• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New New Character Info (Kat)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
OK

so far she is helping Dante through out Limbo city. And is also leading him to the Virility Factory and go underground to destroy it. And also Vergil might be the voice at the beginning of the Captive demo, assuming the guy from 4chan is right.
I don;t know if Vergil will be the leader of the Order, but he might play a large role. And Vergil is also helping Mundus? I think he'll be a double agent and screw all who had hope and died by a Katana.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I dont get why magic spray paint is that hard to accept.

okami has a goddess who fights with magic paint.
Its because spray cans are just too ordinary.

I think graffiti is awesome.... if done well that is. A circle with a star in it is cool :/ but something with a little more color and style would be better imo

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i don't think it's necessarily the spray paint that is magical, but the magic comes from within kat who channels this magic into objects (ex. spray paint). i also believe that she creates portals with the spray paint to go in and out of limbo.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
i don't think it's necessarily the spray paint that is magical, but the magic comes from within kat who channels this magic into objects (ex. spray paint). i also believe that she creates portals with the spray paint to go in and out of limbo.
I just hope she has some talent with a spray can.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
haha it would be cool to see kat's graffiti illustrations. :)

NT has put some pretty good graffiti in this game, your sig looks BA by the way. I just dunno how she is going to do it with just one spray can. She'll probably just wave her hand around and then POOF!! magical portal.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
NT has put some pretty good graffiti in this game, your sig looks BA by the way. I just dunno how she is going to do it with just one spray can. She'll probably just wave her hand around and then POOF!! magical portal.
they have and i love the graffiti that they have put in the game so far! :)
thank you! :D
i guess we will just have to wait and see. :)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Have you noticed the Tattoos on her hands?
bfd0472d467b8a877691e0309fa451f4.jpg

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
But Dante's is an angel marking and Kat is just a human with psychic abilities. Unless the markings come from something else entirely

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
i wouldn't like it if she was an angel.

NT is already pushing the envelope by taking the humanity out of Dante. The only way he'll be able to have human emotions is from being around other humans other than just being human.

Kat must know some pretty high level magic if the order is having her scout. So she probably knows some good spells and also, if Vergil is in fact her teacher, then Vergil must be pretty much light years ahead of Dante once again.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
WHHHAAAAA!? YOU CRAZY!
everyone's got different tastes, i think she is quite pretty :)
Thats cause I dont like indian women (she looks like one) . its just my opinion cause she is nowhere near trish or lady and I am talking about their faces not boobs

Top Bottom