• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Devil May Cry Game Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ +rep... Thanks man ;)

Weapon Customisation:

Fight your way, and however you wish. Whether it is equipping Dante with new stuff, or customising his weapons to fit your needs. This new feature really pushes the boundaries of game play. Each weapon has certain customisable parts, where you can place points on a certain feature in a weapon, to upgrade that certain feature. Whether it is fire-power, to bullet strength… To blade strength, and quicker attacks… Devil May Cry 5 really lets you personalise your own weapons, to suit your fighting needs. The possibilities of weapon customisation are endless.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Devil May Cry 5's Characters *UPDATED*

Vergil

Dante’s “evil” twin brother Vergil returns in the fifth instalment to the Devil May Cry franchise. Finally, having not had an appearance since Devil May Cry 3 in 2005... It has been 4 years since he has made any appearance in Devil May Cry. Time wise, he disappeared in Devil May Cry one… His disappearance remains a mystery. In Devil May Cry 1, his brother Dante fought him and broke away at Nelo’s armour. This attack weakened Nelo, but not Vergil. Vergil managed to break free from the armour, but was trapped in a part of the Underworld where Mundus had enslaved him. He fought his way out, and managed to return; still holding the power of Nelo Angelo. Vergil’s corruption was broken, and he returns to find his brother in hopes of starting afresh. But will power sway him to go his separate way once more?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks :)

UPDATED

Lady

Kalina-Ann -Lady’s customized missile launcher-

Dual Wielded Sub machine guns -When Lady has Kalina-Ann strapped on her back, she likes to use her sub machine guns to dispatch enemies with ease.

*NOTE* Lady will only be playable twice in Devil May Cry 5. Once when she is helping Kyrie -somewhere near the middle-, and the second time when she rides her bike over to the Hell Gate -somewhere near the end-

Using Lady - Xbox 360 And PS3

Jump: (360 -A-) or (PS3 -X-)

Shoot: (360 -X-) or (PS3-Square-)

Hit with Kalina-Ann: (360 -Y-) or (PS3 -O-)

Dodge oncoming fire and attacks: (360 -RB + sideways on LS + A-) Or (PS3 -O-)

Accelerate on bike: (360 -RT-) or (PS3 -X-)

Lock on *Works on and off bike*: (360 -RB-) or (PS3 -R1-)

Switch weapons: (360 -left and right on directional pad-) or (PS3 -left and right on directional pad-

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Esura;120890 said:
Well get ta working on it boy or NO SOUP FOR YOU!! :lol:

LMFAO +rep

dude, it's 12:00 at night... I'm heading off, and I'll come back to this tomorrow. I guess you ask about Trish, coz u like the sound of this? rite?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
LordOfDarkness;120876 said:
^ Thanks :)

Lady

Kalina-Ann -Lady’s customized missile launcher-

Dual Wielded Sub machine guns -When Lady has Kalina-Ann strapped on her back, she likes to use her sub machine guns to dispatch enemies with ease.

*NOTE* Lady will only be playable twice in Devil May Cry 5. Once when she is helping Kyrie -somewhere near the middle-, and the second time when she rides her bike over to the Hell Gate -somewhere near the end-
I didn't even think to make Lady playable...but good idea...rep to you. Lady isn't going to be playable in mine cause I already have to many playable characters...lol

LordOfDarkness;120887 said:
Have I got around to that yet? Obviously no :lol:
Get hopping! lol.....jk jk.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ You should just be grateful that I am having Trish as playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom