• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is dante's son??!!??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaihedgie

NerosDevil;129308 said:
It's possible Eva may have had a child with Sparda before Dante/Vergil. It only says Dante.Vergil were his ONLY sons, who says not this daughter?
This daughter may have grown up, had children being older, then gave birth to Nero and left him on Fortuna. Who knows. Nero is a definate blood relative, but no son of Sparda for good reasons that if you disagree you're a retard.

While I agree with you that Nero is no son of Sparda, I'd have to disagree with that daughter theory as well. I'm pretty sure Eva or Mundus would have told Dante or Vergil about her. I just dun't see it happenin'

The Da3dra

Master Of War
ND can be as harsh as he wants when it comes to that. it should be obvious to anyone that played 4 that nero is a blood relation to dante and vergil, and anyone that disagrees is most likely retarded

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The point of the matter is, we can't actually disagree or agree with any theory... Because that's all it is... A theory.

And you mean "she"... And actually, I know he is a relation to them... I'm just saying, you can't shoot down the son of Sparda idea...

The Da3dra

Master Of War
biohazardmaster;129317 said:
not definetly! and why is that girl from dmc 1 resembles dantes mother all of this must be somehow related to nero

Mundus Created her, and purposefully made her look like his mom. (BTW i cant spell)

Kaihedgie

biohazardmaster;129317 said:
not definetly! and why is that girl from dmc 1 resembles dantes mother all of this must be somehow related to nero

Trish was created in Eva's image by Mundus to lure Dante to his death. That obviously failed when 1). Trish started caring for Dante for real and 2.) Dante kicked Mundus' ass back to the demon world

oh i see its actually that im playing dmc now and i havent finished it yet but returning to the topic:
why its not that nero was also created to resemble dante and vergil?
like some super weapon

Kaihedgie

biohazardmaster;129330 said:
oh i see its actually that im playing dmc now and i havent finished it yet but returning to the topic:
why its not that nero was also created to resemble dante and vergil?
like some super weapon

The possibility of Nero being a super weapon is pretty much very low. No one expected that Nero would become so powerful when he gained the Devil Bringer and started powering it up.

but what exactly is the devil bringer?(i know what it is i mean where did it come from?) is it a part of a demon?
and if so how was it implanted in nero?
i think if we search here we will have the answer about neros origin

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Like we've said before, anything is possible... We can't agree or disagree on theories, and that is fact :)

He could indeed be... A super weapon :)

I already gave my view on the DB...

Hopefully Vergil is alive, and Nelo Angelo is just some of his powers encased in armour? Yet trapped in that armour, so that Vergil couldn't use all of his strength whilst fighting against Dante. We all know that after his corruption, Vergil was weakened... Yet, some power still lies inside of him, if he is alive... And some power would still remain in Nelo Angelo. As the Bianco Angelo's are made from pieces of Nelo Angelo... Maybe someone just decided to create some sort of super-human... Like, it was an experiment, and Nero was the one to have a huge piece of Nelo Angelo infused in his arm, and that is what gives him the ability to bend the time space continuum, because it's like his arm is another being/person... And of a different power altogether. And almost like the arm becomes him, and in a sense he gains a demonic side when Yamato reacts to the DB, which it would react to if it was Nelo Angelo And the Nelo Angelo power would be Vergil's power, and he is a son of Sparda... Thus, the part of Nelo Angelo could perhaps contain some of his power/blood, and in effect the Devil Bringer gave Nero Sparda's blood after it was infused?

Kaihedgie

The Da3dra;129336 said:
the possibility of major zero being evil in metal gear was very low but it happenned.

But this is not Konami we're talkin' about. They like to do stuff like that.

In addition, Agnus never stated or mentioned that Nero was some kind of superweapon, and he was the one who made the Devil Bringer

but what exactly is the devil bringer?(i know what it is i mean where did it come from?) is it a part of a demon?
and if so how was it implanted in nero?
i think if we search here we will have the answer about neros origin

Like I stated already, the Devil Bringer was a creation of Agnus, and it most definitely is part of a demon. But if we had to guess which demon it was, it could be Nelo Angelo due to its relationship to Yamato and the 'voice' Nero hears in his head. All we do know about Nero now is that he's a human with demonic powers due to the Devil Bringer. His background as a demon or half-demon was never even once mentioned by anyone.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
DUDE ONCE AGAIN IM MAKING A POINT JUST SIT BACK AND LISTEN!!!
The game developers can do waht ever they want!!! do you get that???
What we sit here and do is going to have no affect on anything they do!!!
so sitting here and going "this is wrong, this is wrong, this is unlikely" is so pointless!!! Let us post what we wanna post and stop being a dick.
second look through all the cinemas he didnt create the devil bringer. why do you think hes so surprised when he sees nero with it dude?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Come now... Resorting to bad language will only enrage him further... *No offence if that made you sound like the hulk or anything :lol:*

Like we've said before, anything is possible... We can't agree or disagree on theories, and that is fact

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Well...
Nero is approximatly 10 years younger than Dante/Vergil correct? So...
Sparda "dissapeared" or "died" (kinda contradicts itself) when they were both about 4 years old. A few years before Eva's death. Now that Eva died...and Sparda was gone a few years before Eva...how is this possible to be another son? Sparda loved Eva, having affairs is kinda out the question given he was meant to have loved Eva, throwing away the point a demon loves.
Nero is a relation because Nero was BORN with his power and blood, don't get me wrong, but you're talking from no where without looking deeper and explaining to me HOW Nero could be a son when Im stating some facts how he isn't. Same goes for being Dante/Vergil's son i've said before. It could happen, but my some stupidly crazy process which is beyond DMC.
As far as i'm concerned...Nero is a complete mystery. There's so many rumour and stuff flying about its difficult to know where he's really from.
He's been likened to Sparda being "just like he was", said multiple times Nero was a "descendant" "inherited" and "Sparda's blood" is within him and born with it....who the hell could he have come from? The daughter theory is of my own, but its alot more sane than some wacky ones.
I also think the 'experiment' theory is laughable, due to it being smacked in the face he isn't thoughout DMC4.

Kaihedgie

The Da3dra;129344 said:
DUDE ONCE AGAIN IM MAKING A POINT JUST SIT BACK AND LISTEN!!!
The game developers can do waht ever they want!!! do you get that???
What we sit here and do is going to have no affect on anything they do!!!
so sitting here and going "this is wrong, this is wrong, this is unlikely" is so pointless!!! Let us post what we wanna post and stop being a dick.

Now yer the one trollin'

I'm simply using what I've heard in the games to disprove or support theories, not pull out of somethin' from thin air. I know it's up to the developers to do whatever they want, but then again, we aren't the developers, so we can't exactly just make stuff up, or otherwise, a lot of people are gonna end up mixing up their knowledge and whatnot. Sure, we can speculate, and we can also support or go against speculations. I'm just merely goin' against the ones in here cause they seem unlikely.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Kaihedgie;129350 said:
Now yer the one trollin'

I'm simply using what I've heard in the games to disprove or support theories, not pull out of somethin' from thin air. I know it's up to the developers to do whatever they want, but then again, we aren't the developers, so we can't exactly just make stuff up, or otherwise, a lot of people are gonna end up mixing up their knowledge and whatnot. Sure, we can speculate, and we can also support or go against speculations. I'm just merely goin' against the ones in here cause they seem unlikely.
KKKKKKK i need to go for a while or imma start trolling every one ttyl dudes

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Actually, I thought dmc 1 was 20 years after dmc 3... Trish enters at the start and says it has been 20 years since Dante lost a mother and a brother to evil... Where if dmc 3 were 10 years before 1, then her saying that wouldn't be true... So it leads me to think it must be, and therefore... Nero could indeed be Dante or Vergil's son, if he were 20 years younger, right?

You can't prove or disprove a theory... Not until Capcom state what is actually the truth... Till then, anything goes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom