• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outta here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaihedgie

Seein' as I ain't wanted here anymore, I'll be takin' my leave, and no, please don't attempt to convince me to stay either, because apparently there are a few bad apples out there with the thought of GTFO attitude towards me, so yeah. >m>

Kyo

medicated insanity
just because some of our member's have....problems, it is no reason to leave, just report your problem to the admins and let them take action aginst said person.

don't let them ruine your fun here, or ruine the fun and joy we have of you being a valued member.

~gets on knees and begs~
please dont go!!!

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Yhea, seriously who keeps doing that?

No member has the right to tell another member that they don't belong here.

This keeps happening.....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Kaihedgie;143262 said:
Seein' as I ain't wanted here anymore, I'll be takin' my leave, and no, please don't attempt to convince me to stay either, because apparently there are a few bad apples out there with the thought of GTFO attitude towards me, so yeah. >m>

You are going to leave just because of a few bad people? :huh: I found that sticking around and talking it through helped a great deal :p But if you really want to leave then it is your call. But you said you ain't wanted here any more which isn't true. All of the staff want you here, as do I and all of the members who have posted in this too ;) And you are also in an important RP game called The Sins Of Might ^_^ We are glad to have you in that and we wouldn't wish for you to leave or we would lose a valuable person in the RP...Not to mention a valuable person in the forums.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm confused. What in the world is going on?

For the record, it would be worth telling one of the staff what is going on if it's an issue with members here - it's part of what we're here for, after all. Your call :)

Keaton

Premium
^I second that emotion, the staff can help with more than just the occassional advertising bot. If you are experiencing abuse from within the forum, let someone know and it will be delt with ^_^

If you are adamant to leave, I wish you all the best, but I hope you stay - the more the merrier eh?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Guys, NO ONE told him to leave, dont fall for it. Sorry to be rude, but he is just being a ****ing baby cause some of our respected members told him off about his attitude to people here. I dont care if you leave. Adios!

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
RedQueen69;143416 said:
^ i do well . but u told him to leave? :huh:

WRONG!

I said that I dont care if he leave. And I bet my ballzsack that NO ONE told him to leave. Hes trying to get existing members in trouble by LYING. NO ONE told him to leave.

aka958

Don't trust people
i don't hate you Esura your a nice member here and i respect that you say your point in many things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom