• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outta here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
God, I'm sorry but I'm so sick of these "I'm leaving" Threads. The majority of the people that make them are just crying out for a attention and don't even leave...

Every time I take a break from these forums, (Which I've taken ALLOT of breaks here) I don't say a word. Why? because I don't care what people think of me when I leave/take a break. I'll just tell the people I like over msn. If your REALLY gonna leave, and no one can convince you to stay and your not crying out for attention; then JUST leave.

This is not a GTFO attitude. I don't even know you. Your probably a cool person.
BUT I'm SO sick of these threads and all this drama.

I don't get the point of the "I'm leaving" Threads because "people dont like me."
The only point of these I'm leaving threads is if your going to be off the forum for a bit or something. But if your leaving because "Nobody likes me.. :(" Then whats the point? (IF SERIOUSLY NOBODY LIKES YOU, THEN DO THEY CARE?)

Sorry if I'm kind of harsh, But everyone of these threads I've seen are just posted by cry baby's that don't even leave.

Anyway: See ya buddy. Have a good future. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom