• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's origins - What do you think?

death vador

ohk lemme tell all of you the truth about nero...
Nero is virgil's so becouse
1-nero repairs the broken yamato which only a son of sparda could

2-after getting the yamato virgil's spirit is behind him and its saying give me more power

3-who said sparda had white hair becouse sparda didn't have hair only eva did which means it must be eva nd sparda's sons are the ones who have white hair, and since nero has that hair means he can be virgils son

4-ever since eva died the sons did not stay together which means virgil could have met a human and had a baby

5-sparda did not die before his sons were born becouse trish says "i thought your father teached you how 2 use a sword".

6-in sparda bloodline before you unlock the d.t u hv 2 hv a great injury

7-the reason why nero's arm is blue and red is becouse dante and virgil are identical twins and he is sparda's grandson

virgil did not hate humans, incase he loved them...the reason he wanted more power was becouse he wanted to defeat mundus 2 avenge his mother's death and he wanted 2 becoume the devil king and stop demons from ever coming to earth

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I reckon he was human had a battle and his arm was injured this gave vergils spirit a chance to enter his arm and bond with him and his demon power manifesting in his arm I get this from the line from that day my arm changed I heard a voice echo give me more power so I reckon he isn't a blood relative of sparda but has his blood in his veins through vergils possession but I may be way off

seraphmaycry

ohk lemme tell all of you the truth about nero...
Nero is virgil's so becouse
1-nero repairs the broken yamato which only a son of sparda could not neccesarily also you said vergils spirit in whos to say the spirit did not recognize nero was special or needed his help?

2-after getting the yamato virgil's spirit is behind him and its saying give me more power no nero said that he was saying thats what he heard what when he got his arm the way it is the voice is a DT side effect you can notice a voice change with dante whenever he triggers

3-who said sparda had white hair becouse sparda didn't have hair only eva did which means it must be eva nd sparda's sons are the ones who have white hair, and since nero has that hair means he can be virgils son did you just tell me only descendants of the sparda and eva bloodline can have white hair that is naturally white? also sparda DID have white haired if you unlocked the sparda costume for dmc 3 or 1 or even googled it you would know

4-ever since eva died the sons did not stay together which means virgil could have met a human and had a baby wron wrong wrong nero is confirmed to be around ten years younger then the sparda sons meaning he would have to have been born while vergil was 10 ver, very, unlikely scenario for obvious reasons

5-sparda did not die before his sons were born becouse trish says "i thought your father teached you how 2 use a sword". i thought the tone of her voice made it clear she was mocking him or has that sort of voice never been used formocking somone before?

6-in sparda bloodline before you unlock the d.t u hv 2 hv a great injury uhhhh nope in dmc1 dante actually already had his DT alastor allowed him to channel it unlock the force edge either that or dante was permenant DT and alastor and the other weapons gave him some sort of extra badass DT dante did not lose his DT in dmc3 the sword had to taste dantes blood tolet him DT all dante really had to do was nick his finger with put the sword on the wound and bingo

7-the reason why nero's arm is blue and red is because dante and virgil are identical twins and he is sparda's grandson identical twins? they look the same, yes but only in human form their DT form shows their differences also the colour scheme theory is very unlikely red and blue were NOT made just for these two video game characters in fact their colours are what they are for a reason red is the colour of blood and thus a warrior it is also the color of a japenese hero if you beleive wikipedia and blue is asscoiated with coldness or is vergil warm and freindly?

virgil did not hate humans, incase he loved them...the reason he wanted more power was becouse he wanted to defeat mundus 2 avenge his mother's death and he wanted 2 becoume the devil king and stop demons from ever coming to earth
extremely invalid if you wish to post your thereies on vegil there are multiple threads this is your interpratation of the character and not valid as it does not have any facts evidence or explanation of any kind, ever written a essay? if you did im certain you know what im talking about

it's good to hear other opinions but some of your points are silly and others are invalid due to lack of evidence and the rest mean you need more research on the subject oh and saying you know the truth in a thread that says what do YOU THINK not what do you say without any good points i would except the sentence if you were actually right

death vador

it's good to hear other opinions but some of your points are silly and others are invalid due to lack of evidence and the rest mean you need more research on the subject oh and saying you know the truth in a thread that says what do YOU THINK not what do you say without any good points i would except the sentence if you were actually right

which of em are not correct?

benalmighty

alright guys not looking to start an argument or anything but im a veteran at these games also been reading and watching DMC all my life nearly and heres what iv come up with ok.

in DMC 1 dante says to mundus give my regards to my son at the last mission so yeah dante has a son or will have one anyway moving on nero his arm yes he is a demon but did anyone not take into account that when you hit his demon trigger whos that familiar figure standing over him because it look a whole hell of a lot like vergils demon form from DMC3 and take into account nero fights alot like vergil and try's to finish dante the same way vergils did in DMC3 at mission 7 but knowing this dante threw he aside no problem why well he aint going to fall for that twice now as for people say the age difference is to close someone care to explain how sparda is dead for oh thats right 2 million years now !!! also we kinda know everything about dante but not vergil he has his own back story that has yet to be explained and the way i think about it i can honestly say vergil has to be neros father i mean neros a kid where as dante is what 40 maby mid 40's well im 22 and my mother is 41 so the age difference is accounted for there so to wrap it up nero 1 fights like vergil 2 looks like him 3 has his weapon 4 vergils demon form lokks over nero in battle and finally 5 the age difference is just right

there you have it guys iv played and finished all 5 games on all difficulties this is my guess and please read it and think about it any questions then message me :)

benalmighty

the DMC 3 costume of sparda is all wrong dude that is vergils pure evil form from when mundus took over his mind they just threw it in as a costume for dante to be able to transform into sparda is all

seraphmaycry

the DMC 3 costume of sparda is all wrong dude that is vergils pure evil form from when mundus took over his mind they just threw it in as a costume for dante to be able to transform into sparda is all

dmc1 costume is called the LEGENDARY DARK KNIGHT you the same guy introduced as dantes father? if you missed this you probably have not played dmc1

seraphmaycry

alright guys not looking to start an argument or anything but im a veteran at these games also been reading and watching DMC all my life nearly and heres what iv come up with ok.

in DMC 1 dante says to mundus give my regards to my son at the last mission so yeah dante has a son or will have one anyway moving on nero his arm yes he is a demon but did anyone not take into account that when you hit his demon trigger whos that familiar figure standing over him because it look a whole hell of a lot like vergils demon form from DMC3 and take into account nero fights alot like vergil and try's to finish dante the same way vergils did in DMC3 at mission 7 but knowing this dante threw he aside no problem why well he aint going to fall for that twice now as for people say the age difference is to close someone care to explain how sparda is dead for oh thats right 2 million years now !!! also we kinda know everything about dante but not vergil he has his own back story that has yet to be explained and the way i think about it i can honestly say vergil has to be neros father i mean neros a kid where as dante is what 40 maby mid 40's well im 22 and my mother is 41 so the age difference is accounted for there so to wrap it up nero 1 fights like vergil 2 looks like him 3 has his weapon 4 vergils demon form lokks over nero in battle and finally 5 the age difference is just right

there you have it guys iv played and finished all 5 games on all difficulties this is my guess and please read it and think about it any questions then message me :)

well dante was 20 or younger in dmc3 because it's before dmc1 and in 1 dante was 20. dante and vergil were born at the same time so same rules apply for both bro's. now think about the age nero was born when vergil was 20 OR YOUNGER in fact certainly younger since dmc3 is a few years before 1. where it gets worse nero was the age of dmc3 dante and vergil dmc4 is ten years after 3 so nero was born when vergil was around 10 years old. good theory but contains the same flaw as usual.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
I cannot buy the "Nero is Vergil's son" jazz so fully! It's rather contradictory for Vergil to fall in love with a woman, let alone a human!

In fact, no specific age, even by their looks, was given!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Trish states to Dante in Devil May Cry 1 that he lost his mother twenty years ago. Dante was 8 years old when this happened. Therefore Dante is 28 in Devil May Cry 1.

Dante is 18 in Devil May Cry 3.
Dante is 28 in Devil May Cry 1.
DMC Anime is set between DMC 1 and DMC 4, so Dante is 28/29.
Dante is 29 in Devil May Cry 4.
Dante is probably (estimated guess) between 30-40 in Devil May Cry 2.

MigsRZXAStylish

Trish states to Dante in Devil May Cry 1 that he lost his mother twenty years ago. Dante was 8 years old when this happened. Therefore Dante is 28 in Devil May Cry 1.

Dante is 18 in Devil May Cry 3.
Dante is 28 in Devil May Cry 1.
DMC Anime is set between DMC 1 and DMC 4, so Dante is 28/29.
Dante is 29 in Devil May Cry 4.
Dante is probably (estimated guess) between 30-40 in Devil May Cry 2.
Where did you get this? Or is this your speculated guess?

Meg

Actually.

How do we know Vergil fell in love with a human? It could of been a demon. That could explain why Nero has a demonic arm. He has more demon blood than human. I think I'd be more willing to accept Nero as Vergil's son if Vergil had some ;) ;) with a demon rather than someone human.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
well dante was 20 or younger in dmc3 because it's before dmc1 and in 1 dante was 20. dante and vergil were born at the same time so same rules apply for both bro's. now think about the age nero was born when vergil was 20 OR YOUNGER in fact certainly younger since dmc3 is a few years before 1. where it gets worse nero was the age of dmc3 dante and vergil dmc4 is ten years after 3 so nero was born when vergil was around 10 years old. good theory but contains the same flaw as usual.

Actually its been confirmed in DMC1 that Dante was 28 and that DMC1 takes place like 10 years after DMC3 not a few years but an entire decade. Nero is also stated to be 16/17 in DMC4 and it shows for he seems to be well younger looking than DMC3 Dante and Vergil.
images

images
235886-nero_devil_may_cry_4.jpg

Nero has more boyish features than DMC3 Vergil and Dante who were both 19 in DMC3 and is well less masculine and refined. In fact looking at his stature he seems to be shorter than the twins as well. Ergo Nero is younger than DMC3 Dante and Vergil. Lets not forget the fact Dante constantly calls Nero "kid" indicating he actually is a kid.

DMC1 to DMC4's time line is still unknown but factor in the anime which is between DMC1 and DMC4 and seeing how a lot changed from the anime to DMC4 such as Dante and Lady's appearance and the shop a lot of time has passed from the anime which takes place a year after DMC1. So DMC4 is 1+ years from DMC1 so logically Dante must be 30 at the VERY LEAST in DMC4 but since the time frame from DMC1-DMC4 and Dante's age in DMC4 were never confirmed its still a mystery.

Physically a human male is capable of producing sperm to knock up a female at age 13/14 so that is the minimum age for Vergil to be able to knock up a female.....or maybe its different for cambions but assuming the earliest Vergil can knock up a chick is 14 and by adding Nero's age (lets say 17) Dante should be 31 at the youngest in DMC4....so Nero can either be born or conceived prior to DMC3 maybe even a year before DMC3 or before the events of the DMC3 manga. The latest being 16/17 years old (a reasonable age to knock up a female from a narrative standpoint) then Dante in DMC4 should be 34-35 years old. So in DMC4 Dante's age ranges from 30 to 35.

MigsRZXAStylish

Actually.

How do we know Vergil fell in love with a human? It could of been a demon. That could explain why Nero has a demonic arm. He has more demon blood than human. I think I'd be more willing to accept Nero as Vergil's son if Vergil had some ;) ;) with a demon rather than someone human.
I do not think Vergil is the type of person that understands love.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Where did you get this? Or is this your speculated guess?

I gathered this information from what I've heard from other members plus what I understand from the time-line.

Although I may say that Dante is 29 in Devil May Cry 4, that's kind of a rough enough estimate. He could be between 30-35 like Stylish Nero said. However I think I did read somewhere a long time ago that he was 29 years old and Nero was 17 years old.

My assumption for his age in Devil May Cry 2 is just a pure guess but I would say mid thirties to at least early forties.

seraphmaycry

Actually its been confirmed in DMC1 that Dante was 28 and that DMC1 takes place like 10 years after DMC3 not a few years but an entire decade. Nero is also stated to be 16/17 in DMC4 and it shows for he seems to be well younger looking than DMC3 Dante and Vergil.
images

images
235886-nero_devil_may_cry_4.jpg

Nero has more boyish features than DMC3 Vergil and Dante who were both 19 in DMC3 and is well less masculine and refined. In fact looking at his stature he seems to be shorter than the twins as well. Ergo Nero is younger than DMC3 Dante and Vergil. Lets not forget the fact Dante constantly calls Nero "kid" indicating he actually is a kid.

DMC1 to DMC4's time line is still unknown but factor in the anime which is between DMC1 and DMC4 and seeing how a lot changed from the anime to DMC4 such as Dante and Lady's appearance and the shop a lot of time has passed from the anime which takes place a year after DMC1. So DMC4 is 1+ years from DMC1 so logically Dante must be 30 at the VERY LEAST in DMC4 but since the time frame from DMC1-DMC4 and Dante's age in DMC4 were never confirmed its still a mystery.

Physically a human male is capable of producing sperm to knock up a female at age 13/14 so that is the minimum age for Vergil to be able to knock up a female.....or maybe its different for cambions but assuming the earliest Vergil can knock up a chick is 14 and by adding Nero's age (lets say 17) Dante should be 31 at the youngest in DMC4....so Nero can either be born or conceived prior to DMC3 maybe even a year before DMC3 or before the events of the DMC3 manga. The latest being 16/17 years old (a reasonable age to knock up a female from a narrative standpoint) then Dante in DMC4 should be 34-35 years old. So in DMC4 Dante's age ranges from 30 to 35.

Kobayashi said Lady is 10 years older in DMC4. in dmc4 dante and vergil were around 19 now in dmc4 nero was the same age as vergil and dante in 3.

Nero can't be vergil's because all this means nero had to be born when vergil was TEN YEARS OLD.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Actually.

That's a really good theory, I had never thought of that.

Reactions: Meg
Top Bottom