• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sasuke vs Vergil

Sasuke Uchiha vs Vergil - Who will win in battle!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto / Naruto Shippuuden vs Vergil......who will win?

My vote: Sasuke
Why: Wow....this could take awhile....

Esura

Dante Aseroth;132627 said:
Vergil.

~You Got Rick Rolled!

LOL! Rick Rolled!

Sasuke will just kill Vergil with Amaratsu or toy with him with Tsukuyomi. Have you read Shippuuden? Sasuke is a freakin' beast now son!

Esura

BringerOfChaos;132632 said:
I got Rick Rolled, and you just lost.:lol:

Um, this match up isn't even decent...:lol:

Vergil for me.

I purposely did this match up as a test to see what will people choose. As I predicted...Vergil is chosen alot, lol.

Technically Sasuke would win. Why? Cause the maker of Naruto over buffed Sasuke in just 2-3 YEARS!

Sasuke's abilities range from mass lightning manipulation, mass fire manipulation, dojutsu, genjutsu, etc. Right now, Sasuke is on a path to becoming an extremely overly powered character like Goku from DBZ. Honestly, he can kill, without MOVING with his Mangyeko Sharingan. He even overpowered Orochimaru and ABSORBED him. Sasuke is hardcore. Vergil is too (LOVE Yamato) but c'mon now, even a son of Sparda will get owned by Sasuke, let alone Madara Uchiha (another God-like anime character yet AGAIN!)

Do people even consider BOTH characters before randomly posting?

I so LOVE these threads! :lol:

EDIT: How is this NOT a decent match up?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Esura;132634 said:
I purposely did this match up as a test to see what will people choose. As I predicted...Vergil is chosen alot, lol.

Technically Sasuke would win. Why? Cause the maker of Naruto over buffed Sasuke in just 2-3 YEARS!

Sasuke's abilities range from mass lightning manipulation, mass fire manipulation, dojutsu, genjutsu, etc. Right now, Sasuke is on a path to becoming an extremely overly powered character like Goku from DBZ. Honestly, he can kill, without MOVING with his Mangyeko Sharingan. He even overpowered Orochimaru and ABSORBED him. Sasuke is hardcore. Vergil is too (LOVE Yamato) but c'mon now, even a son of Sparda will get owned by Sasuke, let alone Madara Uchiha (another God-like anime character yet AGAIN!)

Do people even consider BOTH characters before randomly posting?

I so LOVE these threads! :lol:

No, people don't consider both characters :D Why? Simple... You're on a Devil May Cry forum, people are going to be biased about this stuff and side with the Devil May Cry characters.

You may as well post Dante/Vergil/Nero/Sparda Vs God... The DMC characters will always get the most votes *Now, I'm not saying I agree that this is right in anyway, but I guess that's how it is*. Sasuke may be stronger, but as I do not know much about this character... As well as the fact that I like Vergil, I vote Vergil *Not entirely biased*

Esura

Iced Digger;132635 said:
I think about it. Vergil is vergil.

Vergil wins.:D

I repeat, I LOVE these threads.
I need some good laughs right now considering my real life circumstances. Seeing these posts makes me laugh SO hard and just forget bout stuff.

Why do you guys believe Vergil will win?

Esura

LordOfDarkness;132637 said:
No, people don't consider both characters :D Why? Simple... You're on a Devil May Cry forum, people are going to be biased about this stuff and side with the Devil May Cry characters.

You may as well post Dante/Vergil/Nero/Sparda Vs God... The DMC characters will always get the votes. Sasuke may be stronger, but as I do not know much about this character... As well as the fact that I like Vergil, I vote Vergil *Not entirely biased*

So what if we are in a DMC forum?
There is a little thing called "common sense." I understand not knowing bout other character and voting Vergil, but I know a large # of ppl here know who Sasuke / Sesshomaru / Goku etc. are and what they can do but vote for Vergil cause of sheer ignorance.

LOL, Vergil vs threads proves my theories on humans everytime. Mind you I do Solid Snake vs threads on MGS sites and achieve equal results.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Esura;132640 said:
So what if we are in a DMC forum?
There is a little thing called "common sense." I understand not knowing bout other character and voting Vergil, but I know a large # of ppl here know who Sasuke / Sesshomaru / Goku etc. are and what they can do but vote for Vergil cause of sheer ignorance.

Dude, why do you always act so defensive towards my comments?. I was just saying that people here are going to be biased, that's all man :) I'm siding with you here... I mean, yeah... If they know about the character, then obviously they are choosing Vergil out of ignorance. But I have no idea as to who Sasuke is, so I just voted for Vergil because that's all there is left to vote for :)

Esura

Dante Aseroth;132642 said:
Well, at least these versus Vergil threads make sense...They make people laugh.:lol:

I choose characters STRONGER than Vergil and see what people vote.

On MGS TUS forum, I made a Superman vs Solid Snake thread. Guess who won? Just guess :lol:

Esura

LordOfDarkness;132643 said:
Dude, why do you always act so defensive towards my comments?. I was just saying that people here are going to be biased, that's all man :) I'm siding with you here... I mean, yeah... If they know about the character, then obviously they are choosing Vergil out of ignorance. But I have no idea as to who Sasuke is, so I just voted for Vergil because that's all there is left to vote for :)

:0

Dude.....im not defensive towards u.
I didnt even know it was u until AFTER I replied to u. :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Esura;132645 said:
:0

Dude.....im not defensive towards u.
I didnt even know it was u until AFTER I replied to u. :lol:

^_^ It's all right man :) I was just saying that I agree with you :D This Sasuke character sounds pretty tough, I should check into them :)

Esura

Sasuke is pretty badass, but Madara is even STRONGER than Sasuke. Madara can make BLACK HOLES......BLACK HOLES!!!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Esura;132649 said:
Sasuke is pretty badass, but Madara is even STRONGER than Sasuke. Madara can make BLACK HOLES......BLACK HOLES!!!!

:O Seriously? Well **** me :lol: Vergil would get pwned by Madara... Not sure about Sasuke yet, what can they do? :D

Esura

They are apart of a clan in the Naruto series called Uchiha. Uchiha's have a rare and powerful Kekkei Genkai (basically traits) called Sharingan....that ALL Uchihas possess. But only 2 ppl of the Uchihas are alive now, Madara and Sasuke (95% of the Uchihas were killed off some years prior to the beginning of Naruto)

Just type Sharingan in Google.
Too much info on Sharingan to type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom