• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Devil May Cry Game Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramendium

I am always impressed in fanaticism of this game how can fans literally give ideas for game better (possibly) than the game creators, keep up the good work.;)

Glendower

I've read through this, strongly appreciating a vast number of your ideas. Keep it coming LoD. Pages and pages ago you were talking about devil arms we want to see come back, well I saw you allude to it being a Trish weapon, but I definitely want to see the sparda sword. As an elaboration on the idea: do you recall in the final boss fight of the first game all of the neat things that devil triggering with Sparda did for Dante? I think that in the climax of DMC5 either force edge or rebellion, whichever is Dante's prevailing weapon, Yamato, and the Red Queen should all suddenly unleash their true potentials as demonic weapons wielded by the sons of sparda. This might cause a sudden availability of lots of new things to do with them like it did in DMC1 just for the boss fight, or make them become entirely new weapons through subsequent replays in the same save, etc. Just an idea I was having.

Tramendium

Glendower;178230 said:
I've read through this, strongly appreciating a vast number of your ideas. Keep it coming LoD. Pages and pages ago you were talking about devil arms we want to see come back, well I saw you allude to it being a Trish weapon, but I definitely want to see the sparda sword. As an elaboration on the idea: do you recall in the final boss fight of the first game all of the neat things that devil triggering with Sparda did for Dante? I think that in the climax of DMC5 either force edge or rebellion, whichever is Dante's prevailing weapon, Yamato, and the Red Queen should all suddenly unleash their true potentials as demonic weapons wielded by the sons of sparda. This might cause a sudden availability of lots of new things to do with them like it did in DMC1 just for the boss fight, or make them become entirely new weapons through subsequent replays in the same save, etc. Just an idea I was having.

Well the more complete and progressive picture there might be a chance that it can be accepted by you know who but they already have their own ideas and work in pattern from them ,I just hope its same or almost the same.

Tramendium

Darkness Oblivion;179431 said:
This is actually a pretty good idea except that the open spaces don't really work, other than that, I'd get this for sure!

Its natural btw some unnecessary things gtg in the end. Its like shaping the bad edges of a statue just to make it more perfected.

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
LoD my friend you are god at this I can't you kept this hidden from me. Truly a great masterpiece. My concept is good but you just go in to so much detail it is REALLY good.

Tramendium

Yamato666;180836 said:
LoD my friend you are god at this I can't you kept this hidden from me. Truly a great masterpiece. My concept is good but you just go in to so much detail it is REALLY good.

The rpg elements have .... unique aroma if you got my point:p

Hargad

If Dante is stuck in the underworld still who is the one making the motorcycle sounds at the end of DMC2 outside of the shop. Nero revving up his sword?

Still I like the concept alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom