• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Devil May Cry Game Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koemi

half-breed
+rep LoD ;)

- moves for red queen: you know? every time I use exceed 3 on pawns and send them flying, I wonder: if Nero can use RQ to performs moves like Dante's A&R that'll be great. After all, RQ does possess the ability to split flame on enemies...
- "baby phantoms" sounds challenging :) wonder if they'll drive me up the wall saying "goawaygoawaygoaway!!"
- Nero's BR: can Nero use BR for that coyote-a-stinger move that Dante has in DMC4? (stinger his BR into an enemy and fire the dual bullets inside)

can I preorder the game? =]

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks for all of the help people, means a great deal to me. Although I won't really be around much any more, I'll be on all I can to update my Concept :) So keep reading. And Koemi, I have a storyline... It's all sorted out, it's just not all written here. I will update Nero's part ASAP!!

And no, I don't know how to draw... Well I do, but I'm not great at it.

Additional to the Weapon Customisation

Entering into the Weapon Customisation part. The Weapon Customisation part will be available to enter every time you start a new mission. Same as powering up before starting a level.

Inside Weapon Customisation, you can change certain moves and abilities of a weapon to suit your fighting needs. To do this you need to have points... And points for Customisation are determined on your gaming rank. A better gaming rank means you will earn more points *A=better points, B=okay points, C=lesser points .ETC.* Not only can you customise from the word go, but you can also buy new customisable parts so that it makes it more worth while ;)* All parts and upgrades that are purchased do not require further points to continue upgrading. Simply buy a new upgrade, and customise it however you wish. Instead of only being able to purchase a new upgrade/part for customisation with red orbs only... Or proud souls only... You can now simply purchase new parts/abilities/upgrades for a weapon, or even for your Devil Trigger, by using a mixture of proud souls and red orbs... Or just one of the two... Making purchasing new things that much easier, and affordable.

Even Devil Trigger's can be customised, whether it is increasing the speed of attacks and movement for the Alastor Devil Trigger, to increasing the performance of the Red Queen. The customisation is endless, and the amount to customise is gob smacking... Enjoy ;)

Well, if they were to make this... Then I'd let you all have a free copy ;) As well as with the Special Edition ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thank you Shadow Master... I'm glad that someone likes the new stuff :) +rep

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks for all the awesome comments guys and gals :) +rep. Okay, here is some new stuff to this Concept.

New Feature For Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition (Only)

Devil Arm, Devil Trigger And Character Customisation

Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition has lots of nifty features. Here are just some of them. You can now create your own Devil Arms, using parts from a variety of different weapons. Once you have created a Devil Arm, you are then able to select it whilst in the pause menu. Once you have done so, you can play through the story missions with the game’s old and new Devil Arms, as well as the ones that you have designed yourself. You can now also create your own Devil May Cry character, and assign a background for them. With tons of characters that you can create, and back stories you can apply to those characters, the fun seems to never end. Once a name, look and back story has been assigned to your character, a mixture of suggestions as to how he/she can be merged with the story in Devil May Cry 5 will appear. Allowing you to play through tons of mini stories that were happening during Devil May Cry 5, as well as play in some new places never seen before in Devil May Cry 5. These new additions really make Devil May Cry feel like a more open game.

My Reasoning Behind This

I want to try and make it seem like something other than Dante's, Vergil's and Nero's stories are happening in the demonic World. Make it feel like this stuff is happening everywhere. Not just in one country, with the same 3 dudes all the time :lol: The whole character thing was to allow you to create your own dude/chick and say "Sweet, that looks seriously nifty. I am going to use him/her in the story" then see what you can do with them. Really explore the story more, and make it feel like it has much more depth to it. But if you think it's too far, I'll take that part out. It was just going to be for the Special Edition anyway :lol: So it's not like it'd matter if nobody liked it, that's why I thought that it may as well be added.

Because all in all, if someone doesn't like it and thinks "Well that feature sucked" then it would matter not, because I'm sure that happens with every game nowadays. Not to mention if they hated that about the SE version, then they could just stick to playing the normal version instead. Plenty of choice for them, it wouldn't be a foolish thing to add. It'd be hard to pull off, but with time and work it could work out very well, IMO. But then again, I am pleasing the fans and not in this for my own pleasure *Although I do love doing this Concept* And if it is OTT, then it will not go in.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks +rep

The Yamato Sword, And Its Rightful Place

To bring Vergil back, but to not give him back Yamato; his sword. Well, that would be a crime wouldn’t it? That’d be like letting Nero be the only protagonist in Devil May Cry, but without him having his Devil Bringer. There is no denying (however much you want to) that this is the truth. The sword “Yamato” rightfully belongs to Vergil. Dante, Vergil’s brother allows Nero to keep the sword at the end of Devil May Cry 4. Regardless, it is not Dante’s say in the matter that goes. Vergil has the final say. If he returns and wants his sword back, it rightfully belongs to him. How the sword was lost from him is unknown, but we do know that Nero has kept it safe. Nero, already boasting the Devil Bringer, his revolver Blue Rose and his customized sword Red Queen. To me, that seems like he has enough weapons as it is. Vergil would have to rely on Summoned Swords only.

Entering into mixed territory. Of course, there is going to be some arguing against the points I have made. But beings as this is ultimately my Concept, what I say goes. I will be giving Yamato back to Vergil, for good reasons entirely. Vergil will fight Nero for the sword, and will ultimately come out on top. He will not kill Nero, but the scene will show more of an emotional side to Vergil. This emotional side will be a side we are not familiar with. As if Vergil is trying to show some respect to fellow followers of his brother, Dante. Having been away for so long, Vergil has had time to reflect on his actions. Realising that the evil path got him nowhere fast, he has had time to redeem himself. He returns more as a protagonist figure. Although, at some parts in Vergil’s path it will show him following after power. This tells us that although he knows what he is doing is wrong, his greed cannot be helped. His selfishness will lead to him trying to gain more power. However, what is made of him at the end of Devil May Cry 5 is yet for me to know.

All in all, Vergil regains what is rightfully his. And Nero keeps what is his already. As with all the power he has at the moment, Nero hardly needs Yamato. But Vergil does need it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to bring this new stuff to your attention.

Characters And Their Weapons

Vergil

Nelo Angelo: Vergil’s dark soul encased in some armour. Having broken free from his enslavement, Vergil can now control Nelo Angelo. Due to its purified form. Nelo Angelo will act as a new Devil Trigger for Vergil. How he can enter into Nelo Angelo form, is due to power he absorbed into Yamato.

Summoned Swords: Summoned Swords are magically generated blades resembling the Force Edge, appearing in Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 3, and Devil May Cry 4. They are wielded by Vergil during Devil May Cry 3, and they reappear during the final battle with his Nelo Angelo form during Devil May Cry.

Yamato: Vergil's legendary katana blade.

Dante

Spiral: A large rifle, first appearing in Devil May Cry 3. It fires high penetration-type bullets. Its long reload time can be circumvented by quickly switching guns between shots. Upgrading it raises its maximum fire-power.

Spiral.gif

Coyote-A: A sawn-off double barrelled hunting shotgun available as one of Dante's default weapons in Devil May Cry 4. It fires buckshot, and has been customized to be effective against demons. It is extremely useful for destroying the protecting gas of the Mephisto & Faust, as well as the shield of the Assault. It is generally useful for crowd control, as its normal shot can cause stun and knock back at close range. Fireworks, especially, comes in handy when surrounded by many enemies. Also, the Shotgun Stinger attack is one of the few that can stun a Chimera Seed that is attached to a Scarecrow.

Ebony And Ivory (Magic Endued Handguns): These guns were made especially for Dante, and he never leaves them out of his arsenal (for good reasons) They seem to feed off of demonic energy, which is why they never run out of ammo.

Rebellion: It is unknown if Rebellion has a special purpose like the Yamato and Sparda, which can open or power Hell Gates. But either way, it is a powerful sword handed down to him by his father, the legendary dark knight Sparda.

Rebellion.gif

Nero

Blue Knight: A double edged sword, another edition to Nero's heavily customized Arson.

Red Queen: Nero’s sword. Customised to fit his needs.

Devil Bringer: Nero’s special demonic right arm.

Phoenix (Special Triple Barrelled Shotgun): This weapon is similar to the Coyote A Shotgun. However; it appears to be a triple barrelled shotgun, instead of a double barrelled.

Blue Rose: Nero’s current magically endued revolver.
BlueRose.jpg

Red Tyrant: A new revolver that Nero comes to possess in Devil May Cry 5. Nero starts the game off with Blue rose, and acquires Red Tyrant in Mission 4. Red Tyrant is a handgun once used by another Devil Slayer decades ago. Rumours are that he/she ventured into one of the demonic realms; with only this gun, and made it out alive.

Devil Arms

Solestor: A power that Nero absorbs half way through the game. His arms and legs turn into fire so Nero can deliver some ass-kicking martial arts moves.

Lady

Kalina-Ann (Customised Missile Launcher): The Kalina Ann is Lady's trademark missile launcher, and appears in Devil May Cry 3. It has the name of Lady's mother etched into the handle, and the bayonet attached to it can be used as a grappling hook. Its long reload time can be circumvented by quickly switching guns between shots, allowing it to quickly take out entire crowds of enemies. Upgrading it increases its firing speed. Dante gave this weapon back to Lady soon after Devil May Cry 3.

KalinaAnn.gif

Sub machine Guns: The Sub machine Guns are compact sub machine guns which first appear in Devil May Cry 2. They have high accuracy and speed, but low fire-power. They were customised after Devil May Cry 2, by Lucia. Lady came to check up on Dante, and Devil May Cry soon after. She found Lucia working on many of the Devil Arms. Inquiring into who she was, Lady then formed an alliance with Lucia. Continuing to work on the Devil Arms and Fire Arms, Lady was handed the sub machine guns. They now have parts of amulets encased into them, allowing magic fire-power.

SMG.JPG

Velvet Hour: Shootable shurukins which teleport back to Lady after being thrown. Very effective when there are crowds of demons. If you switch to Kalina-Ann after throwing the shurukins, you can fire a missile at them and watch as pieces of metal explode and fly everywhere.

Fatal Attraction: A mysterious bracelet, worn by a Demonic woman centuries ago. It hone's the user to create many forms of magic ( like summoned swords, etc )

Trish

Luce And Ombre (Magic Endued Handguns):

Force Edge/Sparda Sword:

Alastor (Lightning Sword):

WILL BE UPDATED ASAP!!!

ManOfMayhem

THAT IS AWESOME! It seems very true the way that you have written it.
A brilliant piece of work by LOD another time.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks guys +rep

(Note) Weapons have been updated *check previous posts* Images have been added *Check page 1*

And I am working on Costumes atm. ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks ;) +rep

DANTE’S COSTUMES

Dante’s Costume #1: -NORMAL COSTUME- Dante’s Hair Is Styled As It Is In Devil May Cry 4. He Wears A Belt With A Skull On It, As Well As His Usual Blood Red Trench Coat. He Wears A Black shirt, And Dark Black Trousers. He Also Wears Dark Black Boots, Like His Ones In Devil May Cry 1.

Dante’s Costume #2: Dante’s Normal Costume, But With Spiked Up Hair And Black Gloves.

Dante’s Costume #3: -COAT LESS DANTE- (Dante Is Not Wearing His Dark Red Trench Coat In This Costume)

Dante’s Costume #4: -TOPLESS DANTE- (Dante Is Wearing His Usual Clothes Below His Waist, But Is Naked Above The Waist)

Dante’s Costume #5: -INFINITE DANTE/SPARDA COSTUME- (Infinite Devil Trigger. God Mode. All Weapons Maxed Out. Dante Takes The Form Of His Father, The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda)

NERO’S COSTUMES

Nero’s Costume #1: -NORMAL COSTUME- (Nero’s Trench Coat Now Has Two Small Purple Lines Running From Top To Bottom At The Back. He Also Now Wears A Purple Band Around His Left Wrist, Instead Of A Red One. Nero’s Like For The Colour Purple Could Also Show Some Link With Him And Sparda. As His Look Seems To Be More Like Sparda’s, Than Either Dante’s Or Vergil’s.

Nero’s Costume #2:
Nero’s Normal Costume, But With Spiked Up Hair And A Purple Glove On His Left Hand.

Nero’s Costume #3: -COAT LESS NERO- (Nero Is Not Wearing His Trench Coat)

Nero’s Costume #4: -TOPLESS NERO- (Nero Is Wearing His Usual Clothes Below His Waist, But Is Naked Above The Waist)

Nero’s Costume #5: -INFINITE NERO/SPARDA COSTUME- (Infinite Devil Trigger. God Mode. All Weapons Maxed Out. Nero Takes The Form Of The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda)

VERGIL'S COSTUMES

Vergil’s Costume #1:
-NORMAL COSTUME- Vergil Is Wearing His Normal Blue Trench Coat, And Dark Black Shoes As Well As Blue Trousers. He Wears A Silver Chain Around His Neck As He Does Not Have His Half Of The Amulet.

Vergil’s Costume #2:
Vergil’s Normal Costume, But His Hair Is Down Like Dante’s And Nero’s, And He Is Wearing Blue Gloves.

Vergil’s Costume #3: -COAT LESS VERGIL- (Vergil Is Not Wearing His Blue Trench Coat)

Vergil’s Costume #4:
-TOPLESS VERGIL- (Vergil Is Wearing His Usual Clothes Below The Waist, But Is Naked Above The Waist)

Vergil’s Costume #5:
-INFINITE VERGIL/SPARDA COSTUME- (Infinite Devil Trigger. God Mode. All Weapons Maxed Out. Vergil Takes The Form Of His Father, The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda)

COSTUMES WILL BE UPDATED ASAP!!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks for all of the feedback people :)

+rep

Updates to be made later on today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom