• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is dante's son??!!??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ And you're telling me you actually like that idea? :huh:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
It's as good a theory as any other we all know that agnus had been doing demonic experiments and for all we know Nero could be a by product. they made the suits of armor out of fragments of a "black angel, Nero Angelo" so maybe it was some kind of attempt to clown vergil. Once again we don't know, capcom's decision, we'll have to wait and see, blah blah blah.

And we've already established nero is not dantes son lol good job ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
(1) Anything is possible... That's just a very lame theory IMO

And

(2) :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Maybe someone just used a huge part of Nelo Angelo and infused it into his right arm?

ice_princess_d

Trish67;129252 said:
hell no! Nero is not Dante's son! The age difference between them is only ten years.

shes right too if nero was related to dante n vergil then nero would have to be their brother

The Da3dra

Master Of War
little_d;129266 said:
shes right too if nero was related to dante n vergil then nero would have to be their brother

Once again we know theres no more need to confirm it. Please read the whole thread next time. :rolleyes:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hopefully Vergil is alive, and Nelo Angelo is just some of his powers encased in armour? Yet trapped in that armour, so that Vergil couldn't use all of his strength whilst fighting against Dante. We all know that after his corruption, Vergil was weakened... Yet, some power still lies inside of him, if he is alive... And some power would still remain in Nelo Angelo. As the Bianco Angelo's are made from pieces of Nelo Angelo... Maybe someone just decided to create some sort of super-human... Like, it was an experiment, and Nero was the one to have a huge piece of Nelo Angelo infused in his arm, and that is what gives him the ability to bend the time space continuum, because it's like his arm is another being/person... And of a different power altogether. And almost like the arm becomes him, and in a sense he gains a demonic side when Yamato reacts to the DB, which it would react to if it was Nelo Angelo ;) And the Nelo Angelo power would be Vergil's power, and he is a son of Sparda... Thus, the part of Nelo Angelo could perhaps contain some of his power/blood, and in effect the Devil Bringer gave Nero Sparda's blood after it was infused? ;)

All theory though ;)

Kaihedgie

Obviously, we're goin' around in circles and somebody is about to get ticked off. Can someone just please close this thread already? D:

I've already disproven the theory of Dante bein' the father of Nero, so we REALLY don't need a hundred more theories popping up after what's been proven as false and fact

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
We are allowed to speculate, it has so far harmed no one... And stop asking for topics to be closed... (1) It's off topic... And (2) The mods don't like it...

Btw, I edited my previous post ;)

Kaihedgie

LordOfDarkness;129278 said:
We are allowed to speculate, it has so far harmed no one... And stop asking for topics to be closed... (1) It's off topic... And (2) The mods don't like it...

Btw, I edited my previous post ;)

This is the only topic I've asked for to be closed ever. And second of all, there's no need to keep the topic lingerin' on, or else the topic is goin' to indefinitely start a debate war. The question of the topic has already been answered, so there's no more need. I've had to explain myself several times yet no one is gettin' the message.

We already know that Nero is not Dante's son, so unless Capcom flat out says somethin', there's no point in keepin' up this topic as the question has been already answered

The Da3dra

Master Of War
You clearly don't get it. yes we answered the question but now that there are more theories we are going to talk about them. making a new thread to do this is just pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom