• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is dante's son??!!??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Both ages are stated in DMC 4.

You just learn the number of years between each game and do the math to find Dante's age in the other games.:D

Railver

What about the heart of roses?... that scene tells many things about Dante's sexual life... I also think Nero is his son... Also... the circle must be completed... Father and son... Remember the final words from Dante to Mundus...

seraphmaycry

i'm sure this has already been said, number 1 is that there is about a ten year gap, ooook i guess mayyyyybe if you strechted and said "demons did it" i might believe you.

and then there is the artbook officiallly stating nero is vergils son.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Nero is clearly either vergils son or an experiment created of dante's or vergil's blood and a decendant of eva or he is decended from another demon however that is unlikely so vergils son or experiment take your pick but hes not dantes kid

DMC

Devil May Cry
all I know is Nero's arm reacts to yamato... i wished i knew what happened to vergil... but Nero may not be related at all of any sparada desecnt.. just maybe have demons blood in him..
Nero is clearly either vergils son or an experiment created of dante's or vergil's blood and a decendant of eva or he is decended from another demon however that is unlikely so vergils son or experiment take your pick but hes not dantes kid
which i like the theory of nero bieng an experiment.. i mean angus is really into nero's arm... probably didnt know about nero's arm.. just the theory of it being powerful... so...

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
all I know is Nero's arm reacts to yamato... i wished i knew what happened to vergil... but Nero may not be related at all of any sparada desecnt.. just maybe have demons blood in him..

which i like the theory of nero bieng an experiment.. i mean angus is really into nero's arm... probably didnt know about nero's arm.. just the theory of it being powerful... so...

If it was an experiment it was by an unknown group agnus had no clue and he wouldnt of created a demon hunter as powerful of nero and not have complete control lol no if nero is an experiment hes from an unknown group whos motive was to make sure the world would always have a dark knight to save it

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Wow this thread is ancient. I wonder who revived it? :facepalm:

But I'll just add my two cents. He can't be Dante's son. For one Dante is 29 in DMC4. Nero looks 18 and you aren't selling me on him being any younger than that, especially when he's dating a woman like Kyrie. That's an 11 year age difference dude no way Dante or Vergil would conceive at that age.

I personally think the Sparda experiment thing holds merit here. Science is a big part of DMC4 and Nero is constantly being told about having the power or blood of Sparda. If it were either of his sons, then it would at least be hinted. Yamato may be Vergil's sword but it was wielded by their father first. My guess is he's a artificial Sparda spawn that they deemed a failure but didn't look into his growth close enough to realize he's could be a potential threat or he was just an orphan who was experimented on with cells they may have found on Yamato. Maybe he was a prototype savior that would have used a human host rather than a lifeless statue. It probably all started with an idea.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Wow this thread is ancient. I wonder who revived it? :facepalm:

But I'll just add my two cents. He can't be Dante's son. For one Dante is 29 in DMC4. Nero looks 18 and you aren't selling me on him being any younger than that, especially when he's dating a woman like Kyrie. That's an 11 year age difference dude no way Dante or Vergil would conceive at that age.

I personally think the Sparda experiment thing holds merit here. Science is a big part of DMC4 and Nero is constantly being told about having the power or blood of Sparda. If it were either of his sons, then it would at least be hinted. Yamato may be Vergil's sword but it was wielded by their father first. My guess is he's a artificial Sparda spawn that they deemed a failure but didn't look into his growth close enough to realize he's could be a potential threat or he was just an orphan who was experimented on with cells they may have found on Yamato. Maybe he was a prototype savior that would have used a human host rather than a lifeless statue. It probably all started with an idea.

Completely agree with the experiment theory but the group wasnt allied with the order of the sword otherwise agnus wouldve had his hands in nero's making...i really want him to be brough back and have the game centre around his developing and his growing give him a full DT let him switch between using red queen and yamato give him some combos for blue rose make the game all about him discovering his origins and becoming the new dark knight and make kyrie usefull

AlastorSword

Completely agree with the experiment theory but the group wasnt allied with the order of the sword otherwise agnus wouldve had his hands in nero's making...i really want him to be brough back and have the game centre around his developing and his growing give him a full DT let him switch between using red queen and yamato give him some combos for blue rose make the game all about him discovering his origins and becoming the new dark knight and make kyrie usefull
Maybe Agnus wasn't the one in charge of this ordeal and his jealousy led him to kill his fellow scientists and quickly grow in rank after placing blame on demons so Sanctus wouldn't be any of the wiser. Or maybe it's something even more bizarre like Arius was part of it and was later exiled for doing demonic experiments on the towns people, secretly under Sanctus command, however he was caught because he's so open about it and so they disbanded him to save their own skins. Maybe he worked on Nero first and is secret Credo and Kyrie's father/ caretaker/ uncle (etc) It would explain why Credo decided to take Nero under his house hold. My guess is he didn't show any signs of change when they first worked on him, but only recently started morph into a humanoid version of the Savior, much to their surprise. He did say his arm only recently changed. This is why I want a DMC5 and Nero to be in it. They could flesh him out and have him discover his origins that were kept secret from him. As Kyrie, she was more or less just a plot device. It give her layers would be to make him into something more than she is. It could be interesting I'll admit.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Maybe Agnus wasn't the one in charge of this ordeal and his jealousy led him to kill his fellow scientists and quickly grow in rank after placing blame on demons so Sanctus wouldn't be any of the wiser. Or maybe it's something even more bizarre like Arius was part of it and was later exiled for doing demonic experiments on the towns people, secretly under Sanctus command, however he was caught because he's so open about it and so they disbanded him to save their own skins. Maybe he worked on Nero first and is secret Credo and Kyrie's father/ caretaker/ uncle (etc) It would explain why Credo decided to take Nero under his house hold. My guess is he didn't show any signs of change when they first worked on him, but only recently started morph into a humanoid version of the Savior, much to their surprise. He did say his arm only recently changed. This is why I want a DMC5 and Nero to be in it. They could flesh him out and have him discover his origins that were kept secret from him. As Kyrie, she was more or less just a plot device. It give her layers would be to make him into something more than she is. It could be interesting I'll admit.

Couldnt agree more to this

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Haha thanks. I would really like to hear some other theories on Nero because a lot of them are interesting :)

Too many theories what we need is a game there is still room for dante always will be but there is way more room story wise and character wise for nero to grow and develop and hell have a huge fanbase and the games will sell well

AlastorSword

Too many theories what we need is a game there is still room for dante always will be but there is way more room story wise and character wise for nero to grow and develop and hell have a huge fanbase and the games will sell well
Yeah a game would be better. But once something is 100% confirmed, someone's bound to not like it. Nero has a lot of potential though. He's still in his genesis after all.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Yeah a game would be better. But once something is 100% confirmed, someone's bound to not like it. Nero has a lot of potential though. He's still in his genesis after all.[/quote]

Give me more combos for the red queen and let me weild yamato without the dt as a seperat weapon(no dual weild) and let me have same combos for red rose(something like dante has for E&I in gunslinger) and give me a full dt and a proper back story new enemies and great graphics and gameplay and fully customizable controls (i want my left trigger to be lock on exceed acan be another button people) and really flush outr his origin and i garuntee you sales get dante in there as a mentor of sorts maybe include a vergil dlc explaining nero's conception and youll have a great dmc game

AlastorSword

Yeah a game would be better. But once something is 100% confirmed, someone's bound to not like it. Nero has a lot of potential though. He's still in his genesis after all.

Give me more combos for the red queen and let me weild yamato without the dt as a seperat weapon(no dual weild) and let me have same combos for red rose(something like dante has for E&I in gunslinger) and give me a full dt and a proper back story new enemies and great graphics and gameplay and fully customizable controls (i want my left trigger to be lock on exceed acan be another button people) and really flush outr his origin and i garuntee you sales get dante in there as a mentor of sorts maybe include a vergil dlc explaining nero's conception and youll have a great dmc game[/quote]
More weapon veriety for Nero would be great all around. Yamato would be one of many. For people who miss Vergil's gameplay, he could have some moves that he once had. Nero does have some cool moves but a larger list like Dante's would be nice, though we don't want him to be too much like Dante. I'm no fan of dlc though. I think the last dlc I ever bought was for Disgaea and Little Big Planet.

That reminds me. Why was there no DMC costumes in LBP2!!!

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Give me more combos for the red queen and let me weild yamato without the dt as a seperat weapon(no dual weild) and let me have same combos for red rose(something like dante has for E&I in gunslinger) and give me a full dt and a proper back story new enemies and great graphics and gameplay and fully customizable controls (i want my left trigger to be lock on exceed acan be another button people) and really flush outr his origin and i garuntee you sales get dante in there as a mentor of sorts maybe include a vergil dlc explaining nero's conception and youll have a great dmc game
More weapon veriety for Nero would be great all around. Yamato would be one of many. For people who miss Vergil's gameplay, he could have some moves that he once had. Nero does have some cool moves but a larger list like Dante's would be nice, though we don't want him to be too much like Dante. I'm no fan of dlc though. I think the last dlc I ever bought was for Disgaea and Little Big Planet.

That reminds me. Why was there no DMC costumes in LBP2!!![/quote]

LMAO my fiance loves lil big planet and i love dlc honestly i have splitsecond i just downloaded the super cars omfg i love it

AlastorSword

LMAO my fiance loves lil big planet and i love dlc honestly i have splitsecond i just downloaded the super cars omfg i love it
I like some just not the ones that withhold things that should have been on disk to begin with. But some dlc are quite nice indeed. And your fiance is quite awesome because I too love that game. So much fun :smile:

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I like some just not the ones that withhold things that should have been on disk to begin with. But some dlc are quite nice indeed. And your fiance is quite awesome because I too love that game. So much fun :smile:

Thanks shell appreciate knowing that and yah i agree some stuff that are dlc should just be included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom