• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New New Character Info (Kat)

somekidfromthe90's

Inoue is a plague in bleach.... nel is a different and better story
i couldn't agree more. More than half of her lines are "Kurosaki-kun" lmao i mean if i wanted to listen to a broken record i would
On topic: If you look at one of the pics of Kat you'll notice she's standing on a pentagram-star or whatever they call it.

Nelo_Vergil

i couldn't agree more. More than half of her lines are "Kurosaki-kun" lmao i mean if i wanted to listen to a broken record i would
On topic: If you look at one of the pics of Kat you'll notice she's standing on a pentagram-star or whatever they call it.

i like the way kubo drew orihime and the fact that she has some pretty interesting abilities..... But i freggin hate her character. I hope she dies in this new arc, if you haven't read i don't want to spoil, for a ichigo hate power boost.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Keep on topic people or you will all have warnings added to profiles, these silly little back and forths dont help keep things on topic and only derail things further.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Ok, why is mrrandemous a troll?
Well, there is a story
It was a dark and stormy night....

*Sees Darks post*
maybe I will tell you later
as for now

I'm pretty sure Kat will play a bigger part than we expect.

slenon44

Screw it, just your average man-suit
Anyone else notice that the star on her head has 3 dots around it, kinda like Mundus' signature symbol? Just throwing that out there.
Also, in that pic with Dante's legs, there appears to me to be two people in the background. I can't tell for sure but it looks like two dudes.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Anyone else notice that the star on her head has 3 dots around it, kinda like Mundus' signature symbol? Just throwing that out there.
Woah, thanks for ruining the mind f*ck plot twist. That or it's just a pointless reference

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
Ahem...BRING ON DAT HENTAI!!!!!
Not that I support it or anything xD

Anyway. I imagined her to look like that, so I'm not really surprised. I AM interested in this Order. Is Sanctus coming back or something? Let's hope he's at least more interesting.

EDIT: What's with that sigil under her feet?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Ahem...BRING ON DAT HENTAI!!!!!
Not that I support it or anything xD

Anyway. I imagined her to look like that, so I'm not really surprised. I AM interested in this Order. Is Sanctus coming back or something? Let's hope he's at least more interesting.

EDIT: What's with that sigil under her feet?
reminds me of the symbols that pop up under dante/vergil/nero when you do a double jump or sky star.

Top Bottom