• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is dante's son??!!??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zato-OW

King
People forget that Yamato was "Sparda's" Sword. Therefor Dante would've been able to revive it. In DMC3 it states that Dante and Vergil's DT will mutate as they mature and DMC4 is proof of this because Dante holds the same DT all through out the game holding any DA. If you look at Nero and the DB(concept form which is basically the same spirit behind Nero.)you will see that the DB is Nero with the same clothing design placement matching to the left part of the DB eye being covered just like how Nero's left eye is always covered by his hair. But the biggest part of this is the DB also wears a hoodie not a helmet.http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8949/vergilzq3.jpg.

This is how we know Nero is not Dante or Vergil's son. Nero was stated being the same age as DMC3 Dante. Now DMC4 is set 10 years after DMC3. This means Nero was born around or near the same year Dante's mom died. This also means Dante was 8-10 when Nero was born. And uh yeah...Vergil hated humans so I can't picture him laying down with a woman at this time of his life.

Now DMC4 Dante says to Nero after their first battle Dante:"Were the same you and I...and them,but I suspect you carry something different then the others." Nero:"What are you talking about." Dante:"You will learn meaning of that soon enough." Now this means Dante knew who Nero was and from him watching Nero fight in the intro of DMC4(alot of people don't know this but Dante is standing on the top of a building watching Nero fight scarecrows in the intro of DMC4.). Also notice how Dante burst through the glass and kills everyone who comes at him knowing they are demons but he does not try and kill Nero.

My guess is Nero is a full blooded lost brother of Dante.

Dying Angel

At the end of dmc4, doesn't nero say something along the lines of now i know why i was born with this arm, I'm just going out on a lim here and going to say that Nero is a Half brother to Dante And Vergil as all we ever here about in the game's is Spardas twin son's, for all we now Sparda could of had a son with another demon or devil which would kind of explain the devil bringer that Nero has as t does look kinda demonic, what do people think?

Divine Insect

Dying Angel;161512 said:
At the end of dmc4, doesn't nero say something along the lines of now i know why i was born with this arm, I'm just going out on a lim here and going to say that Nero is a Half brother to Dante And Vergil as all we ever here about in the game's is Spardas twin son's, for all we now Sparda could of had a son with another demon or devil which would kind of explain the devil bringer that Nero has as t does look kinda demonic, what do people think?

The problem with that theory is that Nero is younger than Dante. Meaning either Nero was born before Dante & Virgil but got stuck in some kind of suspended animation as a baby before found by the order, or Sparda was alive for longer than we are lead to believe (meaning he would have some major explaining to do should Dante ever find the guy). Either route you take with this, it seems more far fetched than Nero simply being a descendant of Sparda, thus being less than 1/2 demon yet still being of Sparda's bloodline.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
*sigh* I hate these "Nero Origin" threads with a passion. but oh well :lol:

It's obvious that he has demonic blood in him and that it is linked to Sparda some how, but nothing has been announced so just about anything is possible :p.

Divine Insect, As far as I know the game order goes 3142 and in 2 Dante suggests that Sparda is alive whether or not he knows it in 4 is unknown...at least by me :p

Divine Insect

Ah, well. If Capcom decides he's still alive, then daddy will have a lot of explaining to do should he and Dante cross paths.

It's been quite a while since I last played 2. I think I only played through once or twice, actually. I didn't really care for it that much. It's my least favorite of the DMC games and could have been much better.

Zato-OW

King
Divine Insect;161519 said:
The problem with that theory is that Nero is younger than Dante. Meaning either Nero was born before Dante & Virgil but got stuck in some kind of suspended animation as a baby before found by the order, or Sparda was alive for longer than we are lead to believe (meaning he would have some major explaining to do should Dante ever find the guy). Either route you take with this, it seems more far fetched than Nero simply being a descendant of Sparda, thus being less than 1/2 demon yet still being of Sparda's bloodline.

No this means Nero was born the exact year Dante's mom was killed. They are 10 years apart from each other. Dante and Vergil lost their mom when they where around the age of 8 or 9.

Divine Insect

Zato-OW;161623 said:
No this means Nero was born the exact year Dante's mom was killed. They are 10 years apart from each other. Dante and Vergil lost their mom when they where around the age of 8 or 9.

I think you may have misunderstood my post. My previous post was arguing why I don't think Nero is a half-brother to Dante/Virgil, like The Da3dra thought in his post. Nero is of Sparda's bloodline, so that eliminates Eva as a possible mother, as at 8 or 9 years old, Dante & Virgil would have remembered having a baby brother (plus that would make Dante the middle child, lol) or were at least aware of it. Sparda died/disappeared/whatever (He's MIA unless Capcom decides to bring him back) before Eva was killed. If Nero is supposed to be a half-brother like Da3dra suggested, it means that Sparda would have to have been around longer than people thought he was, AND raise questions as to why Nero was unknown as a son of Sparda (and why he never new his biological parents) which would make for a very tense yet interesting family reunion should Capcom ever decide he would show up in a future DMC game.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I just read back and I guess I did make that statement at one point in time :p The whole being a half brother thing :p

:lol: Had totally forgot :lol:

Zato-OW

King
Divine Insect;161673 said:
I think you may have misunderstood my post. My previous post was arguing why I don't think Nero is a half-brother to Dante/Virgil, like The Da3dra thought in his post. Nero is of Sparda's bloodline, so that eliminates Eva as a possible mother, as at 8 or 9 years old, Dante & Virgil would have remembered having a baby brother (plus that would make Dante the middle child, lol) or were at least aware of it. Sparda died/disappeared/whatever (He's MIA unless Capcom decides to bring him back) before Eva was killed. If Nero is supposed to be a half-brother like Da3dra suggested, it means that Sparda would have to have been around longer than people thought he was, AND raise questions as to why Nero was unknown as a son of Sparda (and why he never new his biological parents) which would make for a very tense yet interesting family reunion should Capcom ever decide he would show up in a future DMC game.

Ah but in DMC1 where Trish says to Dante"You lost a brother and a mother 20 years ago to evil". People use this for their fuel that Nero is the full blooded brother of Dante. Sparda was said to have dissapeared some time before the attack on their hometown. Now they don't tell us when exactly he left but DMC3 hints at Dante and Vergil remembering their father. Dante disliked Vergil because he reminded Dante of Sparda(This is a quote from the manga.). This means Sparda died/left somewhat near the events of the demon attack. This also means Nero may have been born then thought to have been killed. This is why I think Sparda was killed by Mundus most likely after entering the Devils World(which is said he does often.) or something. Then there's Nero. He sports both colors of clothing as Dante and Vergil, his personality is a trash talker while yet very serious type of guy. His battle cries are DMC3 Dante's and Vergil's to a point(sweet baby,crazy,too easy,lets rock,your going down,blast,begone.). This is too much evidence to me. I believe he is the 3rd son of Sparda.

Durante

Dead
now that you think of it Nero's face reminds me kinda of Trish face structure lol :D

sorry for double posting.for Eva to have a third son when she was killed and probs Dante was with her??? Utter nonsense.I could say anything i want but in the end only capcom will decide what storyline fits the best

Keaton

Premium
I find the whole Dante's Son Theory pretty ludicrous.
Afterall, the age gap and so on ^_^

It would be funny, but, I think it would mean my final days as a DMC player ^_^

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Zato-OW;161684 said:
Ah but in DMC1 where Trish says to Dante"You lost a brother and a mother 20 years ago to evil". People use this for their fuel that Nero is the full blooded brother of Dante.

That was in the first DMC game, where the story was not yet firmly established.

In DMC 1 you are lead to believe that maybe Mundas corrupted Virgil frum a young age, like right at the same time Eva was killed perhaps Mundas kidnapped Virgil.

Or killed Virgil and is using his essance in the form of Nelo Angelo.

I realize that later DMC games explain otherwise, but you have to take that quote in the context of DMC 1.

But I will accept him as a third son of Sparda, entirely possible.

But he is NOT Dante's son. The age difference is 10 years.

Zato-OW

King
The reason why its said like that now is because the plot in DMC1 kinda screwed up with Vergil. In DMC1 Dante claims his brother was killed by Mundus and at the time he didn't even know Nelo Angelo was Vergil.

DemonBlade95

No Nero cannot be Dante's son. They both have a 10 yeears difference and there is possibly no way because Dante only met him in Fortuna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom