• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is dante's son??!!??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;129355 said:
Actually, I thought dmc 1 was 20 years after dmc 3... Trish enters at the start and says it has been 20 years since Dante lost a mother and a brother to evil... Where if dmc 3 were 10 years before 1, then her saying that wouldn't be true... So it leads me to think it must be, and therefore... Nero could indeed be Dante or Vergil's son, if he were 20 years younger, right?

It's officially 10 years after DMC3. Stated in a Kobayashi interview, in a book and by Lady/Trish along with the anime. Otherwise it would make Nero 30 and Dante 40.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Then why did Trish say 20 years? That makes no sense at all...

Kaihedgie

LordOfDarkness;129360 said:
Then why did Trish say 20 years? That makes no sense at all...

Eva might have died when the two were pretty young. Dante is about 18 in DMC3, so that makes ten years since she died, thus, Dante and Vergil must have been eight. Fastfoward 10 years and it's DMC1, where it was 20 years since she died

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes, but she said a mother AND a brother... She was talking about Vergil too, and we know he didn't die/wasn't lost 20 years ago, coz we see him in dmc 3 10 years ago...

Kaihedgie

LordOfDarkness;129366 said:
Yes, but she said a mother AND a brother... She was talking about Vergil too, and we know he didn't die/wasn't lost 20 years ago, coz we see him in dmc 3 10 years ago...

Vergil would count in the equation, so there's no point in going there. Trish most likely does not know the true identity of Nelo Angelo, so she must have thought he died as well at the end of DMC3.

However, the manga (Capcom hasn't said whether or not it's official) states that Dante and Vergil were separated, so Dante must have thought he died with her so they meet ten years later

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Right... Well, I think Dante may have picked up on her mistake when she said he lost his bro 20 years ago, yet as he didn't know her he didn't correct her... Maybe?

All this confusion over numbers.... :lol: *If Greg has two apples, and I take away 1... How many apples does Greg have?* I don't know, I can't count for **** Miss :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;129374 said:
You do know she was talking about when he was a kid?

Not really... The way she said it, I thought she meant like "Dead" :lol:

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
i have the biggest hunch that virgil is Nero's real father because it falls into play, Nero's parents abandonded him at a very young age Nero has the arm of virgil's D.T. form and he was able to revive the yamato it makes Perfect sense (well to me atleast)

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Quentarus;129382 said:
i have the biggest hunch that virgil is Nero's real father because it falls into play, Nero's parents abandonded him at a very young age Nero has the arm of virgil's D.T. form and he was able to revive the yamato it makes Perfect sense (well to me atleast)

vergil and dante are the same age. (or really close)

as much as i love supporting obviously wrong theories this one i can't even back. vergil would have had to impregnate a woman at the age of 10 for that to work

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ And what he really means there is... NO WAY, THAT WOULD NOT WORK :lol:

Kaihedgie

Quentarus;129382 said:

It's really Devil Bringer that restores the Yamato, not Nero himself.

Unless the sons of Sparda like underage sex D:

Quentarus

The Da3dra;129384 said:
vergil and dante are the same age. (or really close)

as much as i love supporting obviously wrong theories this one i can't even back. vergil would have had to impregnate a woman at the age of 10 for that to work

yea, true, umm how old was lady in Dmc 3 maybe her? thats the only thing i can think of sense lady and Virgil was main characters in 3 could that be a slightest possiblilty

Kaihedgie

Quentarus;129390 said:
yea, true, umm how old was lady in Dmc 3 maybe her? thats the only thing i can think of sense lady and Virgil was main characters in 3 could that be a slightest possiblilty

That would be impossible. The two had never even met before, and Vergil went to the demon world before anything could happen

Quentarus

well it was a thought tho, i just wounder how capcom is gunna fit this into a possible next game? because who else would be, unless moomdus makes a replaca verson of virgil but didnt realize that he had made a child with his own personallity? and stuff like that? could that be a different possibility?

Kaihedgie

Quentarus;129397 said:
well it was a thought tho, i just wounder how capcom is gunna fit this into a possible next game? because who else would be, unless moomdus makes a replaca verson of virgil but didnt realize that he had made a child with his own personallity? and stuff like that? could that be a different possibility?

I'd doubt that as well. It seems too outrageous to be considered plausible. Due to all of the resources that Agnus exhausted into making the Angelos and the Devil Bringer, there could be no replica. In addition, Vergil isn't exactly a man of romance either. Vergil desires nothing by more power, so I doubt his replica would be any different.

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;129160 said:
Umm, I didn't go over the whole topic, so you'll have to excuse me if you already answered it. But when was the 10 year difference confirmed?
It seems acurate, but I wanna know if it's for real.

Kobayashi stated Lady had aged 10 years from DMC3 to DMC4.

Nero was said to be 10 years younger than Dante.

You can make the calculations yourself.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom