• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New New Character Info (Kat)

Railazel

Oh-boy-here-we-go.jpg

My thoughts exactly...

Ok, why is mrrandemous a troll?

that picture is from a video game
Devil May cry is a video game
Therefore it has something to do with Devil may cry
Two unrelated games are like two unrelated movies or books. Just because they are the same media doesn't mean ine has anything to do with the other.
Don't feed the troll, dude. :D

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
I looked previous pages to find the picture MrRandemous is refering to. Did not find it.
So excuse me for being confused.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I looked previous pages to find the picture MrRandemous is refering to. Did not find it.
So excuse me for being confused.

And again that picture looks like it was added for effect, and I still think that Kat looks like Inue.

McdD

And again that picture looks like it was added for effect, and I still think that Kat looks like Inue.
Now i am beyond confused. What picture are you talking about? And you mention it was added for effect (what kind of effect in that case?), and why you think Kat looks like Inoue ?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Now i am beyond confused. What picture are you talking about? And you mention it was added for effect (what kind of effect in that case?), and why you think Kat looks like Inoue ?
Your sig, dude, your sig.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Ok, you talking about my signature. Now you mentioned you think it was added for a effect, could you tell me what kind of effect you had in mind?

And why you think Kat looks like Inoue??
Confussion.

As to why I think she looks like Kat? The eyes and the shape of the face.

McdD

Confussion.

As to why I think she looks like Kat? The eyes and the shape of the face.
The only similarity my brain registered between Inoue and Kat's eyes is that they are both big. Honestly i don't see what you see.
The eyes of Kat gives me a assosciation to a wolf's eye.

Top Bottom