• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sequel ideas

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It would be nice to have a good mixture of completely new characters and ones remixed from the classic series.

As for Nero, I was always fascinated when unlocking his DT he said to Agnus that a voice spoke to him from the Devil Bringer. It made me think that Nero might have been possessed by a demon and it was taking over his body. Therefore, for DmC 2 I would go this angle with Nero. A tragic hero, fighting his inner demons both figuratively and literally.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wanna bring back Enzo as someone Dante knew but he isn't on good terms with, like a reluctant ally.

I wanted Tony Redgrave to be a medium that supposed to raise Dante if His parents died but he betrayed them leading Mundus to attack. We meet him decades later filled with regret so he seeks Dante out....

Morrison is a PR agent that was a demon sympathizer turned good guy. He assists Dante in PR and Spin control plus provides an in depth look at how Mundus's ruling the world through debt works. His grandfather sold his soul and Morrison is paying for it.

Gray Knight

I kind of wonder how the style system would work if one attempted to integrate it to the DmC system. From what I've seen it seems like the weapons have had some of the abilities from style integrated into them like how osiris got aquilla and shredder.
So how about a weapon that had it's be button function act like the royal guard style? A shield weapon that would be used for bashing (or throwing, or whatever other cool tricks one could think of) that had the a block ability as it's (based on x-box 360 default control scheme) B-button move.
I personally find royal guard really difficult to pull off but this could give something for people to like and show a weapon that hasn't been seen used in this series yet.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I kind of wonder how the style system would work if one attempted to integrate it to the DmC system. From what I've seen it seems like the weapons have had some of the abilities from style integrated into them like how osiris got aquilla and shredder.
So how about a weapon that had it's be button function act like the royal guard style? A shield weapon that would be used for bashing (or throwing, or whatever other cool tricks one could think of) that had the a block ability as it's (based on x-box 360 default control scheme) B-button move.
I personally find royal guard really difficult to pull off but this could give something for people to like and show a weapon that hasn't been seen used in this series yet.
gauntlets could work for royalguard and greaves could facilitate trickster style manuevarability.

KRSkull

Have a fallen Angel trick Dante into thinking that he is killing demons in Limbo when in fact they are actually humans. and have Vergil die a hero's death while saving Dante from the fallen Angel. and at the end Dante turns to his DMC2 self.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well Vergil wants power.

You're getting confusing with DMC Vergil. DmC Vergil never showed as much power hunger as his DMC counterpart.

Unless you're one of those who still somehow believe DmC is part of the old DMC series's canon (your post kinda gives me that vibe), while it's not. It's a reboot. A different universe altogether. The characters, while carrying the same names, aren't the same ones of DMC1, 2, 3 and 4.

KRSkull

You're getting confusing with DMC Vergil. DmC Vergil never showed as much power hunger as his DMC counterpart.

Unless you're one of those who still somehow believe DmC is part of the old DMC series's canon (your post kinda gives me that vibe), while it's not. It's a reboot. A different universe altogether. The characters, while carrying the same names, aren't the same ones of DMC1, 2, 3 and 4.

Oh no. i am well aware that DMC and DmC are two different universe. But the way Vergil talked about Ruling the world. logiclly you can't rule something without power.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
But the way Vergil talked about Ruling the world. logiclly you can't rule something without power.

Well he thought he already had that power, until Dante beat his ass. And anyway, since he's now a Demon King, I'd say he already has all the power he needs.

KRSkull

Well he thought he already had that power, until Dante beat his ass. And anyway, since he's now a Demon King, I'd say he already has all the power he needs.

Yeah that is true. but Looking at what happened between Mondus and Sparda. there is no telling that it might happen with Vergil.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I wanna see Kat take over Vergil's role as the commander of Dante's missions. It would be cool to see her grow from Vergil's betrayal, possibly wearing some formal clothing as they open their new business, "Devil may Cry". :wink:

KRSkull

I wanna see Kat take over Vergil's role as the commander of Dante's missions. It would be cool to see her grow from Vergil's betrayal, possibly wearing some formal clothing as they open their new business, "Devil may Cry". :wink:

That would be awesome. And maybe have a Mission where Dante saves a little girl who later grows up to be Lady.

Gray Knight

gauntlets could work for royalguard and greaves could facilitate trickster style manuevarability.
I decided a shield because people keep on complaining about a too many gauntlet weapons. And I'm afraid that unless there were zero punches whatsoever the greaves would be received similarly.
If one wanted a weapon for trickster how about a pair of fans and have them be flapped backwards for further boosting forward. Then again I'd see the angel dodge and angel boost are parralel enough so YMMV on whether something like that would be needed.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
I decided a shield because people keep on complaining about a too many gauntlet weapons. And I'm afraid that unless there were zero punches whatsoever the greaves would be received similarly.
If one wanted a weapon for trickster how about a pair of fans and have them be flapped backwards for further boosting forward. Then again I'd see the angel dodge and angel boost are parralel enough so YMMV on whether something like that would be needed.

a gauntlet that could morph to a shield, would be cool imo

Top Bottom