• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sasuke vs Vergil

Sasuke Uchiha vs Vergil - Who will win in battle!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
Esura;132617 said:
Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto / Naruto Shippuuden vs Vergil......who will win?

My vote: Sasuke
Why: Wow....this could take awhile....
there is no point sasuka, can not win, first of Virgil is the wielder of the GREAT yamato, one slice and he is done for
Sure Sasuka can use sharingan, but that can be considered suicide, (why i say that? because the Sharingan, uses the same moves that the original and one attack from yamato is instant death) plus not to state, Virgil in human form alone is damn near impossible to kill also while in demon form, they can heal them self
and instead of being drained on energy, Virgil gains his energy during each moment of combat
while Sasuke is human

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Quentarus;132676 said:
there is no point sasuka, can not win, first of Virgil is the wielder of the GREAT yamato, one slice and he is done for
Sure Sasuka can use sharingan, but that can be considered suicide, (why i say that? because the Sharingan, uses the same moves that the original and one attack from yamato is instant death) plus not to state, Virgil in human form alone is damn near impossible to kill also while in demon form, they can heal them self
and instead of being drained on energy, Virgil gains his energy during each moment of combat
while Sasuke is human

Obviously you know jack shìt about the powers of Sharingan. Sharingan has more powers than Superman. You act as though its a piece of shìt.

Oh, and Zato, I'm reffering to the current Sasuke (hes 15-16 in Shippuuden, which is current). So Sasuke is pretty powerful.

Sparda™

Quentarus;132676 said:
while Sasuke is human

Owned

~You Got Rick Rolled

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
Indeed he was Rick Rolled. I agree with Quentarus, the Yamato makes Vergil nasty enough even when he isnt in demon form. I personally think that Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
^and I'm sure everyone in hell wants a cup of ice water, but we all know that's not going to happen. There are plenty of people in Naruto who could beat Vergil.:dry:

*sigh* I'm getting sick of everyone making Vergil looking so overpowered.

As much as I like Vergil, he wouldn't stand a chance against the current Sasuke in part 2 of Naruto.

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
I never said that Vergil was overpowered, or way more powerful than Sasuke, only that in MY PERSONAL OPINION Vergil would beat Sasuke. Sasuke might be more powerful, but he's only human. Vergil is half-demon, so has more endurance and take more punishment. Vergil would just wear Sasuke down.

Sparda™

Seriously, this thread is pointless.

No matter what powers they can evoke, they would die in the first seconds of the battle. A Dimensional Cut of Vergil and you can have a tasty meal of Sasuke Sushi.:lol:

Zato-OW

King
It doesn't matter if hes human. He is alot faster and alot stronger then Vergil. You all are making the Yamato very overrated in this topic btw. Its a good sword but not that good. Sasuke brings alot more to the table and hes not dumb enough to stand there to get hit by the Yamato let alone any attack.

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
are you trying to suggest that Vergil is dumb enough to get hit by Sasuke? or am I getting the wrong idea from what your saying?

Zato-OW

King
... What I was saying is that people kept going on and on about the Yamato like hes just gonna stand there and let him self get hit. Sasuke is faster then Vergil so he has an excuse.

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
It is a good point that Sasuke is fast, but so's Vergil with the Yamato. One mistake from either, and the other is potentially mince meat. It's just a shame there wasnt a "undecided, lets see what happens when they randonly meet" option. I'd of voted for that instead.

Zato-OW

King
I do see that Vergil is fast. But he couldn't even beat Dante with the him and his broad sword(w/e type of sword that is.). Btw, Yamato in DMC4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DMC3 Yamato. If the Yamato was as powerful in 3 as it was in 4 Dante would've lost for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom