• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Devil May Cry Game Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks +rep.

Well, I have made updates to the weapons *Which I'm still not finished on as of yet*

And I have also added in Vergil's Costumes *Check previous posts*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, I'm now moving on to enemy files, and weapon files :)

# ^ (1) Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Nightmare: "It’s a bio-weapon created by the Dark Emperor. Its properties consist of inorganic substances. Like a machine, it obeys the commands of the Dark Emperor. Whether it has a conscience is unknown."

# ↑ (2) Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Nightmare: "The core has the power to absorb magical powers, and it does not exclude Dante’s powers. If it starts to absorb, damage the core to stop the absorption. When it absorbs enough magical powers, it will activate its own Devil Trigger and start attacking with tremendous force. It‘s Devil Trigger will be the form of a large dark knight, similar to the stature of Nelo Angelo. In this form it is extremely powerful, quick and hard to dodge."

# ↑ (3) Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Nightmare: "The Nightmare possesses several cores. Each time a core is destroyed, its self-defence mechanism activates and its attack formation will change. Watch closely for the attack formation changes. As well as changing it‘s attack formation, it will also change it‘s Devil Trigger form."

# ↑ (4) Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Nightmare: "When you are surrounded in its gel-like form, you will be teleported into an evil dimension. You must defeat the evil spirits that rule the dimension. The evil is a reflection of Dante’s trauma that rests in his subconscious."

# ↑ (5) Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Nightmare: "The embossed circles on the floor are restraining tools used to restrain the Nightmare from overriding. Once the Nightmare is restrained, it will encase itself in a hard armour. But it will show its core from time to time almost as if it’s breathing. To damage the Nightmare, it will have to be in this form."

# ^ (6) Devil May Cry 5, Enemy File — Nightmare: “Nightmare has several forms of Devil Triggers. Each time a core is destroyed, it changes its element whilst in Devil Trigger form. If taken down quick enough, you will not have to face all of these Devil Triggers. But letting it absorb your power, will turn it into a dark being capable of dealing quick and deadly blows with tremendous ease.”

# ↑ Devil May Cry, Guns — Nightmare-β: "A weapon formed in the Underworld. Its powers are unknown."

# ↑ Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Nightmare: "Nightmare-β is a similar weapon to the Nightmare. Hence, the weapon has no effects against it, nor its Devil Trigger forms."

# ↑ Devil May Cry 2, Weapon File — Nightmare-γ: "This was created in the demon world, using special demonic powers; so that demons could attack whilst under water in the Human World. Therefore, It can only be used underwater in both Worlds."

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Black Angel;133022 said:
^The best concept here.

Perhaps the DMC staff will steal it LOL

NO!!! Hands off, mine... All mine *evil glare* :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys +rep :) More updates soon ;)

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
I got to thinking... Actually.. according to Game informer the actual Chronilgical sequence is more like this : 3,1, Anmie,4, and 2. Technically 2is the ending of the game series because Dante is last seen riding his motorcycle into the pits of hell.. which leaves me to the understanding that the Nero Events Happen Before 2. So.. yea...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Luna13;133845 said:
I got to thinking... Actually.. according to Game informer the actual Chronilgical sequence is more like this : 3,1, Anmie,4, and 2. Technically 2is the ending of the game series because Dante is last seen riding his motorcycle into the pits of hell.. which leaves me to the understanding that the Nero Events Happen Before 2. So.. yea...

Yeah, perhaps Nero's events do happen before dmc 2, but does that even matter? His past can be explained in this through flashbacks and other forms. So it doesn't matter if something happened before this, as dmc 6 could be what happened before 5.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I haven't read this thread before .

Its really AWESOME.I think you have worked hard on it .
can't wait for the updates

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
Hey I had an idea of a really cool boss for DMC 5. I had an idea of a crazy vengefull boss called Juggernaut. If his body was cut up it would regenerate into weapons (example sliced on the shoulder spikes). Tink of it of a combination of Shadow, and beowulf. The appearance I'm still working on but it's face would have no eyes and a really big mouth with sharp teeth. When you first see it in a cut scene its a statue bonded with chains that he throws around and stuff.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
SpArDaCaN =/);135504 said:
Hey I had an idea of a really cool boss for DMC 5. I had an idea of a crazy vengefull boss called Juggernaut. If his body was cut up it would regenerate into weapons (example sliced on the shoulder spikes). Tink of it of a combination of Shadow, and beowulf. The appearance I'm still working on but it's face would have no eyes and a really big mouth with sharp teeth. When you first see it in a cut scene its a statue bonded with chains that he throws around and stuff.

o_O right, okay. Why post this here then?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks my friend :) But no, it's all mine :p :lol:

Okay, well I couldn't just leave all you guys without posting up some more. Here is just some of the plot I am working on; I'm using this stuff to develop a script and everything "In time ;)". Some of this you may already know, but for the most part I have elaborated on it.

Nero starts Devil May Cry 5 at Dante’s shop, speaking with Lucia about Dante’s whereabouts. As Trish and Lady had called Nero and Kyrie up from Devil May Cry, to ask for their assistance. Nero arrives at the shop, to be confronted by Lucia. She informs Nero of Dante’s whereabouts, speaking of the Hell Gate he had entered and had gotten trapped inside. Nero mentions several times at the beginning how ironic it all is; having Dante burst in on Devil May Cry 4 to act like the hero, only to be trapped later on and needing Nero to rescue him.

