• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is dante's son??!!??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^Thanks, I just don't think we should jump to certain conclusions just because we hear or saw this or that when it may not nessarily mean anything. Like when Dante gave Nero Yamato, right away people are like, "AH NERO IS DANTE'S SON, OH NERO IS VERGIL'S LEFT TOE THAT WAS CASTED OFF WHEN HE DIED, NO THIS MUST MEAN THAT DANTE WANTS NERO AS A LOVER!!!" Just because he gave em the damn sword.

Sheesh. I understand a good theory here and there but just because Dante gave Nero the sword doesn't confirm that he's Dante's little bro or son.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
But it does help strengthen the theory that they are related however, gotta keep the sword in the family. ;) we're the same you and I, and them.

now on to my pantented random tangent. Does it annoy anyone that dante says "and I" when he pulls the sword out of his chest but they don't subtitle it?

If you don't believe me go watch it it's really hard to hear, he says it just as he pulls the sword out.

Nero and dante fight

Kaihedgie

Geez, you had to just rub it in my face didn't you? This is why I don't like stickin' around in communities for long. Because someone's gonna want to rub somethin' in your face

The Da3dra

Master Of War
You do the same thing don't be a hypocrite, a lot of the posts you made here you were rubbing someones face in what you thought to be the right, and I mean brutally rubbing.

And because you acted this way people felt that they had to rub your face in the fact that you were wrong.:\

But you were only wrong this one time dude, and I for sure am not gonna think any less of you, and I am damn certain neither will anyone else.:)

Kaihedgie

The Da3dra;130681 said:
You do the same thing don't be a hypocrite, a lot of the posts you made here you were rubbing someones face in what you thought to be the right, and I mean brutally rubbing.

And because you acted this way people felt that they had to rub your face in the fact that you were wrong.:\

But you were only wrong this one time dude, and I for sure am not gonna think any less of you, and I am damn certain neither will anyone else.:)

I wasn't tryin' to rub anything in anyone's face. I just strongly disagree with their opinions. As soon as one you guys got a rep*, you started rubbing it my face together

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Kaihedgie;130683 said:
I wasn't tryin' to rub anything in anyone's face. I just strongly disagree with their opinions. As soon as one you guys got a rep*, you started rubbing it my face together

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whew, lemme get my breath.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im done! Im done!

Anywho, what does rep have to do with this? Rep is givin out to logical posts. Its nothing personal. If you consider THAT rubbing it in your face, dont go to MGS TUS forums, Snake Soup forums or [adult swim] forums. They will chew you ALIVE!

But you cool tho.
*high five!*

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^You forgot ign forums. Those guys don't know the meaning of the word opinion or the phrase "get along." (Although sometimes even this forum can forget about that too.)
The Da3dra;130675 said:
But it does help strengthen the theory that they are related however, gotta keep the sword in the family. ;) we're the same you and I, and them.
True, and as I said, there's nothing wrong with a little theory here and there, but when people act like it's been confirmed through one little clue doesn't make it true fact. That's what I was saying. ^^

The Da3dra

Master Of War
But do you see how people can think that your being an ass? None of us had the intent of rubbing anything in your face either, we just strongly disagreed with your opinion. :$

If anything I'm the only one that rubbed anything in your face. :(

"Don't talk utter BS" hardly constitutes rubbing your face in anything. ;)

lastly the rep thing was uncalled for but has nothing to do with proving you wrong. We were trying to prove you wrong way before the rep thing and you just kept saying everyone was wrong, it's like Esura said in a earlier post you were just being too ignorant. :unsure:

Regardless if people really had the intent of rubbing your face in it, I'm sure they would still be here ragging on you rather than floating around the forums randomly. And once again noone is going to think any less of you for being a little hard headed. ^_^:lol:^_^:lol: *High Five* (nice Esura lol)

Kaihedgie

Esura;130685 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whew, lemme get my breath.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im done! Im done!

Anywho, what does rep have to do with this? Rep is givin out to logical posts. Its nothing personal. If you consider THAT rubbing it in your face, dont go to MGS TUS forums, Snake Soup forums or [adult swim] forums. They will chew you ALIVE!

But you cool tho.
*high five!*

Rep also happens to screw up people, and the more popular people get, the more screwed up they get. And I wasn't quite fond of a rep system when I first saw it on a KH site. Frankly, I don't believe in having a automated system to make you feel good. It could just be a lie D:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Vergilissexy;130688 said:
^You forgot ign forums. Those guys don't know the meaning of the word opinion or the phrase "get along."

True, and as I said, there's nothing wrong with a little theory here and there, but when people act like it's been confirmed through one little clue doesn't make it true fact. That's what I was saying. ^^

I know exactly what you mean sometimes I just wanna explode because people are being so hard headed and dead set that "THIS IS HOW IT IS AND THAT IS THAT!!!"

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Kaihedgie;130690 said:
Rep also happens to screw up people, and the more popular people get, the more screwed up they get. And I wasn't quite fond of a rep system when I first saw it on a KH site. Frankly, I don't believe in having a automated system to make you feel good. It could just be a lie D:
This is such flawed thinking, there are plenty of people on this forum that have high rep points and they are some of the nicest people I know. ;)

Second if rep were so important in making people feel good, how come I have no idea how to check rep or how much I have?

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;130660 said:
Ummmmm, yes I know, I was the one that posted the article here when that was first stated and that has nothing to do with my question.

What calculations? DMC4 is 10 years after DMC3 yes, but that doesn't confirm that Nero is 10 years younger than Dante. That just means that 10 years have past.

Duh, Nero's age in DMC4 is the same age Dante had in DMC3. That's what was said. Since 10 years have passed between these two games, Nero is 19 years old.:unsure:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm Nero.

Anywho....there are so many theories flying around these days I cannot keep up with any of them. Still think mine's the right one though. I think I'll go give myself some rep now...

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante Aseroth;130734 said:
Duh, Nero's age in DMC4 is the same age Dante had in DMC3. That's what was said. Since 10 years have passed between these two games, Nero is 19 years old.:unsure:

I don't remember it saying that. But it's no big deal, he looks around 19 I soppose.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Angel;130735 said:
I'm Nero.

Anywho....there are so many theories flying around these days I cannot keep up with any of them. Still think mine's the right one though. I think I'll go give myself some rep now...

HEY! You cant rep yourself! Thats cheating :lol:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Wait I got it!!!!!!!!:O

Nero was an illegal japanese clone of Dante, raised in an experiment designed to MAKE ALL YOU FANBOYS FIGHT TO THE DEATH ON THE FORUMS!!!!:lol:

LOL, you all cranked out 14 pages of nonsense. Good for you.:dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom