• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New New Character Info (Kat)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Thats cause I dont like indian women (she looks like one) . its just my opinion cause she is nowhere near trish or lady and I am talking about their faces not boobs
What?! the ****!! How can you not like EVERY indian women?? U won't even meet every single one of them and i've seen very........ahem.... VERY beautiful Indian women. I thought she was a cholla the way she was swinging her hips down the street at first.
And trish and lady have the same faces!!!
one is just shorter and has short brown hair

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
YEA YEA YEA YEA

But why not just pick up a sword?

maybe she has no skill with a sword or just prefers magic.

the tatoo on her hands looks like henna which is a cultural thing from india. Its a popular custom.

kind of reminds of that character from yu yu hakusho who used magic makeup as a weapon.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
What?! the ****!! How can you not like EVERY indian women?? U won't even meet every single one of them and i've seen very........ahem.... VERY beautiful Indian women. I thought she was a cholla the way she was swinging her hips down the street at first.
And trish and lady have the same faces!!!
one is just shorter and has short brown hair
its my own opinion man!!!!
no matter what u say it wont change.
And the pretty indian women u've seen are in bollywood and I love katrina kaif myself but go to their rural villages and ull find very ugly ones and kat just looks like one of the latter.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
maybe she has no skill with a sword or just prefers magic.

the tatoo on her hands looks like henna which is a cultural thing from india. Its a popular custom.

kind of reminds of that character from yu yu hakusho who used magic makeup as a weapon.
Reminds me of Xena and Gabriel painted symbols on eachother, yes, all over eachother.....and they were given a teleporting ability to drag souls through time.........uh yea....:shifty:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@nelo- i understood it, it just didnt cross my mind.

@wallenb- you need to calm down and get some help or some r and r.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
And the pretty indian women u've seen are in bollywood and I love katrina kaif myself but go to their rural villages and ull find very ugly ones and kat just looks like one of the latter.
LMAO
[quote=".

@wallenb- you need to calm down and get some help or some r and r.[/quote]

i am calm:shifty:

Nelo_Vergil

Reminds me of Xena and Gabriel painted symbols on eachother, yes, all over eachother.....and they were given a teleporting ability to drag souls through time.........uh yea....:shifty:

its that time of night only i don't have a fap meme sorry bro xD

personal preferences some people just can't deal with it :/ it's like i have a dislike for red heads and most american women in general.

Dante47

not sure if kat is ugly or if my standards are too high >_<
no she is ugly :troll:
306243_401810996517896_100000669960430_80278149_1990471194_n.jpg

ReRave

smug jerk
Am I the only one who thinks Kat looks A LOT like Lucia? Sorry, if someone posted that already, didn't want to sift through ten pages.

KnightBatman

nice to see some actual information about Kat. and the pic of her looking up at naked Dante makes me laugh a little XD is wrong to have thought maybe a new video that shows more of her was also revealed when I saw that video? :D

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
lol at the thought of Lucia and Kat looking alike.

I guess if you try to look for similarities then at one point you may fool yourself "Yes, i sense something similar about them!".

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
both of them look like they're not a typical American woman but comes from a different culture

Top Bottom