Unbeknownst to him through the first part of Nero’s game, that Dante has already broken free thanks to the help of a fellow demon hater called Haven. Haven possesses some abilities that Dante can access during the first part of his game. Haven acts as a helper, who can also be played if another person joins the game >Allowing for two player< Nero’s first part of the game possesses no two player option, so only one player can play at Nero’s parts in the game.

Dante slowly wanders through rooms underground, in order to break free and find the Hell Gate. But to get out he needs to slay the main ruler there, known as the Hell Keeper. The Hell-Keeper acts as the beast who guards the Hell Gate, and once he is slain the Gate will open to those who have defeated him…He is an almighty enemy that matches the powers of Mundus, but was cast and banished to a particular place in the Underworld, never to return or see Mundus again. The Hell-Keeper is hell-bent on getting his revenge on Mundus, and to be powerful enough to break free of his banishment, he needs to access a being with enough power. Having Dante walk right in was just enough to give him that power, and he wishes to kill Dante and harness the power of Sparda inside of him so he can return to slay Mundus and rule as Emperor over Hell. Dante clearly won’t go down without a fight, so he continues forward with the aid of Haven.

Nero enters at the Hell Gate and opens it, but is confronted by a mysterious being who seems to know Nero’s past. The being states that Nero is a son of Sparda, but Nero looks confused and wanders inside. The mysterious being acts as the first boss to Nero in Devil May Cry 5, and you confront him again later as you leave the Underworld.

As Nero enters inside, all alone and it is cold and dark… He looks back on his past and all the things he remembers.

Back at Devil May Cry.

After Mission 1 for Dante, the scene goes back to Devil May Cry, where we see that Lucia survived the attack. At the same time Trish and Lady enter and notice the place has been trashed.

They ask where Nero is, and Lucia informs them that he has already gone to the Hell Gate.

It seems Trish and Lady are working on something, but it only gives small hints as to what that is… Trish fears, and states that she can sense that the night will be plagued with an evil presence that will shake the Earth.

The scene changes, and is very dark and blue… And lightning is striking, and heart beats are heard. The camera shakes uncontrollably so we hardly see what is happening. Then we see glimpses of a face in between flashes of lightning. Finally, one flash directly shines on Vergil’s face allowing us to see that he has awoken.

The scene leaves the shop “Devil May Cry” and resumes in the Underworld with Vergil.

-TUTORIAL MISSION-
Character: Nero
~Come to terms with Nero’s abilities, and witness past events~

NERO -MISSION ONE- _A DEVIL’S DESTINY_
~Confront the Hell Gate, and your destiny~

Weapons

Guns: Blue Rose.

Swords: Red Queen.

DANTE -MISSION ONE- _UNHOLY SACRIFICE_
~Come to grips with the power of the deadly Devil hunter, and escape the chambers~

Weapons

Guns: Ebony and Ivory.

Swords: Rebellion.

VERGIL -MISSION ONE- _REALM OF THE TORTURED SOULS_
~Let free the Devil inside, and free yourself from this torment~

Weapons: Uncorrupted Nelo Angelo “Weakened form”: Allows for summoned swords and Zweihänder.

Will be updated as soon as possible.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
*Bosses Updated*

Diabolus -Diabolus currently resides in Fallen Grace. Diabolus serves as the Dark Lord over Fallen Grace. He is a high ranking officer under Mundus’ control, but he seeks the Ancient power believed to be held there. Who will face off against him in order to stop him from using the power? Or will someone use the power to stop him? Diabolus serves as one of Vergil’s bosses, and he has two guards always at his side. These guards are Hell-Guards, and are both a quarter of Diabolus’ strength. They aid him in his travels, and help to retrieve the Ancient Relic that Diabolus is after. During the cut scene when Diabolus reveals he has found the Relic, and will then take the power… This being after Vergil has beat him in battle, but has not killed him. His two guards *Irius and Dama* step in and encase their Master inside the Relic, as to which they take the power from it. In the end, both Irius and Dama come together to become one being, along with the power of their Master. They then grow in size and strength, and they have only one true weakness. They have become a combined entity. Yet, this being they have become still keeps their minds. Because of this, it will stop part way through fighting because it cannot control all three being’s thoughts going on inside its head. This is the ideal time to strike the large red crystal on its chest, that use to be the small relic. Inside the room are small energy stones placed around, which the Entity will use to replenish its health. An ideal thing to do would be to attack it and destroy it before it consumes all the stones. Regardless, one stone will be present in the room when you face Diabolus in a one on one battle. If you face Irius and Dama in the final fight there will be no stone available. Once the Entity is defeated, the relic will be destroyed and Irius, Dama and Diabolus will return to their normal selves. A cut scene will show this, and Diabolus is enraged that his two guards went against him. He fights them to the death, and Vergil steps in to help out. At this point, Diabolus will not attack you, so you can fight Irius and Dama alongside him without worrying about him. Once you have done so, it is a final one on one with Diabolus.

Alternate Battle Ending

Once defeated, the relic will be destroyed and Irius, Dama and Diabolus will return to their normal selves. A cut scene will show this, and Diabolus is enraged that his two guards went against him. He fights them to the death, and Vergil steps in to help out. At this point, Diabolus will not attack you, so you can fight Irius and Dama alongside him without worrying about him. At this point Diabolus has a health bar which will deplete each time he is attacked. If he dies before Irius and Dama are defeated, then Vergil will face Irius and Dama with the health he has remaining without an energy stone available. This alternate ending is much harder, so it is recommended you keep Diabolus alive during the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom