• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is dante's son??!!??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Kaihedgie;129281 said:
This is the only topic I've asked for to be closed ever. And second of all, there's no need to keep the topic lingerin' on, or else the topic is goin' to indefinitely start a debate war. The question of the topic has already been answered, so there's no more need. I've had to explain myself several times yet no one is gettin' the message.

You've hardly explained, you've just gone off topic. If a mod sees this as fit to be closed, then they will close it accordingly. It is not up to you to demand it to be closed...

On topic however... What does anyone think of what I posted before?

Kaihedgie

The Da3dra;129282 said:
You clearly don't get it. yes we answered the question but now that there are more theories we are going to talk about them. making a new thread to do this is just pointless.

And continuin' on this thread is just as pointless because we'd be goin' off topic of what the original poster of this topic asked for.

I am not makin' demands for this topic to be closed. Heck, we're arguin' already as it is

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You're arguing with yourself, all of us are fine to continue this as we so please. The only one with a problem about this all, is you...

Yes, there are a lot of similarities between Nelo and Nero... Even the name :lol: ;)

The Da3dra

Master Of War
well your getting off topic your self. the closure of threads is not your job but the admins and if it annoys you so much just leave the thread bud ;)

hmmm i have an even more demonic theory about nero
what if he is just a doppelganger of dante or vergil not knowing about that himself?
that would be crazy!!
Edit: oh and by the way in japanese they dont have a R letter so nelo would be actually said Nero in japanese intresting isnt it?

The Da3dra

Master Of War
LordOfDarkness;129289 said:
You're arguing with yourself, all of us are fine to continue this as we so please. The only one with a problem about this all, is you...

Yes, there are a lot of similarities between Nelo and Nero... Even the name :lol: ;)

well nelo was supposed to be Nero "Nero Angelo" balck angel.
thats just way too weird to be a coinidince or however you spell that.

Kaihedgie

LordOfDarkness;129289 said:

I'm just sayin' that this topic be closed. The question has been answered, so there's no point in keep makin' up more theories about this and that till the point of us not even talking about the original point anymore. The people are free to speculate about whatever it is they're thinkin' about, but we don't need to fill a single topic with a lot of theories that can either be proven or disproven

The Da3dra

Master Of War
biohazardmaster;129292 said:
hmmm i have an even more demonic theory about nero
what if he is just a doppelganger of dante or vergil not knowing about that himself?
that would be crazy!!

granted we have had some weird ideas but that seems to far fetched lol :lol: i think experiment or clone is the best answer so far

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Kaihedgie;129295 said:
I'm just sayin' that this topic be closed. The question has been answered, so there's no point in keep makin' up more theories about this and that till the point of us not even talking about the original point anymore. The people are free to speculate about whatever it is they're thinkin' about, but we don't need to fill a single topic with a lot of theories that can either be proven or disproven

Seriously? your just trolling at this point.
WE DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE!!! WE WOULD LIKE TO STAY HERE TO POST OUR THOUGHTS!!! IF IT ANNOYS YOU SO MUCH DON'T COME TO THE THREAD!!!

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Trish67;129294 said:
This theory has been discussed many times. And every time it is shot down.
your obviously a senior member so you probably have seen theories like this but i'm sure i really don't have to tell you the whole beaver theory again ;) lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, and all I am saying is that your the only one who wants to close this, when there isn't even an issue. We are all discussing things nicely here, and there is nothing wrong with it. Although we have already gotten to the point of the thread, this has turned into more of a speculation about Nero... Seriously, these theories have been slightly touched on before, but this is getting to be interesting. And not to mention, it really isn't hurting anyone... The person who created this thread has yet to say if they are annoyed with all of this discussing Nero's origins... So what have we done wrong? If anything, we have stopped 4 new threads in this forum all to do with Nero's origins... Which is a good thing, because no one likes to have 4 topics of the same thing.

And yeah, it is very coincidental about the name...

Kaihedgie

You're the one trollin' in all capital letters. So once again, I'll put in my two cents in the whole theory:

Nero is 'not' directly related to Dante. He has the blood of Sparda due to the Devil Bringer and its symbiotic reaction to the Devil Bringer. Thus, it is the Devil Bringer that gives him his supernatural powers and strength. It was never stated that Nero was a clone of either Dante or Vergil. His similar appearance to the twins is a mere coincidence. To go off-topic for a bit, it would be like sayin' Shadow was Sonic's brother because they look so much alike, yet they are two completely different beings but look at each other as if it were looking at a mirror. Nor was it stated that Nero is a half-demon or any of the sort. If any similarities at all, it's most likely pointing to Vergil. Because of Vergil's high demand, the developers gave Nero the Yamato Devil Arm. Also, notice that in the earliest trailers that the Devil Bringer originally had a yellow-orange flare, but was changed to blue later on. To negate that Nero is directly related to either brother, Nero was not, I repeat, was not born with the Devil Bringer. He gains it prior to the game, but Capcom has made it obvious he was not born with it, due to Kyrie's reaction when she first saw it. The Devil Bringer was one of the many experiments based around the Yamato blade. If this Devil Bringer was created through a remnant of Nelo Angelo, then this might explain as to why the Yamato reacts positively to the Devil Bringer. In any case, just about everything should be pointing to Vergil instead of Dante, due to the 'voice' that Nero hears, which desires more power.

But once again, I negate the theory that he is related to Dante because he was not born with the Devil Bringer

That's just my two cents on the whole thing

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
It's possible Eva may have had a child with Sparda before Dante/Vergil. It only says Dante.Vergil were his ONLY sons, who says not this daughter?
This daughter may have grown up, had children being older, then gave birth to Nero and left him on Fortuna. Who knows. Nero is a definate blood relative, but no son of Sparda for good reasons that if you disagree you're a retard.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol: Bit harsh don't you think ND? I mean, we are entitled to our own opinions...

ice_princess_d

LordOfDarkness;129303 said:
Yeah, and all I am saying is that your the only one who wants to close this, when there isn't even an issue. We are all discussing things nicely here, and there is nothing wrong with it. Although we have already gotten to the point of the thread, this has turned into more of a speculation about Nero... Seriously, these theories have been slightly touched on before, but this is getting to be interesting. And not to mention, it really isn't hurting anyone... The person who created this thread has yet to say if they are annoyed with all of this discussing Nero's origins... So what have we done wrong? If anything, we have stopped 4 new threads in this forum all to do with Nero's origins... Which is a good thing, because no one likes to have 4 topics of the same thing.

And yeah, it is very coincidental about the name...

^he ight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom