• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New New Character Info (Kat)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
oh snap the transmutation circle!
it does kinda look like that, perhaps kat knows alchemy?

All those circle is starting to blend together, man.

I watch too much stuff with funky looking circles.

perhaps she does but it might be a different kind of alchemy than FMA.

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
The symbol she is standing on reminds me of a devil's trap from supernatural or that circle from Fullmetal alchemist.
is it me or DmC is looking more Supernaturalish ( is that even a word ?! :blink: ) by every new info ?! i wonder if we are gonna see Dean and Sam in the next trailer , lol :D

Dante47

is it me or DmC is looking more Supernaturalish ( is that even a word ?! :blink: ) by every new info ?! i wonder if we are gonna see Dean and Sam in the next trailer , lol :D
No, it is not a word.
I agree, but this might be because of its connection to the Divine Comedy, which took place in Hell.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

it can be if you want it to be.

i could see how you got there so maybe you should ask one of the NT guys if Supernatural was a big influence. I'm pretty sure you could make a case for certain comics/ animes being influences.

i feel a big influence could be the urban fantasy genre could be a big influence.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well a psychic is just someone with a superpower like a mutant from the X-men or Heroes.

A witch is someone who can interact and shape the world to their will.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Well a psychic is just someone with a superpower like a mutant from the X-men or Heroes.

A witch is someone who can interact and shape the world to their will.
She's got the hair, the coat and the style... Just saying.
ScarletWitch.jpg

Railazel

I believe that the seal is an example of her graffiti. I assume it's how she interacts with the worlds, so she is technically a "witch." But as she is psychic, I assume that she uses the seals as an outlet for her abilities. Maybe she puts a spell on them that influences the mind?

ZeroLove

A psychic Witch?

Phoebe from Charmed was a precog, and she was a witch. Precognition is a psychic power. So is Telekinesis which was Prue's power. Psychic powers can also be defined as some kind of magic. Witches aren't just all about turning men into frogs or shooting fireballs.

berto

I Saw the Devil
But is she a witch? She knows magic and can produce magic circles, I'm assuming, but does a magic user automaticly get labeled as a witch? Does she identefy herself as a witch?

ZeroLove

But is she a witch? She knows magic and can produce magic circles, I'm assuming, but does a magic user automaticly get labeled as a witch? Does she identefy herself as a witch?

A witch isn't a professional term, it's a label put on a woman who practises magic. It's not like she HAS to deal with a certain type of magic or HAVE to go to witch school to be labeled as a witch.

I was trying to be more specific though and said she was Wiccan which is something alot more specific than her just being a witch. Either way, it is just a theory, not an official statement and no, nothing has been confirmed of the sort other than her having psychic powers which has her seeing into the demonic plane of Limbo, but that's more than enough for her to earn the label "witch".

Top Bottom