• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sasuke vs Vergil

Sasuke Uchiha vs Vergil - Who will win in battle!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dante Aseroth;133637 said:

miyako-peace.jpg

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
It sure was an awesome night Aseroth. I recall seeing nothing in your pants but a collection of Pokemon cards.

Sparda™

^ I couldn't see jack on that big forest of yours, ND.

Last post and now, I totally ignore you...

Have a nice life flaming me.:rolleyes:

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
Okay. serious question right about now. where the hell is the sanity? i think it decided to **** off about 6 pages ago...
offtopic.jpg

When you regain your minds, be sure to send me a Christmas card :p Damn.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Aww...
Things were just getting heated too hunny-wunny bun kins! D: I'm not done trying to humilate you yet!
Oh, and I shave if you want me being blunt so that insult pure PHAILED. HAW. ROFLCOPTER LMAO LOL!!111!!!
Ok i'm done.

Sparda™

little_d;133651 said:
i go with vergil cuz i have no clue what this thread is about

^ This thread is kinda funny....:lol:

NerosDevil;133650 said:
Aww...
Things were just getting heated too hunny-wunny bun kins! D: I'm not done trying to humilate you yet!
Oh, and I shave if you want me being blunt so that insult pure PHAILED. HAW. ROFLCOPTER LMAO LOL!!111!!!
Ok i'm done.

Epic fail...:sleep:

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
I guess some people are born with sanity, and others aren't. filling this place up with nothing but pointlessness. where is the order here? fo' shame peeps, fo' shame

since this lost all point ages ago, here's my two cents.

vergil wins... nuff said...

375820-108789-ghostbusters_small.gif
< I'm giving them a call. they will know where the sanity is at... keep it sexy people. any apologies now are about as pointless as me shoving two fingers up my backside and singing ymca.

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
^ yeah, good day to you too pal :p still no need to ruin an entire thread just coz you can't be civil, and keep this **** to profiles.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
SexyBoy2;133659 said:
^ yeah, good day to you too pal :p still no need to ruin an entire thread just coz you can't be civil, and keep this **** to profiles.

Well, thats funny coming from someone new to the forum. Try sticking around "PAL" and you may find why i'm irratated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom