• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sasuke vs Vergil

Sasuke Uchiha vs Vergil - Who will win in battle!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Sasuke Uchiha has the Sharingan Eye. For neophytes to Naruto out there, the Sharingan is the most overpowered dojutsu (eye skills) in the series, with the exception of Rinnegan. The Sharingan can predict opponents movement before they even strike, it can paralyse opponents, it can make opponents see illusions, it can make opponents kill themselves, etc. This is just typical Sharingan powers. The Mangeyko Sharingan is like Sharingan on steriods. Mangeyko can do EVERYTHING the Sharingan does but 10 times stronger, plus it can summon black flames that cant be put out by NO ONE other than another Mangeyko Sharingan Eye users. It can burn up ANY material....ANY!! The Mangeyko can summon black holes too as well as sum other vague shít.

Sasuke in Naruto Part 2 can do ALL that (minus black holes) plus summon GIANT SNAKES, manipulate electricity, manipulate fire, and do countless jutsus. Sasuke also moves faster than Flash (DC comic hero).

Now Vergil, although half demon, cant do NONE of that shît!

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Sasuke all the way. Everyone may be biased to Vergil (which isn't surprising) but Sasuke wins.

Sasuke can move at the speed of light, his sword can be enfused will lightening (one stab makes the opponent numb), he has a vast array of forbidden techniques, excells in hand to hand and can summon Giant Snakes. Thats without Sharingan or Mangekyou Sharingan.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm confused, if Sasuke is so powerful then of course they would annihilate Vergil. My confusion comes from that entirely... Why do people post such stupid fights up? This fight would never be a draw, Sasuke always being the victor. Why can't we see something in a vs thread, that a dmc character may be able to match for a change?

Esura

LordOfDarkness;132849 said:
I'm confused, if Sasuke is so powerful then of course they would annihilate Vergil. My confusion comes from that entirely... Why do people post such stupid fights up? This fight would never be a draw, Sasuke always being the victor. Why can't we see something in a vs thread, that a dmc character may be able to match for a change?

Does it reall matter?
Hell, sum1 did a DANTE VS VERGIL thread and every1 voted Vergil...being ignorant. These threads are used to show the ignorance of Vergil fanboys who r so far on Vergil's dick that they cant breath

Zato-OW

King
I'm talking about the fan boys that surround Vergil. Like you said about that Dante vs Vergil thread. Vergil is probably my favorite character out of them all(and DMC3 Dante as well,DMC4/1 Dante = meh to me.). But I'm not gonna ride him like sea biscuit just because I think hes bad ass.

Esura

Zato-OW;132912 said:
I'm talking about the fan boys that surround Vergil. Like you said about that Dante vs Vergil thread. Vergil is probably my favorite character out of them all(and DMC3 Dante as well,DMC4/1 Dante = meh to me.). But I'm not gonna ride him like sea biscuit just because I think hes bad ass.

OHHHH! True.
Im sick so I'm misinterpreting stuff.

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
I like to point out that I am NOT a Vergil fan boy, only that I think that in this situaton Vergil would win. I might be wrong yes, and I havent watched Naruto in, well, nearly a year now, so I'm not sure of Sasuke's power. But I also would like to point out that yuor having a go at everyone for saying Vergil is so powerful, when your doing the exact same for Sasuke.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^LOL he has you there Esura.

But really, at least Esura has posted a decent argument as to why Sasuke would pwn Vergil.

THE SHARINGAN PWNS ALL!

LOL

Esura

Black Angel;132980 said:
But really, at least Esura has posted a decent argument as to why Sasuke would pwn Vergil.

EXACTLY!

@quiksilver
The thing is, I gave a logical explanation as to why Sasuke will win (like Black Angel said) instead of just saying Sasuke will win cause he's da shnitzel! Apparently, from what I gather here, Vergil's Yamato can cut thing in a half of a nano, no, peco seconds without Vergil breathing, which is bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom