• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OMFG they butchered DBZ!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I'm getting tired of this. Deleted some posts here as well.

@Esura. Don't act like a kid. If someone provokes you ignore it and show us a better person. The fact that you post your annoyance, while the other people ignore you, makes you seem as the vilain completely. The fact that you post things that have nothing to do with the topic (I mean seriously you posted about stuff you want to do with your girlfriend?) does not help your position at all. If someone annoys you, solve it via PM and be on topic on the thread like a gentleman.

@Dante. I edited the post in which you kinda told him what he should do. While you were right, since you're not a member of the Staff, people will take this the wrong way (especially if they are angry or annoyed at the time) and the bad matter will continue. It was good that you ignored what he said though, ver mature. Please try saying things that may provoke the other (even if you are right) in the future as to not make matters like this worse.

@Vauxhen. While that quote about Esura was off topic, it was kinda the start of a small flame, and you know it. There's no reason to go and say randomly to someone "I don't think you're a true fan etc etc" out of the blue. You saw what those words started. I removed them from your post. Try to keep them to yourself or if you must say them, at least do it where we can't see you and solve the matter yourselves.

PS: Again I don't want to hear anything else about the matter.

PS2: I have the same opinion as Dark Drakan. Seriously, I like Dragonball/Z but, real actors and stuff kinda destroyes the image I have about the thing I watched and liked, so for now I'm somewhat against the movie:p
We shall see though. Maybe if we erase the fact that it has something to do with Dragonball, it may seem an okay action movie.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
*Note*wow! Tony u r like the Ultimate Enforcer!!!!!! which is actually really awesome!!!!! and i really love ur Sig

But yeah i do think a CGI film would be better especially if they got the english DUB cast like Sean and Chris Sabat......of the anime anyways i would totally GO SEE THAT!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Dragon Ball (and all associated stuff) = blah. More of a Superted fan meself ^_^

I just don't get the appeal - tried watching some of it, tried playing the demo of the game...all I see is bad animation, lots of yelling and odd-looking characters...

*ducks and runs*

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
As Barry Burton would say, "Ho my COD!" XD This movie is gonna be laughable. I've said it once, i'll say it again, if it started off animated, it needs to STAY animated. Seriously, real people just don't cut.

Angel;122448 said:
Dragon Ball (and all associated stuff) = blah. More of a Superted fan meself ^_^

I just don't get the appeal - tried watching some of it, tried playing the demo of the game...all I see is bad animation, lots of yelling and odd-looking characters...

*ducks and runs*
Don't worry, that's understandable. Even I as a diehard DBZ fan was sometimes annoyed by the first time transformations that took up about 3 episodes with someone screaming. XD

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, the first time transformations in the manga were too quick and the first time transformations in the anime were too long. I read the manga where Kakarot went SSJ for the first time, (I think it was volume 10 or 11...I think it was 11.) and when Krillin got killed, I turn the page and BAM Kakarot is a SSJ, I was like...WTF!? Kinda too quick for me, I was looking forward to a couple of pages of just Kakarot going, "RAAAAAAARRRRRWWW!!!"

Saix

Devil's Advocate
^

My god, all the angles woulda been interesting... Goku from the left scream, from the right... from his left eye... from a distance...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I guess when that happens in manga you can sorta skip all the pages. I really wonder how they're gunna do all that? I've heard about the voice actors fainting and stuff from so much screaming...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Saix;123391 said:
I've heard about the voice actors fainting and stuff from so much screaming...

Yeah both Christopher Sabat and Sean Schemmel (Vegeta and Goku for the English versions) fainted when doing those extreme parts. :lol:

Saix

Devil's Advocate
^

And the guy who voices Trunks, he fainted too on his first go I think! I wonder if they trained of it...?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tawsie;129572 said:
Teaser Trailer for the DB movie.
http://www.dragonball-live.fr/

Oh... my ... god... its worse than i could ever have imagined...

They have turned DBZ into some generic martial arts movie with guns and cars. Also what the hell is going on with Piccolos appearance...? :O

Im appalled at this i really am... :dry:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Dark Drakan;129599 said:

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

*wiping eyes of tears from laughing so hard*

Keaton

Premium
O Dear.

I'm not going to pretend like I had high hopes, but the Power Rangers Movie looked better than that ¬_¬;

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Saix;123602 said:
^

And the guy who voices Trunks, he fainted too on his first go I think! I wonder if they trained of it...?

Yeah, Sean Schemmel said it is a lot easier to do if you are fit.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dark Drakan;129599 said:

They have turned DBZ into some generic martial arts movie with guns and cars. Also what the hell is going on with Piccolos appearance...? :O

Im appalled at this i really am... :dry:

ROFLMAO!!!

But I agree with you though.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I hate what they are doing with the new DBZ movie. But I don't care as much.

The true greatest anime of all time remains untouched by this sort of thing, so I'm happy.:lol:

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Keaton;129611 said:
O Dear.

I'm not going to pretend like I had high hopes, but the Power Rangers Movie looked better than that ¬_¬;

There's another Power Rangers Movie?

Top Bottom