• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New New Character Info (Kat)

ReRave

smug jerk
Nothing, or did you have something in mind?

the_most_dangerous_game.jpg

I don't like derailing, but I think this fits rather nicely. :D

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
"hot in a weird way" is right.

I hope she takes the hood off though

and i really don't see any similarities with her and previous dmc women. She is probably the smartest of the lot and is not a fighter (at least i don't think so) maybe she'll be able to cast teleporting holes but i don;t think she'll be doing to many backflips

berto

I Saw the Devil
that picture is from a video game
Devil May cry is a video game
Therefore it has something to do with Devil may cry
Two unrelated games are like two unrelated movies or books. Just because they are the same media doesn't mean ine has anything to do with the other.

Also, now that McdD has that picture of Inue I do see a resemblence.

ReRave

smug jerk
Two unrelated games are like two unrelated movies or books. Just because they are the same media doesn't mean ine has anything to do with the other.

Also, now that McdD has that picture of Inue I do see a resemblence.
Don't feed the troll, dude. :D

Railazel

I'm going to guess that her graffiti have a psychological effect on those who see it. Sort of like how you look at art and you start to think differently than you usually do.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Did you just call me a troll? Seriously?

*Walks away down the facepalm road*
Dude, every time you post aquote with that image if Inue in your sig it makes it look like you don't understand why people are saying that.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Dude, every time you post aquote with that image if Inue in your sig it makes it look like you don't understand why people are saying that.
Lol. The picture of Inoue i posted once in the thread "Who looks best?" (DMC and DmC rating of girls).
I posted it ONCE and i did it to show a other member that i like Inoue. And Inoue was brought up because Kyrie is kinda a poor copy of Inoue.

Now about the picture - i later made it into my signature. I've only posted it ONCE.

I repeat: It's my signature.

It sounds like people are calling me a troll for having a signature. I hope not. Because if that's the cause then it's very sad.

EDIT:
At least now i know why Rerave calls me a troll for. Because of my signature. How nice...

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Lol. The picture of Inoue i posted once in the thread "Who looks best?" (DMC and DmC rating of girls).
I posted it ONCE and i did it to show a other member that i like Inoue. And Inoue was brought up because Kyrie is kinda a poor copy of Inoue.

Now about the picture - i later made it into my signature. I've only posted it ONCE.

It sounds like people are calling me a troll for having a signature. I hope not. Because if that's the cause then it's very sad.

No one's calling you a troll. If anything ReRave said that to be funny. He is, after all, a "smug jerk" as his name says.^_^

Railazel

I don't even think anyone called you a troll. I'm pretty sure they were talking about mrrandomlulz

Top Bottom