• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OMFG they butchered DBZ!

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Daniel Radcliff (Harry Potter) is OLDER THAN ME and I'm 18. They better hurry the hell up on these movies!

And what is Twilight?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Twilight is a series of books based on a vampire named Edward and his family and a human girl named Bella who end up falling in love thus starting a whole new comeback of vampiric novels who some 14 year olds claim to beat Anne Rice's vampire series and Bram Stoker's Dracula. I really cannot give a good summary without getting mad and ruining it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_(series) It's wiki, but really that's all I could find to give good details if you wanna know more about it. It started out good, but ended up not so great at the end. For me, at least. I can't read Breaking Dawn anymore. A few chapters then I slammed the book shut and had enough. There are some fans who understand and accept that I'm just NOT that into it and lost interest, and there are those who will most likely ninja shank me for it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;121966 said:
I think that the movie will be similar to death note, is good if you are new to the series, but if your a fanboy, you cant stand it. I am on the fanboy side, so i hate the live-action movies lol. Just hope that they dont mess up as much on this movie

Im a big death note fan too and the movies were good but the anime was written better. However they are entirely different styled shows, DBZ was all about action, battles and power. Death Note was incredibly well written and based around intelligence. twists and tension. One of the best shows ive ever seen and that takes a lot for me to say that.

Saix

Devil's Advocate
They sent back HP for Twilight because you apparently make more money in JUly because all the US is on holidays and stuff... As rainbow said its all vamp and werewolf based. My sis is reading the second book atm.

The movie looks ok. They have to appeal to people that don't watch anime so the Blue hair and Green skin might come off a bit strange. I really wanna know how they're going to fit in the fact that Goku is from a different planet blah blah and all the saiyen history. Will he have a tail?

And how are they gunna do all the screaming? kamehameha? Im facinated...

Esura

Dark Drakan;122028 said:
Im a big death note fan too and the movies were good but the anime was written better. However they are entirely different styled shows, DBZ was all about action, battles and power. Death Note was incredibly well written and based around intelligence. twists and tension. One of the best shows ive ever seen and that takes a lot for me to say that.

I'm a Death Note fan as well. Light Yagami FTW! I never saw DN movie. It looks good though.

But DB/Z/GT series arent meant for live action. They should of made it like Advent Children, only CGs.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Dark Drakan;122028 said:

I can see what you mean, but i with the way that it looks, i think will have the same kind of success, but it does have ALOT more action, so they might do well in the fight scenes

Sparda™

As for the Dragon Ball movie, I think Vauxchen is right. Blue hair and a green skin would look weird on a live-action movie. They are trying to make It as 'reachable' as they can for all the audience of all ages and those unknown to It.

Sparda™

I really think Dragon Ball can be a successful movie, If you look It from some sort of perspective. But, yeah, some fans might disagree with that opinion.

Esura

Seriously, Dragon Ball better have some crazy fighting a la Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon or Volcano High or I'll be ****ed.

Its hard to be hopeful for movies based on games and animes as long as hack directors such as Uwe Boll etc. exist. Uwe Boll is the WORST offender to game based movies. I hate that arrogant son of bitch! I even signed a petition against Boll, lol. And look at the track record with movies based on games and animes. They SUCK! ALL OF THEM. Fist of the North Star movie........SUCKS! Crying Freeman movie........SUCKS! BloodRayne movies.............SUCKS! Resident Evil movies.............SUCKS! Alone In The Dark movie........SUCKS! Doom movie........SUCKS! I'll just stop here with the listing. This consistant pattern of mediocrities is becoming quite irksome!

Esura

BringerOfChaos;122257 said:
^You have point, although I liked RE movies.:lol:

The first one was alright though, but the last two were utter crap. If Milla Jovonich wasnt so damn hot I would of never watched the last two. :lol: :lol: :lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
The only one I didn't care for was the third, and on that note I'd like to say that Milla looked alittle rough in last two.

Seriously, that womans nipples were so deformed they could wake the dead.

Esura

BringerOfChaos;122271 said:
The only one I didn't care for was the third, and on that note I'd like to say that Milla looked alittle rough in last two.

Seriously, that womans nipples were so deformed they could wake the dead.

They do?
I may have to check the third one out again......and observe....... :lol: :lol:

But let me get back on topic.

Even though I'm a DBZ fan, I'll watch the movie, although I will already have a low expectation of it. Who knows, it might suprise me, like Nero, and turn out great.

Esura

Devil Hunter 95;122282 said:
wait u actualy liked Nero? everyone else hates him as much as the next person hates his DT.

Huh? What are you talking about? Nero is like the third most popular character in the DMC universe (Vergil 2nd, although I dislike him and the obvious 1st is Dante).

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
......Vergil Is Awesome and Nero is alright but i doubt he's the 3rd most popular DMC character...but who cares.....
Anyway I did look at the DB movie thing i was actually really ****ed off that Piccilo wasn't green or Bulma's hair wasn't blue---but Emily is really hot so i don't care
anyways i hope this movie turns out good but...still i'm very disappointed with what i've so far....Goku actually looks pretty cool too

Esura

Kite;122288 said:
......Vergil Is Awesome and Nero is alright but i doubt he's the 3rd most popular DMC character...but who cares.....
Anyway I did look at the DB movie thing i was actually really ****ed off that Piccilo wasn't green or Bulma's hair wasn't blue---but Emily is really hot so i don't care
anyways i hope this movie turns out good but...still i'm very disappointed with what i've so far....Goku actually looks pretty cool too

I want to........do "certain" things to the ladies who play Bulma and Chi Chi......omg I need to make up with my ex so she'll let me do "certain" things to her.......I've been TOO horn.........nvm.

Goku do look cool though! I wonder will the theme will be a remake of the DB anime theme.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
^^LOL LOL!!!!:):):)...that's really funny!
but yeah it probably won't be i really wouldn't be surprised if they even skipped the whole Goku from a different planet.....Also is Grandpa Gohan in the Movie?

Top Bottom