something is happening; based on what they've said before and all the other stuff they have going on. I think its probably DMC5.

Yeah, I think so too. Still, if there was a Devil May Cry 5 announcement, I wouldn't mind some sort of confirmation about whether or not DmC2 is happening ever, or not. All this speculation is making me tired lol.

Top Bottom